Cartel Coins not in account

Got one of my cartel purchases now, though still missing one of them. My ledger shows both, but the balance only counted one of them for some reason. Clarification, it was the 1050 that i bought two of, and both are on the ledger, but the balance only shows the sum for one. Edited by Galetho

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
I subsribed 45 mins ago still my status is preferred in the game but im subscribed in the site.
Make sure you logged completely out of the game then restart the launcher and log back in. I checked your account and it shows you are subscribed, so you should be good to go.

Keith---

• Dev Post

Follow up! Glad to see some of you posting up that you've received your coins! For everyone who had the issue with purchased Cartel Coins, those have now been granted to your account. We're still reviewing all other transactions involving Cartel Coins and if we discover anything missing, we'll grant those additional coins.

Just to be clear, this issue affected some players who purchased coins last Thursday the 7th of June and Friday the 8th of June, 2018. What happened was a change in our communications with our commerce system. Once we realized what was happening, we rolled back the change. What took time was identifying who purchased the Coins AND did not receive them.

For everyone who submitted an email or a ticket this morning, please verify that you have received your coins. If you did receive them, please close the ticket and if you sent in an email, let us know if all is well or not.

Thanks,

Keith---

Follow up! Glad to see some of you posting up that you've received your coins! For everyone who had the issue with purchased Cartel Coins, those have now been granted to your account. We're still reviewing all other transactions involving Cartel Coins and if we discover anything missing, we'll grant those additional coins.

Just to be clear, this issue affected some players who purchased coins last Thursday the 7th of June and Friday the 8th of June, 2018. What happened was a change in our communications with our commerce system. Once we realized what was happening, we rolled back the change. What took time was identifying who purchased the Coins AND did not receive them.

For everyone who submitted an email or a ticket this morning, please verify that you have received your coins. If you did receive them, please close the ticket and if you sent in an email, let us know if all is well or not.

Thanks,

Keith---

I redeemed codes from cards I bought on the 9th instead of directly buying them and I still haven't received them. Does this have anything to do with why I might have not received them yet?

• Dev Post
I bought parts on 08 and 09 via paysafecard. I emailed Community Support communitysupport@swtor.com at 5:23 pm today. And not yet received my coins.
That's very likely as each request has to be reviewed. And, we're receiving much more than anticipated.

For everyone submitting a request for assistance, and to speed up the investigation, please include your Account/Display Name, the amount of Coins purchased, what day you made the purchase, where you made it (e.g., our website or Amazon), and include the Amazon code(s) you used. That'll help a lot!

Thanks,

--Keith-

06/13/2018 In Game Reward 5500 5609

06/13/2018 In Game Reward 1050 1159

06/13/2018 Friends Referral Subscriber Grant 100 109

06/10/2018 In Game Purchase -50 9

I made a 5500 cc purchase on Friday afternoon about 5:30 pm, I received the 1050 that I bought right after it, ty and the referral amount I got from nightraider on the EA answers site, but I am still waiting on the 5500 cc coins I purchased, they are in the log, but not in game,

Also someone has a problem with adding according to log 1159+5500=5609, shouldn't it be 6659.

Display name is calwred

• Dev Post
06/13/2018 In Game Reward 5500 5609

06/13/2018 In Game Reward 1050 1159

06/13/2018 Friends Referral Subscriber Grant 100 109

06/10/2018 In Game Purchase -50 9

I made a 5500 cc purchase on Friday afternoon about 5:30 pm, I received the 1050 that I bought right after it, ty and the referral amount I got from nightraider on the EA answers site, but I am still waiting on the 5500 cc coins I purchased, they are in the log, but not in game,

Also someone has a problem with adding according to log 1159+5500=5609, shouldn't it be 6659.

Display name is calwred

I didn't think you'd notice that we gave you the 5,500 Cartel Coins and immediately took them away. Seriously, we regranted the 5,500 coins so you should be good to go now.

Keith---

Unfortunately, the 2400 Cartel Coins have not yet been received, that have been purchased on the 7. June. Furthermore, I've called costumer support where I have been told to wait 24 - 48 hours, and the previous three tickets just appear to be automated responses.

Any chance my plea could be answered here? :(

Edited by Syllvannes

• Dev Post
Unfortunately, the 2400 Cartel Coins have not yet been received, that have been purchased on the 7. June. Furthermore, I've called costumer support where I have been told to wait 24 - 48 hours, and the previous three tickets just appear to be automated responses.

Any chance my plea could be answered here? :(

It appears the 2,400 was recently granted to your account. You should be all set now.

Keith---

I have not received the 14,500 cc that I purchased on the website on the 8th of June. I added a new CS ticket today, with the transaction number from my bank showing it was charged from SWTOR on June 8th.

The coins I bought on June 10th and 12th, I did receive. But NOT the ones from June 8th.

I've still not received the 2400 cartel coins that I purchased on the 7th at 11:45. I have sent an email and written a ticket in-game, but haven't gotten a response yet. Any chance you may be able to help me out, please?

I've still not received the 2400 cartel coins that I purchased on the 7th at 11:45. I have sent an email and written a ticket in-game, but haven't gotten a response yet. Any chance you may be able to help me out, please?

I sent in three tickets and talked to them twice on the phone sense this went down and all you get from them on the phone is please wait 24 hours we are aware of the problem and working on it. Thats all you get nothing more its a waist of time seems like they are slowly trying to fix it.

Edited by LadyTokemi
misspelled words

• Dev Post
I still have not received any of my 3150 cartel coins I purchased tho I did get my Monthly sub amount but still this is not cool almost a week now sense this mess happened.
Please make sure to send an email to Community Support with all the details I requested earlier. It'll help us resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Keith