Dalborrian Alliance - Harbringer Guild alliance? (Republic)

AJenko

since im not really using my vent to much I offer up my Vent server for all of Dalborra to use if we do move to the Harbinger. while each indiviul guild has their form of voice chat we can also have one voice chat for all of the Dalborrian server players to use if we are do ranked or puging players in for ops or etc. its another way of keeping us together going up against my fellow stupid americans.

if yall thinks its a good idea ill most likely be on Britteny-Spears or Oppsididitagain if anyone wants the vent details.

im just throwing an idea out there

Andy

I think the worst thing about this merger is that the Vesia isn't coming. Can we petition to make him stay? Even though come 2.0 two scoundrel healers will be better than sage + scoundrel, I'm going to miss my heal buddy!

I think the worst thing about this merger is that the Vesia isn't coming. Can we petition to make him stay? Even though come 2.0 two scoundrel healers will be better than sage + scoundrel, I'm going to miss my heal buddy!

I don't think anyone is more devastated to see him go than I am. But he has made his decision regarding the merge into the North American servers.

Although... that being said... if enough people said they wanted him to stay...

That might work. o.O

I really like the idea of a custom chat channel for us Dalborrans, if the move to Harbinger goes ahead. One of the things I was disappointed about was losing the way everyone kind of knew everyone on the server; this way we can still see what everyone's up to.

I haven't discussed the idea with my guildies, but I don't think Unreal Realities is interested in a merger and would rather stay as a small group of people.

Whoever was offering their Vent server for everyone to use, good on ya, I think that's a great idea too. :)

Edited by Kufuffelupagus
missed a word.

I haven't discussed the idea with my guildies, but I don't think Unreal Realities is interested in a merger and would rather stay as a small group of people.

i dont think the idea was to create a guild, but moreso to keep the Dalborran guilds in contact with each other. We're starting with a common chat channel, and hopefully we come up with more ideas too.

i dont think the idea was to create a guild, but moreso to keep the Dalborran guilds in contact with each other. We're starting with a common chat channel, and hopefully we come up with more ideas too.

It was actually a little bit of both :).

Warriors of the Republic/Empire will be going through with the merge and re-establish ourselves over there. Any guilds that feel like they wont be able to make it or have been devastated by this announcement are welcome to join us anytime. Just look Loia, or see our forums (http://www.leagueofwarriors.net).

But yes I think keeping in contact with what guilds are Asian pacific would be the idea, so we can at least have contact, or replacement op/pvp members during american downtimes.

We could always just establish a Dalborra forum on a different site, link out guilds, and see how that goes/. Doubt we will have the previlage of these forums once the change happens.

Loia