"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont EVEN get some kind of feedback ???????????? *** is going on here ? you guys need to post something NOW so we all know whats going on !

This is page 48 !!!!! how many more before somethings happens ???? and yes im pissed this MAY NOT happen on your release date ! and just for the record I HAVE THE GAME AND YES I CAN PLAY but my friend cant ! so if im mad i dont wanna say inhere what peoble that cant play is !

DO SOMETHING and come with some INFO

My girlfriend is having trouble playing SWTOR even though she has answered all security questions and redeemed her product code.

It says she has a 29 day of play but when she tries to play it, it says there is no active subscription. She purchased this copy of the game today.

I have had to post on her behalf due to the forum preventing her from posting.

Her account name is Morgerella.

My girlfriend is having trouble playing SWTOR even though she has answered all security questions and redeemed her product code.

It says she has a 29 day of play but when she tries to play it, it says there is no active subscription. She purchased this copy of the game today.

I have had to post on her behalf due to the forum preventing her from posting.

Her account name is Morgerella.

Exactly same problem here, and its also my girlfriends account :) Hope they will fix it soon, or ill be without dinner! And dont want to see me without dinner Bioware! :D:D

Edited by StrikerCZE

My brother is having the same issue, and cannot post on the forums at all. We ordered his digital copy of the game on 12/16/2011 through Origin, and validated the game code. His security questions and contact information have been set up correctly. TOR shows up on his Origin game list.

Affected Account: James_Past

Affected Account's email: (email removed)

Edited by Ellvaan