The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

Vette

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens", following a quake after securing Comm Bunker 72 (-3379, -239); "Whoa, there. That was a close one."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "So that's a gravity lift. Not bad. Don't tell me we have to climb that thing."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "Wow. Looks just like the tourist vids. From the mesa peaks to the... oh, dizzy. Don't look down."

Jaesa (Dark)

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "How exciting! Even the planet seeks to destroy us."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "So that's the gravity hook. I've seen bigger."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "Now that's a long fall. Pity we didn't keep any mercenaries around to march over the precipice."

Broonmark

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "Planet roars with the Sith clan."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "We feel the Hutt clan's eyes. Sith must keep moving."

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7, near the shuttle; "Our claws belong on the ground."

Pierce

Makeb - Gravity Hook 7 - mission "To Pierce The Heavens" (-3402, -241); "Aftershocks. Natural tremors. Best to keep moving."

Tharan

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Excellent, now perhaps our friends at the Ark can finish their work in peace."

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, approaching the Light Bridge; "Now, that's a lovely light bridge design. We're going to horrendously misuse it, aren't we?"

Iresso

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Let's see how tough the Regulators are when they can't shove a blaster in someone's face."

Grell

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "Good, that should keep the ark engineers safe. And annoy the Regulators."

Corso

Makeb - Tarlam Settlements, Old Feuds mission, after planting the last shield generator; "That'll keep Toborro's people out for a while."

Bowdaar

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, approaching the Light Bridge; "Bridges made of light aren't safe. Why do people here use them?"

Spar

Makeb - The Fingers, Hitting the Hutts mission, after destroying the weapons; "That's the last of the Regulator stockpiles. They can't retake the Ark from here."

Edited by DarthRobert

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tharan Cedrax

Balmorra

Sundari Flatlands, Factory Maintenance Tunnels (1232,1206)

"Crude and unnecessary-why use trenches when electrostatic strands work just as well?"

Gorinth Canyon (646,1953)

"I suppose if you have a crater, you may as well make good use of it."

Gorinth Canyon, Troida Military Workshop (-221,1680)

"Amateurish equipment. Now if I'd been working here, the Empire would-never mind."

Sobrik

"Sobrik had a name for being quite the scenic spot once. Until the Empire made itself at home."

Doc

Belsavis

Minimum Security Section, Bogwing Brake

"Maybe I should guard that energy station for a while. It'd be safer, wouldn't it?"

High Security Section, Rattataki Battlewoods

"Can't imagine anybody want to bust out of such a nice place. Are those turrets still working?"

Jaesa - LS

Belsavis, Max Security Section, Ancient Prison Approach (-2243, -384)

"What was so terrible they needed to put it behind a river of lava?"

Quesh, in front of the shuttle

"From the sky to the soil, the blight of war marks this world"

Some really nice quotes in this bunch. I liked Tharan's remarks on the light bridge, lol.

SilentKitty, thank you for that Aric quote! I remembered him saying something about spring when I'd first gone through Alderaan but for the life of me couldn't find it again. Drove me nuts!

Dark Jaesa quotes!! Yes!!! The last placeholder is banished!!

Ok, updates in for: Jorgan, Corso, Bowdaar, Akaavi Spar, Tharan Cedrax, Doc, Nadia Grell, Iresso, Vette, Jaesa both light and dark, Pierce, Broonmark....I think I got them all.

Edited by iamthehoyden

SilentKitty, thank you for that Aric quote! I remembered him saying something about spring when I'd first gone through Alderaan but for the life of me couldn't find it again. Drove me nuts!

*snip*

Glad to be of assistance :p love Aric btw, great guy

Edited by SilentKitty

• 2 weeks later...

Vette

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "Sheesh. Hope this sabotage was worth it. Think I singed a lekku."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", approaching Solida Hesk's estate; "Snazzy. Bet Solida Hesk's got some priceless trinkets locked inside. Think she'll mind if I grab a few momentos?."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "Hovertanks? Seriously? These mercs aren't messing around."

Makeb - Volcanic Mesa - mission "Stealing Thunder" (-2455, -245); "Phew, nice sauna. Wonder how much weight a Hutt would lose locked down here."

Makeb - Volcanic Mesa - mission "Stealing Thunder", approaching the light bridge to Stronghold One; "Stay calm, Vette. One foot in front of the other. It's not like there's a giant lake of fire below you!"

Makeb - Abandoned Mining Mesa - Lower Catwalks - mission "Descent Into the Core, after the last generator; "Let's hope that didn't wake any more of those beasties."

Jaesa (DS)

Makeb - Imperial Orbital Station; "Makeb, vacation hot spot for Alderaan's petty nobles. Maybe I'll get lucky and run into an old acquaintance."

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "Pity someone wasn't inside. But a girl can dream, can't she?"

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "Pathetic machines. I'll litter the battlefield with their wreckage."

Broonmark

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "The flames of battle cleanse us."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "The shell is hard, but the meat inside is soft."

Pierce

Makeb - Solida Hesk's Estate - mission "The Monstrous Mesa of Solida Hesk", after blowing up the first landing pad; "Not bad for improvised explosives. Next time, unleash military-grade ordinance, crater the whole landing pad."

Makeb - Westwater Settlements - mission "A World Aflame", approaching the hovertanks; "Once trained in a hovertank. Too slow for my taste, but they pulverize enemy lines like nothing else."

Edited by DarthRobert

• 3 weeks later...

You are not going to believe this one. You simply will not believe it.

Makeb:

2V-R8(Sith Inquisitor): "The people down there seem so very small. This must be how you feel all the time, master!"

Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring taxi pad.

I was utterly gobsmacked by this one. And quite amused.

Makeb:

2V-R8(Sith Inquisitor): "The people down there seem so very small. This must be how you feel all the time, master!"

Gravity Hook Seven Loading Ring taxi pad.

I was utterly gobsmacked by this one. And quite amused.

WHAT?!?!? OMG!!

This is...what if there are more? :eek:

Edit: Update in for...well, I can hardly believe it.

Edited by iamthehoyden

Nice find :d_cool:

And kudos, Bioware, for putting it in. This sort of attention to detail is appreciated.

But crap, now I feel like making up yet another couple of alts and carrying the ship droids everywhere. /lesigh

Nice find :d_cool:

And kudos, Bioware, for putting it in. This sort of attention to detail is appreciated.

But crap, now I feel like making up yet another couple of alts and carrying the ship droids everywhere. /lesigh

I wouldn't be surprised if they only commented on things on Makeb. They seem to have spent a good deal of time making sure every companion had comments there, whereas there's a lot of other spots that are hit or miss.

I'm not having much luck with the republic droid, but there was another comment by 2V. Unfortunately, screenshot glitched up, so all I know is the location was in the same place as

Zash's

comment about the Hutts not taking visitors anymore. And he was saying that the shields looked almost as intimidating as you are.

Two more from our most unexpected addition to the dialogue index.

Makeb:

2V-R8: "It's a good thing we aren't required to climb that thing. We won't have to climb it, will we? Master?"

Approaching Gravity Hook Seven, we already have a bunch of comments from others around here.

2V-R8: "Is that a good example of "bristling with armaments", master?"

When you approach one of the hovertanks on the westwater settlements. Same as above, he probably has a similar comment elsewhere.

Both of these were on my bounty hunter. I tried to get the one on the taxi pad, but nothing triggered. Plausible that only certain comments are triggered by certain classes, but more likely it was due to me getting a Torian comment from there earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

got one for HK-51

Alderaan (republic)

in house organa area

HK-51: "Didacticism: The Organa family is committed to peace and diplomacy. Why are we allied with them, Master?"

Entering Castle Organa

HK-51 :"Commentary: I find polished floors highly inconvenient when sneaking up on troublemakers."

Alaskan Lowlands 50, 1786

HK-51: "Admiration: This outpost offers outstanding opportunities to delete troublemakers at long range."

I'll add more if I find more dialogue

Edited by sraissa

Trooper and Aric on Alderaan, (713, -337)

Wonder how long that structure has been here. Alderaan's been part of the Republic for a long time now.

It is so worth it running across the planet simply to have Aric talking about things every now and then =)

• 2 weeks later...

Another HK-51 for the republic side~

Narshaada bonus - imperial reeducadtion center

HK-51: "Rejection: The Empire loves its interrogation centers, but find them inefficient and gaudy."

Nar Shaada lower promenade lucent square

HK-51:"Alert, We are surrounded by Imperial troublemakers. However, the Hutts have forbidden deletion here."

balmorra entering farnel outpost command center

HK-51: "Perplexity: This base appears to be repurposed from a Colicoid nest--or vice-versa."

balmorra Markaran Plains Sunstruck Grassland

HK-51:"Rumination: It is highly unusual to see intact satellite control towers in a war zone."

balmorra gorinth canyon

HK-51:"Appreciation: Oh, master--you bring me to the nicest places. I may find useful upgrades here."

balmorra sobrik

HK-51:"Conclusion:Sobrik is home to many Imperial troublemakers, master. Let us delete them all!"

Balmorra Camp Conquest, Gorinth canyon crater base (heroic area)

HK-51: "Assertion: An impressive fortification. To conquered it, one must delve to the very bottom."

Well, it seems that HK-51

loves to refer organics as troublemakers

Makeb:

2V-R8: "Master, it may please you to note I was unaffected by the groundquake. I hope it pleases you. How may I please you?"

To Pierce the Heavens mission, between objectives. I've mentioned this trigger before, like the Blizz comment about 'making the ground mad'

How did I miss this?

Blizz: "Blizz think this space-place not very busy. Maybe all Empire people like planet so much they not want to leave!"

On the Makeb: Imperial Orbital Station.

Blizz: "Ooo! Boss, rock-river! See!"

entering Magma Chamber. Don't know if it's connected to the Stealing Thunder mission or not, though

Blizz: "Boss let Blizz see how shiny floor work?"

Stealing Thunder mission, when you approach the light bridge (not in the instance)

Blizz: "Blizz think boss got it working now!"

Descent into the Core mission, after getting all the consoles.

Blizz: "Big machine dig this hole? Blizz want to try!"

Descent into the Core mission, Maintenance Shaft. It's in the instance.

These are all on my original Mercenary who got all those comments for Blizz on Makeb, so how I missed these screenshots until now is beyond me.

Edited by ekimmak

• 2 weeks later...
I think you messed up copying my 2V-R8 line.

Sorry I don't have any new comments, been busy lately.

The line matches what you have listed. I fixed the location, since apparently a rogue magma chamber showed up on the mesa in my first attempt.

Edited by iamthehoyden