Some matches are destined to be lost

SammyGStatus

Some matches, no matter what you do, you just can't win

Click Here For Picture

Sorry for the blurriness of the pic - I take pics on my iPhone when the screenshot button doesn't work (I dual screen and have the dir open so I can confirm if print screen is a success).

OM NOM NOM SO MUCH DAMAGE OVERCHARGE. :9

Not a criticism, I've had matches where I seem to have a near-constant stream of DO myself, and end up with 25-32 kills and 120k+ damage--not much else you can do when the odds are stacked against you. And it still doesn't always lead to victory if the rest of my team flies headlong into death over and over.

In a match where the only option is burn THE ENTIRE TEAM before they burn you (considering my teammates were doing a good job of helping the opposition on their own), DO is the only way to even remain CLOSE in the battle. Still can't get over outputting that much damage and losing X.X

In a match where the only option is burn THE ENTIRE TEAM before they burn you (considering my teammates were doing a good job of helping the opposition on their own), DO is the only way to even remain CLOSE in the battle. Still can't get over outputting that much damage and losing X.X

Actually what strikes me as interesting is that you did that much damage but had "only" 27 kills. I don't mean that as a slight at all ... it's just both times I've scored 120k+ damage, I also had 30+ kills ... once in a Blackbolt and once in a Gladiator.

Maybe because you'd hit a crowd with Ion Railgun for huge AOE damage, but then not kill all of them yourself?

Actually what strikes me as interesting is that you did that much damage but had "only" 27 kills. I don't mean that as a slight at all ... it's just both times I've scored 120k+ damage, I also had 30+ kills ... once in a Blackbolt and once in a Gladiator.

Maybe because you'd hit a crowd with Ion Railgun for huge AOE damage, but then not kill all of them yourself?

I was definitely going heavy on the Ion's AOE. Keep in mind that we only had 31 kills as a team, and I had 27 of them myself. If we had more time, I bet that number could've been squeezed higher. My max kills (that I have a screenshot for) is 32, but I think I did a lot less damage than that match (~15k difference)

It seems like he was the only half competent one on the team, which probably means he was doing a lot of damage but getting chased off pretty quickly.

Still, 100% K+A. That's possibly a world first, though I haven't glanced at the records thread in a while.

It seems like he was the only half competent one on the team, which probably means he was doing a lot of damage but getting chased off pretty quickly.

Still, 100% K+A. That's possibly a world first, though I haven't glanced at the records thread in a while.

Woot twice for world first :)