View Single Post

ill_intent
01.08.2013 , 11:12 PM | #619
Sorry to repeat this post, originally put it in one of the other "blah blah why the change" threads (guess I chose the wrong one as to which was the "official" one ._.)

Sorry to add to the drama, but I too must say the new phantom chest is garbage. I can't say I was part of the original "outcry" to have it match the picture, but now that it's been altered, it's just a variation of that same puffy shouldered chest that appears 600 times elsewhere in the game.
The whole point of "people didn't like that it was different from the picture" only applies to those who bought the pack in the first week or so. After that, anyone could preview the pieces after seeing them in the GTN and know what they looked like. Which means pretty much every pack that was purchased after that first week or so actually wanted the "incorrect" look.
I hope, if this change is going to stay, they at least offer the chance to get the previous version under some other name.

This whole argument seems to be a split (for and against). BW can't choose one or the other and not annoy half the populace.....well, half the populace that actually cares. So, split the difference and give the option for both.

Anywho, that's my 2 cents.