Scheduled Maintenance 27 May 2015

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we will be performing maintenance for Game Update 3.2.1 on Wednesday, May 27th!

Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Time: 1230AM PDT (0730 GMT) - 830AM PDT (1530 GMT)

Version: 3.2.1

You can find the Preliminary Patch Notes here, and final notes will be posted on Tuesday the 26th. If there are any updates during the maintenance period, they will be posted on the SWTOR Twitter account, as the website will be offline.

Thanks!

-Tait

To be fair - "preliminary patch notes" usally means "this is what you're getting - any feed back will be ignored".

In recent months I've seen them go back on a decision to turn the "refer a friend" speeder from a 110% at all levels to a standard adaptable mount, but other than that - we go from preliminary to release without much in the way of change.

To be fair - "preliminary patch notes" usally means "this is what you're getting - any feed back will be ignored".

In recent months I've seen them go back on a decision to turn the "refer a friend" speeder from a 110% at all levels to a standard adaptable mount, but other than that - we go from preliminary to release without much in the way of change.

Probably, and I was sad to read they do nothing with the SM Underlurker the PUG breaker.

Edited by Icestar

Probably, and I was sad to read they do nothing with the SM Underlurker the PUG breaker.

Don't worry they are making sure the Ziost new boss is unbeata.... I mean "Working as Intended" by the majority of people. Alas I maybe I will see a 204 MH by 4.0

Don't worry they are making sure the Ziost new boss is unbeata.... I mean "Working as Intended" by the majority of people. Alas I maybe I will see a 204 MH by 4.0

That is still HM content though with the best weapon in the game. It is supposed to be very hard.

I am talking about a storymode boss that players should not have insane problems beating because of bugs.

we will be performing maintenance for Game Update 3.2.1 on Wednesday

Er, why? :confused:

Just noticed that it's an estimated 8 hour downtime... Is that normal for a patch?

Just saw that after you mentioned it. There are a lot of changes to potentially big files (such as French/German localization files). However, I believe with the current Patcher we won't need to redownload the whole file, it should just edit/add the pieces it needs to.

Chances are, the reason for the long maintenance is the re-grant of the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event achievements. I would guess that, like the 12x XP hotfix script, this has to go through the list of every account, cross-reference with some kind of archive of Achievement information, and add the necessary achievements.

Unlike the 12x XP script, this one will do more than simply test for account type and flip a switch. It will have to grant multiple achievements, and can apply to both Subscribers and non-Subscribers, which (considering how long it took for the 12x XP script to run) would certainly explain the maintenance time.

I don't know for absolute fact if that's the reason, but it probably is.

Edited by idnewton

So, it looks like Marauders and Sentinels are even more useless now...thanx Bioware. I literally see very few Mara/Sents running anything anymore due to all these nerfs. I used to love the class, but it got ruined.

And, how about a Monolith Mount for 200 of the Ziost tokens so I can actually do something with all of them

Edited by DarthVengeant

Hey everyone!

I wanted to let you know that we will be performing maintenance for Game Update 3.2.1 on Wednesday, May 27th!

Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Time: 1230AM PDT (0730 GMT) - 830AM PDT (1530 GMT)

Version: 3.2.1

Any reason why the norm of a Tuesday has switched to Wednesday Tait? Is it going to continue like that, or is it going back to a Tuesday in the future? :o

Edit:

The Rodian Citizen (Male) Decoration now always plays an animation while standing, and has changed into a belt without pouches since they kept getting in the way of his hands.

LOL :cool:

Edited by Transcendent

Hey everyone,

Patch Notes are now available!

-Tait

In case anyone else is wondering, the following things have changed since the preliminary notes: :)

• "Boarding Party -- Removed chests that were not intended to be present in the Flashpoint." was added
  • "The Arkanian Combat Medic two-piece set bonus now appropriately increases the duration of Supercharged Gas by 3 seconds." was changed into "The set bonuses for all Combat Medic/Bodyguard sets are now working as expected."
  • "The names for the IL-5 Ocula and the IL-5 Skybolt once again appear properly in the French and German clients." was removed
  • "Many Relics have had their tooltips updated to the correct values in French and German." was added

500 purple crafting missions have the same icon as the 450 missions making it difficult to sort.

When 2.0 hit and we went from 400 to 450 missions the same thing happened and you changed the new missions to have new icons.

Time to do that for thr 500s.

In case anyone else is wondering, the following things have changed since the preliminary notes: :)

• "Boarding Party -- Removed chests that were not intended to be present in the Flashpoint." was added
  • "The Arkanian Combat Medic two-piece set bonus now appropriately increases the duration of Supercharged Gas by 3 seconds." was changed into "The set bonuses for all Combat Medic/Bodyguard sets are now working as expected."
  • "The names for the IL-5 Ocula and the IL-5 Skybolt once again appear properly in the French and German clients." was removed
  • "Many Relics have had their tooltips updated to the correct values in French and German." was added

Are these the only changes ?

Thanks for that.

Was any of the feed back from the sents/mara community even read?

Clearly it wasn't acted on but it would be nice if it was even considered and rejected?

"It is no longer possible to fall through the world while attempting to reach the Revanite Alter on the Mission “Death and Life.”"

While spellcheck is a wonderful thing, you might want to alter "Revanite Alter" to "Revanite Altar"? ;)

How about fixing our flagship? Its gone missing yet AGAIN. This has been a common problem for many guilds since 2.7. For those that want to do conquest its game breaking but i guess working on reskinned speeders and what not for the cartel market are much more important.