Is it just me...

PorsaLindahl

Or are the formatting options above missing their icons like this?

Yeah.... they have been broken for several days actually. Both graphics for the icons as well as the actual links appear broken. I have checked multiple browsers (your screen capture looks like the way it appears on Firefox at the moment) ... so there is something borked on the site at the moment.

Edited by Andryah

Yeah.... they have been broken for several days actually. Both graphics for the icons as well as the actual links appear broken. I have checked multiple browsers (your screen capture looks like the way it appears on Firefox at the moment) ... so there is something borked on the site at the moment.

I'm using Chrome, but I've checked FF and have the same thing. Some have been missing their icons for about a week, as you mentioned, though. Guessing it won't get fixed until Tuesday with maintenance. Wonder what else is going to screw up in the meantime? :rolleyes:

I can see and use them just fine on Win10, Chrome.

Has anyone recently cleared their browser cache? May explain why for some it's borked while for others it's not. I haven't in over a month at least.

I think I last cleared my cache in about 1996

The UI of this board has been broken for me for several months. I always have to type the code like

manually. However, since last week it is even worse than usual.

It happens on: Firefox (previous and latest version), Waterfox (previous and latest version), Edge (current version) and Chrome (current version). That's all on Windows 10.

It has nothing to do with cookies or cache or anything. I know that because I installed Chrome only for checking this forum out. It was a clean install with a fresh setup. Result: same issues.

Edited by JattaGin

I can see and use them just fine on Win10, Chrome.

Has anyone recently cleared their browser cache? May explain why for some it's borked while for others it's not. I haven't in over a month at least.

I cleared mine last week when we had all of those login issues. So it's not that. The links are still usable for me but there's no icons, other than the emoticons.

I'm using Chrome, but I've checked FF and have the same thing. Some have been missing their icons for about a week, as you mentioned, though. Guessing it won't get fixed until Tuesday with maintenance. Wonder what else is going to screw up in the meantime? :rolleyes:

Someone broke a link in the code. Or moved/deleted the associated images without updating the reference to them in the DB query.

Or they could have changed a link in the CSS. It is sad though, if this has been going on for a week. Shows how much they ignore the forums I guess.

**after looking at source**

My guess, the images/editor folder has been moved or emptied.

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt