Good looking Armor for a Mando?

ZentheSecond

I will be making a Commando soon, as I've always wanted to rock the class that has got the BFG in this game.... Not sure which one I'd rock yet, but I had a question for the general Commando community;

What is a good looking armor set in your opinion for the Commando? Is it the traditional Trooper look? or is it something else?

I ask because personally, I've always tried to develop the look of my character. I like having a look for each of them that is very.... Fitting for them and I like that.

~Zen

Edited by ZentheSecond

I will be making a Commando soon, as I've always wanted to rock the class that has got the BFG in this game.... Not sure which one I'd rock yet, but I had a question for the general Commando community;

What is a good looking armor set in your opinion for the Commando? Is it the traditional Trooper look? or is it something else?

I ask because personally, I've always tried to develop the look of my character. I like having a look for each of them that is very.... Fitting for them and I like that.

~Zen

This is a great resource:

TOR Fashion - http://tor-fashion.com/

You can find most (if not all) the armors that are currently available ingame along with pictures. Go take a look.

Yeah, that whole armor line [Conqueror/War Leader/Verpine/Underworld] shares a great looking armor model. The Underworld version, dyed Black/Red, with a 50 Dread Guard (or similar) helmet is one of my favorite looks.

Currently wearing Dread Host armor + Dread Guard helmet. Looks pretty sharp.