oceanic guilds!!

utting

Hi i rerolled from master D. as i see many did before me ive been playing now for about 2 weeks and have to say im in love with the game again due to the population its freaking awsome!!

One thing i havnt been able to find though is any republic oceanic Guilds ive been putting feelers out for weeks and have only come across one that was absolutly dead!!.

If anyone has any information about REPUBLIC oceanic guilds please let me know thanks

Hi, Force in Balance is a guild with a bunch of Aussies, a few Kiwis and plenty of west coast USA players, so usually some people around at times I want to play (being one of the Aussies). Not sure that qualifies as an Oceanic guild, but if it does, look out for us on the fleet or game mail Sonno :-)

I know that there are a few Aussies in Delusion of Grandeur (although one of them was recruited into Ghost Infantry). Not sure if you've tried typing '50' (or just leaving it blank) into the /who window and changing the 'Comments' column to 'Guild' to check which guilds are on for the timings most suited to you.