The Kira return thread

OldVengeance

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe with these two "Mysterious Observers" + Their importance from the players + 6.0 they'll start off as a Type of Quest Givers or other figures of Importance to the story in Onslaught and whats after this?

Hmmm Interesting .. Although to be honest I would see Tau in that position. She is the latest person of interest in SWTOR...

I just reviewed over a u-tube recording of Doc discussing the matter of Kira and Scourge. Both seemed to be on the hunt for the emperor. With that in mind ... I bet they found something .. or it found them.

I would assume Tau is going to have a major role in Onslaught, regardless. But they've shown in the past they can include more than one character at the same time in the thick of things with some of the previous story updates. Lana and Theron were together on Nathema and again two characters joined the Outlander during the Battle on Odessen.

I don't understand why Zenith is still missing for two reasons, one he's same voice actor as Theron sot not exactly hard to get back and two there was early on an achievement for getting him back. I''m wondering if he was originally to be the one leading an assault on Zakuul not Aric Jorgan.

I hope Kira and Scourge will have a good reason for being missing, like they found Vitiate's body and if we don't destroy it the Hand will be able to bring him back to life again. So we have a mission or three to actually do that.

• 4 weeks later...

think this way Kira is a bit dark but not much borderline it, you been gone so long and she buddies with lord s....., she may have gone to the dark side she may be loaded with hate seek to get back to them take you away from her!

be funny twist she became a Seth no longer that sweet loving Jedi, everyone loves so much! remember she hang around lord s....., all the time you been gone! wouldn't shock me at all

btw you had a baby and he became a Seth, not a Jedi lol

1.) main female: lord s... and Kira had a child together! (lord s... no longer immortal Seth empire is dead! lord s... can taste, get drunk, be mortal now live and die like the rest of us! even have a kid too with a female! lol

2.) main male: and Kira had a child became a Seth

I call it a twist of faith, either way, Kira has a bouncy girl or boy! who knows the Dev would only dream it up!

Edited by BingyDingy
corrections

think this way Kira is a bit dark but not much borderline it, you been gone so long and she buddies with lord s....., she may have gone to the dark side she may be loaded with hate seek to get back to them take you away from her!

be funny twist she became a Seth no longer that sweet loving Jedi, everyone loves so much! remember she hang around lord s....., all the time you been gone! wouldn't shock me at all

btw you had a baby and he became a Seth, not a Jedi lol

1.) main female: lord s... and Kira had a child together! (lord s... no longer immortal Seth empire is dead! lord s... can taste, get drunk, be mortal now live and die like the rest of us! even have a kid too with a female! lol

2.) main male: and Kira had a child became a Seth

I call it a twist of faith, either way, Kira has a bouncy girl or boy! who knows the Dev would only dream it up!

added a note: balance out Kira and your states on the light side Kira child join the Jedi order, if they are on the dark side baby becomes a Seth

Edited by BingyDingy

I don't understand why Zenith is still missing for two reasons, one he's same voice actor as Theron sot not exactly hard to get back ....

This may very well be the reason not to bring him back, since "his" voice was given to another prominent character. Anyway, was he really that interesting character? For me he was rather shallow. Good thing they moved good voice actor to Theron.

This may very well be the reason not to bring him back, since "his" voice was given to another prominent character. Anyway, was he really that interesting character? For me he was rather shallow. Good thing they moved good voice actor to Theron.

That hasn't been an obstacle in the past. Satele Shan has scenes with Fem!Trooper after all, and Steve Blum voiced countless characters.

The Consular lacks any interesting companions. Zenith is at least as interesting as the rest.

That's silly, Many voice actors do more than one character, including Theron's actor. He's not just Zenith and Theron

Perhaps they do, but for example it felt out of place when some random imperial officer spoke and I could hear Lana's voice.

Anyway I'm just guessing. Maybe Zenith just didn't fit in the story.