Black Talon Loot Tables still not fixed?

Little back story, been playing since beta where devs admitted that BT Loot tables weren't dropping all the items it should. Fast forward a year and the Black Talon still isn't dropping the Black Talon Hunter's Greaves, Black Talon Sniper's Jacket, Black Talon Powertech's Body Armor....you see where this is going. Any idea when these items will finally be put back into the loot tables?

I have the Black Talon sniper jacket. On my sniper and on my operative. I'm pretty sure I've seen the bounty hunter armor drop (I'd have to check my BH's cargo hold) and I know I've seen it around the fleet.

Are you sure you have the Sniper's Jacket and not the Operative's Jacket? The Operative jacket drops, as well as the Black Talon Hunter's Armor, but NOT the Black Talon Powertech's Bodyarmor.

i remember back when bioware had not yet shot their armor selection in the foot and korriban comms could buy you a a sick black version of the jedi robes for sith warriors(in general). now ive never seen it since. so sad isince it was one of the coolest robes depicting a actual sith warrior without the overdose of armor or robot suits. BRING IT ALL BACK

Are you sure you have the Sniper's Jacket and not the Operative's Jacket? The Operative jacket drops, as well as the Black Talon Hunter's Armor, but NOT the Black Talon Powertech's Bodyarmor.

You're right. It's the operative jacket. I'd referenced a screenshot, and the two looked identical. I had to go check the name.