The flashpoints are bad now way to easy

Just did half of a HM flashpoint in the LFG and left out of boredom.

They are way to easy now the nerfs are to much.

The trash dies in only a few hits and there is no risk of dying on the boss fights.

Also the tank buff was to much as well you cant lose aggro on mobs.

This isnt fun for players like me so I really cant see myself playing the game any longer.

If you're in full Rakata or better, you may only want to do a single HM daily -- why not just select Lost Island HM if challenge is what you want?

If you're in full Campaign/Black Hole, there's no point in you doing the daily stuff except for the reward... in which case just grit your teeth and do it, or take a break from the game till 1.4. Your monthly sub will not be missed much compared to those that benefit from the changes and enjoy them.

Edited by Ancaglon

If you're in full Rakata or better, you may only want to do a single HM daily -- why not just select Lost Island HM if challenge is what you want?

If you're in full Campaign/Black Hole, there's no point in you doing the daily stuff except for the reward... in which case just grit your teeth and do it, or take a break from the game till 1.4. Your monthly sub will not be missed much compared to those that benefit from the changes and enjoy them.

I like runing 5man or in swtor's case its 4man content in mmorpgs.

So with this patch all I am left with is one flashpoint thats still fun to do.

Not really fair or worth my money really.

Edited by lorelthesecond

I like runing 5man or in swtor's case its 4man content in mmorpgs.

So with this patch all I am left with is one flashpoint thats still fun to do.

Not really fair or worth my money really.

Go get your butt kicked in the real end game then - PvP.

Then quit. No one's stopping you.

No one stopped the other 500,000+ people that have already quit either.

I'm fairly sure that is part of the problem right now. There isn't a lot of fun, enjoyable content, or very many things to pass your time with other than the same three daily hubs to go farm every time they release a new batch of credit sinks, it really isn't equipped with the kinds of things necessary to "stop you" from quitting.

it really isn't equipped with the kinds of things necessary to "stop you" from quitting.

And what would they be?

A little feedback on what you think would make the game, in your opnion better, would go a long way rather than an inane post. That is what any company wants, not just a "I don't like it I quit" post.

Oh... snap!

Just goes to show no matter how large you think your epeen is there's always someone with a bigger one.

What?

HM flashpoints were difficult when we were fresh 50s. Anyone who has been playing for any period of time has at least Columi now, making them pretty much as easy as normal mode flashpoints, LI not included obviously.

well have you tried to run a 3 man fp with a comapnion or a 2 man 2 campanion one yet. Its doable, but alot harder then anyone gives it credit for (but very possible)

At Rakata level... If the Tank & Healer are human, ALL HM are doable like that with the exception of LI. Requires a bit of tricky maneuvering and some direct commands, but can be done regularly (I did it as an experiment, ofc, a competent team of human players should be faster on most cases).

EDIT: I mostly did this right before 1.2 hitted (And haven't dared to attempt LI, still ;)), btw... Not after 1.3 with the newly nerfed HMs, which, in theory would make this easier.

Edited by ragamer

Then quit. No one's stopping you.

^^ This

Also OP if the game is so easy try running in down graded gear if your after a challenge, there is plenty YOU can do to make the encounters more difficult. Asking for the difficulty to be increased to such a level that is pleasurable for you but undoable for the "average" casual is a stupid move. BW would rather lose 1 sub than more more than half their subscriber base.

Sorry but no, if people are overgeared then yes of course.

Try running through all the fp's on alts all the way up now its more than possible.

Stick to ops....though this i feel is more likely through guild runs than lfg.

pvp just never gets easy and theres ranked now.

RP never runs out and you'll need to get to feel/know/understand your character to a much greater level.

Theres a lot to these games, you just have to be prepared to open up and try it. GO LOOKING, good luck