Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

The moron hunts alone and enjoys nothing since he just got stomped by a team (PUG or otherwise) that works together. Welp, guess that alpha male doesn't need any heals since he's got this on his own. ;P

I think this' appropriate:

Intelligent predators like wolves and lions also hunt in packs.

Uninstall.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double premades happen more frequently than not from my experience. And often it'll be the same set you get next round. If I don't get 8 of the same guild it'll be 4 of one and 4 of another, vs a random group with many in pve gear. So we get rolled a lot.

A lot of people complain that 55 wz aren't any fun and I think its largely because nobody premades in sub 50, and if they do its extremely rare. The best games in 55 are when the premade teams get tired of rolling you and you finally get a true random group to play against. Its usually close and a hell of a lot more fun.

So group up yourself?

Honestly I haven't seen a double premade in probably like two months....Then again I generally stick to arenas and only do warzones for the daily so meh.

Double premades happen more frequently than not from my experience. And often it'll be the same set you get next round. If I don't get 8 of the same guild it'll be 4 of one and 4 of another, vs a random group with many in pve gear. So we get rolled a lot.

A lot of people complain that 55 wz aren't any fun and I think its largely because nobody premades in sub 50, and if they do its extremely rare. The best games in 55 are when the premade teams get tired of rolling you and you finally get a true random group to play against. Its usually close and a hell of a lot more fun.

SDLAKJfasweuiorewnmf?

askhd,mslkdhsdk:

-asklnkmgdfoihgdfg

-sdndf,mbnkj

-ajfnldfknblkf=ad,mbndfjh

-anjkdfnd=!knsdmdnfbkj

=@(#OIM<Slkdjkfnsdm,fsdf

-**** LSKFJ

-*** KLSDJF

**** ******* jfsfoirwmmv

-************** jskdrinjf **** ************

kjsklfwrjflksdjfslkfjwe slkadfjwleiruwvsdfklsjf ****!

FJNHLKGFKHNBGFNHOP0EIRFGTLKDFNGJKDFGUIJDSDFJKG!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jklsdf *9)(()$@*^_*_)(%_@)*$#%Y_)^(*(%_)*%_$*_)$(_+*^_(UFJSLD:FVJ <MVNluflnvldaskuf wefnawe,foiawjfWFL;Opwi5-0238-)*%_#*^_(@#%()#_$)*$+)^_&(+*+%

So group up yourself?

Honestly I haven't seen a double premade in probably like two months....Then again I generally stick to arenas and only do warzones for the daily so meh.

I don't bother, I put up with the losses and get whatever fun I can. I have to step away from time to time, so making a group wait for me seems rude. I just think it'd be a lot more fun for people if it were really a solo queue and not allow groups. I think groups should be exclusively for rated. And I don't see why they don't let you make 8 man groups for rated, that seems weak.

It entertains me enough it could just be better for me that way.

• 2 weeks later...
1 year, 5 months and 12 days after this tread was started, and nothing has changed.

Congratulations on being post # 6969.

But really...

Can this thread die yet? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone every time I see it on the front page. I did this round and round with Cash months ago..

In my entire experience of swtor going all the way back to launch, I have seen exactly four double premades, and all of those where during the time of "queue ranked and regs simulteaously"

seriously, to anyone who reads this, PLEASE....

this has been necroed too much and face it, no gaming company will ever act to restrict grouping IN AN MMO.

It's not about restricting groups, it is about having separate queues for groups and solo players.