Double Bladed vs 2 Lightsabers: Who would win?

Venlo

Depends if the guy using two lightsabers has encountered someone using a double bladed saber then they have the advantage and know the weaknesses of the saber(there are many). If not then its in the favor of the guy using the double bladed saber, as he would catch the other off guard and begin beating the other guy back until his defense falls. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It's like asking in martial arts which practitioner would win: Kung Fu vs Akido vs Karate.

The answer is, there is no answer.

This is the best answer. There are no dangerous styles or weapons, just dangerous people. It's the man that makes the weapon or style, not the weapon/style that makes the man.

I am going with the 2 lightsabers mainly because I have always thought the double bladed saber was kind of dumb. It looks cool, but the design loses almost all the advantage that actual long weapons give in combat.

I'll have to agree. The doublesaber has two dangerous ends which limits what moves the user can actually make without cutting himself, and it's not really long enough to give much of a reach advantage vs a normal saber. A parried swing might end with you cutting your own arm off, and you'll have the other business end in your own chest if you try to reach too far.

If it was something different - a spear or naginata styled polesaber - then I'd see how it could be very dangerous against someone with normal sabers.