NA transfers?

-Holmes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalborra population is still holding up for a few wz regularly albeit the lv50 bug. Still hoping APAC servers merge will come soon. So not hearing anyone from our server that plan to transfer to US server.

Have you heard something about being forced to transfer?

Anyway if you can stand the lag, check out this thread for where players on MDN are leaning towards:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=544743

I would rather quit then going back to an American server. 330ms from 30ms. **** that.

I agree. Though whilst my latency on The Harbinger is usually only around 180ms, it's still a noticeable difference and I've found pvping there on the low level toons I have there a little frustrating when abilities don't activate as quickly as I'm used to or people seemingly leap from place to place when there are lag spikes.

i hope it doesn't come to that, i was just there and i was having between 180 and 350 ms ping, that would suck for me.

also this server merge thing won't happen for APAC servers, bioware are paying for 3 servers they are intending to keep it that way, the only merge we can get is if people reroll onto the same server

I've been playing on ~300 ms this entire time on Dalborra, the latency has always been worth it to me though, I like playing on Dalborra. I am enjoying the 70 ms I get on Harbinger (it's a very noticeable difference from what I'm used to playing with on Dalborra, so nice!) but tbh I would still give that up if Dalborra can get a decent population again... hopefully with F2P, and perhaps even transfers with other APAC servers being willing to transfer their chars to Dalborra it'll be alright but atm it sucks to only be able to pvp for a few specific hours every day, and against the same people all the time. Alls I'm saying for myself anyway, is that if it comes down to playing on Harbinger or not playing at all, Harbinger is where I'm gonna be. :p

/flap aznpower

/cough aznpower <3 lols

I have high level chars on Harbinger already, and depending on how the future of Dalborra looks in the next little while, seems like people from MVP who want to try out a NA server are playing on Harbinger also.

rofl that is so funny....MVP would get band the first week on a US server for their hacking....:cool: