Left Out PvPers!

Snakelord

Always with the same names for best PvPers, here is some names of PvPers that if you have seen prolly rolled you! And theres alot more names that Should be on here too, if you know some post them.

Morgotha

Satanus

Cloud

Ohoe

Zannahh

Subzero

Armageddon

Legionn

Always with the same names for best PvPers, here is some names of PvPers that if you have seen prolly rolled you! And theres alot more names that Should be on here too, if you know some post them.

Morgotha

Satanus

Cloud

Ohoe

Zannahh

Subzero

Armageddon

Legionn

lol..

anyway you can post the species with these players? I have a bad habbit of looking more so at species then player names. I mean if your not cyborg your a garbage player, simple facts yo.

Zannah is a Human Female Sentinel <Deadweight>

Satanus is a red skinned Twi'lek Female Sorc <Hostile Takeover> formally <House Targaryen>

And I know what they did last summer...

Edited by criminalheretic

I didn't read all the posts.

I can say I played with cloud once think he's from deciples or something like that. But he played awesome in a huttball. I was having a healing war on fleet with subzero. Apparently his hybrid dps spec crit heals higher than I do... lol. And satanus has saved my *** a few times other than that I don't really know most those people you listed though.

Morgotha

Satanus

Cloud

Ohoe

Zannahh

Subzero

Armageddon

Legionn

I dont see Darc on here...lol

I don't think any of these people have rolled me, am I doing something wrong :(

Same I guess we messed up :(. Funny how none of the people who might actually "roll" me didn't make the list. That said I do recognize about 4 above average players from this list.