Foundry 1.1 notes.

The Foundry

Corrected an issue that could cause the final boss to become stuck at 10% health.

Am I the only one who actually have NOT seen this bug?

Shouldn't they be focusing on the bug where he leaps around with his shield bubble at 4% and kills of everyone or the force channel that kills 2-3 ppl in a matter of seconds instead?

The Foundry

Corrected an issue that could cause the final boss to become stuck at 10% health.

Am I the only one who actually have NOT seen this bug?

Shouldn't they be focusing on the bug where he leaps around with his shield bubble at 4% and kills of everyone or the force channel that kills 2-3 ppl in a matter of seconds instead?

I've seen him do this we just reset the encounter wasn't a big deal. I don't know about the bubble thing you're talking about.

it's the one where he actually should "die" but does not and is immune to everything.

Oh and this is about Hard mode. Maybe thats for normal?

well it was in normal mode where I saw him just shield and stand there never kneeled when he was supposed to die.

How about the fact that his force lightning basically one shots a tank without a cooldown up and gives you next to no lead time? You basically need Columni/Champion geared DPS to beat the encounter down fast enough to avoid getting more than one.

I don't mind a "use cooldowns here" mechanic but honestly, boss shouldn't try and spam it after an interrupt either. Killed it last night and I thought the damage was ridiculous for a flashpoint.

As far as the 4% not dying bug, you'll usually see that if you push him below 10% while he's casting an ability, dropping meteors or channeling. Stop DPS at 11%, make sure he's done doing anything but auto attack, then push.

I agree though the fight still doesn't seem to be working as intended.

How about the fact that his force lightning basically one shots a tank without a cooldown up and gives you next to no lead time? You basically need Columni/Champion geared DPS to beat the encounter down fast enough to avoid getting more than one.

I don't mind a "use cooldowns here" mechanic but honestly, boss shouldn't try and spam it after an interrupt either. Killed it last night and I thought the damage was ridiculous for a flashpoint.

I agree that they don't quite prepare you for that last phase with the force lightning, but I really like this fight and the fact that it takes some attempts and is not just a "easy" hard mode.

The flashpoints should all be "normal, lvl 50, and Hard" so that people know they need to be geared up heavy to do it, which semi seems the case now.

Edited by Deresdod

I agree that they don't quite prepare you for that last phase with the force lightning, but I really like this fight and the fact that it takes some attempts and is not just a "easy" hard mode.

The flashpoints should all be "normal, lvl 50, and Hard" so that people know they need to be geared up heavy to do it, which semi seems the case now.

I'd love to see a group geared in nothing but level 50 FP gear do this fight. :p Currently you need at least a few epics to attempt it. I killed it last night with relatively little problem, but as a vehicle for gearing people for ops they are a failure.

so we did it 5 times tonight, bugged at 5% every time, went immune then decided to channel force lightning on everyone.

We also seem to have an issue of after interrupting force lightning the first time he goes and one shots someone just for kicks.

We see him still channeling force lightning to kill them, not doing masterful strike.

Last time we even waited for him to do his abilitys every 10 percent then try and burn after force lightning, he still kept repeating his script for force storm then stopping in the middle. going to boulder phase then after boulders bugging out at 5% or going directly to force lightning everyone down while immune.

Seriously what the heck are we doing wrong?

you cant do it without an assasin tank.. and thats a stupid mechanic to put in place.

I have nothing against a dps check on him to see if you can burn him down fast enough but having to need a skill just 1 class has is stupid.

Friends say you're able to interrupt but the problem is he'll acquire a new target for the second blast and destroy them. For a Juggernaught, the suggestion is to have at least enough HP so that popping Endure Pain puts you over 20k. Then of course pray he doesn't spot the healer next and kill them out right. At that point it's luck from there on out, healer has to be quick to heal up the MT before Revan refocuses and just floors the tank.