Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Objectively Vic was the worst of our three vanguards. Thexder was always #1 by a wide margin in dps, and absolutely destroyed the other two in protection scores (100k to their 20k). Octwo was second, with Vic as a distant third. The problem with our team was the damage aspect easily. We played Casual on Novare Coast without Thexder, and we got 0 kills. Zero. Despite the DPS getting no kills (did i mention NO KILLS), we managed to get them down to 50% on their bunker with a stealth cap and by having exceptional defense, which is why I laugh when Vic said the only ones who doing their jobs was 1 healer (Didious) and the shadow (Q) on the offpoint.

Goomba's wasn't the same when Thexder and Octwo weren't together in matches. Any other Vanguard rotation and it was very easy to drop both.

If I remember correctly, you fellers ran 4dps, 1 dps/tank hybrid shadow, 2 scoundrel healers, and a pure tank. That comp stands virtually no chance verse any 3 guard team. From our perspective, you guys just didn't have the tools available, but I think we (Old Republic War) only faced off against Goomba's maybe 2-3 times in rateds.

Goomba's wasn't the same when Thexder and Octwo weren't together in matches. Any other Vanguard rotation and it was very easy to drop both.

If I remember correctly, you fellers ran 4dps, 1 dps/tank hybrid shadow, 2 scoundrel healers, and a pure tank. That comp stands virtually no chance verse any 3 guard team. From our perspective, you guys just didn't have the tools available, but I think we (Old Republic War) only faced off against Goomba's maybe 2-3 times in rateds.

Thats about right, 1 Sage 1 Scoundrel healer and the Shadow at the offpoint.

But on topic:

You wanna know where Republic PVP healers are? They met guys like this Rocc and gave up.

Happened to me today:

http://www.abload.de/img/ohdear8yzxd.jpg

Thats about right, 1 Sage 1 Scoundrel healer and the Shadow at the offpoint.

But on topic:

You wanna know where Republic PVP healers are? They met guys like this Rocc and gave up.

Happened to me today:

http://www.abload.de/img/ohdear8yzxd.jpg

You should have mentioned that you get more medals when you taunt opposing players. People often respond well to incentives. But either way he was a douche.

Jery and bombalurina, the two best healers in the game play pub... Also,, Corvae really impressed me yesterday, he did some things that only elite players do.

In the month or so I've been back, I've seen Jery once and Bombalurina only once - but he was playing a vanguard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just make sure to include you started disliking me after I called you Zap's B squad (since CB was A and make no mistake CB was better, he is probably one of the top 10 players in any game I have met), before that you would run with me pub side.

Where do you even get this garbage from? Why would zap even waste his time talking to you.

Zap and I were rivals, he thought my loyalties lied with republic still.

Judith asked me to reroll, except I didnt reroll a jugg incase I was being trolled. I chose to learn a new class.

i didnt start playing empire until republic was completely dead. which wasnt until bioware failed to deliver RWZ in april.

Zap never had a B team. I never joined Dominus, i joined Egotistical. Zap quit before rateds came out. Sev wanted to merge dominus with us.

Carebear is no doubt a skilled player, but Vanguard was his main and PT was my alt. We played different specs. i was tank spec until they nerfed 30% rocketpunch surge.

He played vanguard before the 6 second internal cooldown was added for railshot reset.

I played with him and Judith when we were both champion and battlemaster and hes telling you that he thinks hes better than me? lol

You re comparing me to someone who quit back in april. someone who didnt even stick around long enough to play rateds.

i hope he comes back, we ll see whos better. There probably is so little difference given this games low skillcap. You gonna say Purplepunch and Hugh are better than me too, for the sake of trolling? I never even see Kimarha and Carebear grouping with you, they always did their own stuff. You are their fan and they probably

want nothing to do with you. I never grouped with you. I always solo queued. You just happened to get into the same game as me.

Jodea? ultimate tunnelvision UI.

Liege is one of our best. Malzahara and Razbot are by far the best healers on the server.

you only showed 1 screenshot without Chea and Deltablues and you are saying HSP beats Casual 4/5. Why dont we ask HSP their win % vs Casual. You arent the reason HSP beat us 2-3 times. HSP does fine without you. I talk and play with them. Hugh and Hotshots are both better than you.

This isnt even between us, this is about you trolling aimlessly. if you think you re a better powertech than me, thats a joke. Lets ask the whole server. I ll accept a challenge from you any day. All you do is tunnelvision and overextend.

i started disliking you because of the inaccurate garbage you spew.

I told you that I even would of took you on my team when republic was so dead and terribad. But your ego and delusions made you impossible to work with and auto disqualified you so i gave up trying to talk to you.

It never bothered me when you talked trash to random idiots on fleet, I never intervened. I dont stick up for random bads. I ve even argued on your side against people who were worse and more delusional that hated on you for your arrogance, because i atleast gave you the basic respect since you arent completely awful.

It wasnt until you went around claiming Wraith Squadron were the best after Condemned quit.

Incase you wondered why it took me so long to respond. its because I have better things to do. But today I saw Bubbles stomp you in a reg in scrapper and your name reminded me about this post.

This Community is so small, you cant hide your delusions and lack of skill forever.

Edited by Ohhlol

Where do you even get this garbage from? Why would zap even waste his time talking to you.

Zap and I were rivals, he thought my loyalties lied with republic still.

Judith asked me to reroll, except I didnt reroll a jugg incase I was being trolled. I chose to learn a new class.

i didnt start playing empire until republic was completely dead. which wasnt until bioware failed to deliver RWZ in april.

Zap never had a B team. I never joined Dominus, i joined Egotistical. Zap quit before rateds came out. Sev wanted to merge dominus with us.

Carebear is no doubt a skilled player, but Vanguard was his main and PT was my alt. We played different specs. i was tank spec until they nerfed 30% rocketpunch surge.

He played vanguard before the 6 second internal cooldown was added for railshot reset.

I played with him and Judith when we were both champion and battlemaster and hes telling you that he thinks hes better than me? lol

You re comparing me to someone who quit back in april. someone who didnt even stick around long enough to play rateds.

i hope he comes back, we ll see whos better. There probably is so little difference given this games low skillcap. You gonna say Purplepunch and Hugh are better than me too, for the sake of trolling? I never even see Kimarha and Carebear grouping with you, they always did their own stuff. You are their fan and they probably

want nothing to do with you. I never grouped with you. I always solo queued. You just happened to get into the same game as me.

Jodea? ultimate tunnelvision UI.

Liege is one of our best. Malzahara and Razbot are by far the best healers on the server.

you only showed 1 screenshot without Chea and Deltablues and you are saying HSP beats Casual 4/5. Why dont we ask HSP their win % vs Casual. You arent the reason HSP beat us 2-3 times. HSP does fine without you. I talk and play with them. Hugh and Hotshots are both better than you.

This isnt even between us, this is about you trolling aimlessly. if you think you re a better powertech than me, thats a joke. Lets ask the whole server. I ll accept a challenge from you any day. All you do is tunnelvision and overextend.

i started disliking you because of the inaccurate garbage you spew.

I told you that I even would of took you on my team when republic was so dead and terribad. But your ego and delusions made you impossible to work with and auto disqualified you so i gave up trying to talk to you.

It never bothered me when you talked trash to random idiots on fleet, I never intervened. I dont stick up for random bads. I ve even argued on your side against people who were worse and more delusional that hated on you for your arrogance, because i atleast gave you the basic respect since you arent completely awful.

It wasnt until you went around claiming Wraith Squadron were the best after Condemned quit.

Incase you wondered why it took me so long to respond. its because I have better things to do. But today I saw Bubbles stomp you in a reg in scrapper and your name reminded me about this post.

This Community is so small, you cant hide your delusions and lack of skill forever.

When does the movie version come out?

Republics definitely have more healers leveling up as such in 10-49s. I warzone just enough 10-49 to keep my rank current with level (until 40, when I'll go near full time obviously). As a valor 35 guy, my experience to date has involved being on teams without a single healer about 75% of the time.

Republic opposition at least 50% of the time has 2 if not 3 healers.

It makes winning tough.