Multiboxing Hardware (Help Appreciated)

Franktank

This is a bit of a two fold question but I was hoping to multibox a full group (four people) for questing purposes and I would like the settings to be on Ultra without it dropping below 60 FPS in all instances? Is this something that would be possible on a custom rig (money aside)? If so, what kind of specs should I be looking at? Am I looking at top of the line parts for something like this? Edited by Franktank
More Info

I thought you just get a PC with a fast processor and lots of ram and open 3 VMs with swtor installed plus the one running local and make the keyboard and mouse work with all at the same time? Seems like you'd just need a PC with a clockspeed over 4.0 4-8 cores and about 16-32 GB ram...and like a few GPUs? I've never tried this so Im not sure.

well considering you would need 4 keyboards and 4 mice. Not sure what you are actually trying to accomplish.

Since anything beyond one key stroke = one action is against the TOS and just asking for a ban.

Asking how to run 4 instances on 1 machine with 1 keyboard and 1 mouse seems to me would violate the TOS.

inb4close?

As far as I am aware multiboxing is not against the rules if set up correctly. But Im not super sure how the setup works. All I know is that you are using ONE KB and mouse to control 4 toons in 4 paid for versions of the game at the same time. Since one key press only corresponds to one action on each toon I think it violates no rules. But Im not 100% sure.

As far as I am aware multiboxing is not against the rules if set up correctly. But Im not super sure how the setup works. All I know is that you are using ONE KB and mouse to control 4 toons in 4 paid for versions of the game at the same time. Since one key press only corresponds to one action on each toon I think it violates no rules. But Im not 100% sure.

MACROS, special hardware, etc. that allows one button to do multiple things is against the TOS.

one button, one action, on one char. Them's the rules.