What planet does the Imperial fleet orbit?

TheHeat

I'm not sure if this has ever been clarified, but what is the planet that can be seen out of the windows of the Imperial fleet? It looks like it might be Korriban. I've also noticed there's another one not far from it (possibly a moon?) that seems to have water and plant life. Any ideas? Edited by TheHeat

I believe Abel Pena (sorry, don't have a spanish keyboard), Jason Fry or Daniel Wallace stated it was in the Horuset system. The system Korriban is located.

Can't find the link... it was in a discussion thread on theforce.net regarding the Essential Atlas.

Does it even orbit a planet!? :p

You can see it best from the bridge of Ziost Shadow, I think. Here is a pic

The station "imperial fleet" is the orbital station of Korriban imo. You know, the one where Satele, her master, that gunslinger, Malgus and his master fought in the "return" trailer.

Im pretty sure the fleet orbits Korriban.

ps. Also theres that imperial fleet icon on galactic map is right next to the Korriban icon. (like Nar Shaddaa, Hutta's moon, is right next to Hutta)

Edited by Karkais

• 1 year later...
The Imperial fleet actually orbits the planet of Ziost that is where the Ziost Shadow was given the name because the orbit of the ship is so low and the ship is so big that it casts a shadow on the planets surface.

According to the position on the galactic map it cannot be Ziost.