[Machinima] Jedi Consular Storyline

Nerumi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job!

Jedi Consular (Sage Seer) is my first and main char.

I already hit level 50 with her and geared her up very well, but was always looking for a chance to get "back in time" and re-experience events which brought my Sage Seer to the state she is now.

Thanks for providing this opportunity!

Edited by EvgenijM

Part 24 - Tython/Lord Vivicar's Ship

Rosella has learned the true identity of the plaguemaster. Lord Vivicar was once Parkanas Tark, a young jedi left for dead by the stricken masters during an ill-fated mission to Malachor 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2joDl-md9KI

P:S.

Thx for your posts. I must say, the jedi consular storyline suprised me very much. I started to play my consular toon, because I heard often the story is one of the worst storylines in the game. I am very glad now i did it, because the story with its mystic and epic elements fascinates me more and more.

Edited by Nerumi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice work. I was just wondering, how did you hide the dialogue wheel and the subtitles (plus the social center)? If I turn off the interface with Alt+Z before a cutscene, it won't let me progress the conversation even by using the hotkeys 1-3 for dialogue options.

EDIT: Actually, strangely enough it will let me choose dialogue options 1 or 2 using the hotkeys but never 3. Any workarounds for this?

I was able to set the dialogue wheel's alpha to 0 and disable the social center, but couldn't find a way to disable the dark side or light side flash that covers your whole screen when you make an alignment decision. Do you simply have another player record for you while you do the cutscene?

Edited by Jenzali

Part 33 - Hoth

Even after being defeated by Rosella, Captain Valon has somehow survived, swearing vengeance against the Republic. As Valon's forces close in on the Republic's critical heat exchanger, Rosella races to stop them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UUVAGgNDT8

Ok...It seems I have the same problems like you. I can't use the hotkey 3 for dialogue options as well, when I turn off the interface (Alt+Z). I think, it is a bug in the game, but I don't think it will be removed by any game updates, because this bug is not essential for the game flow and It is almost a rule in the games, the programmers create new bug by removing elder one.

Edited by Nerumi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Very cool! Appreciate the effort :) I'm coming back to complete the Makeb storyline with my Consular that I haven't played in a long while, and these videos helped for me to relive/remember my story. Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Remastered Jedi Consular Storyline

It was a hard work to level up my "new" Jedi Consular, but the whole project looks like real anime. The first episode: "Rajivari's Legacy" is more than 80 minutes long. You will see, there is many other cutscenes than the story ones. I will upload the movies, when all episodes are ready, Makeb including. I will publish short movie stages (like this one) from time to time. So have fun watching it.

Preview 1: Combat against Nalen Raloch (The first episode contains only 3 combats. This is one of them)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGORz1O16U