View Single Post

Vhaegrant
01.08.2013 , 11:09 PM | #615
It seems a shame that the art placed on the cartel packs is causing such an issue...

Revan's lower robe has been changed away from how it's look on the cartel pack.

The Spymaster has been changed to look like it does on the cartel pack.

The cartel pack is being changed to show a red dancing kit.

Flame haired kowakian monkey lizard was shown on cartel pack but it was the Ruddyscale Kowakian Monkey Lizard that was in the pack (I should know I paid 850K for the little guy)

The Phantom gear has been changed to look like it does on the cartel pack.

Obviously some consistency needs to be adopted by Bioware and the first point of call is to make sure if you put the art work on a cartel pack it matches the stuff inside the pack.

However...

The Trailblazer's gear has been changed and that wasn't on any cartel pack artwork I could see.

So, in general a rather haphazard approach.

Cartel artwork and model changes aside I hope the developers take note of how passionate players take their characters look. They must be aware of ithis as they charge about 6.30 for a set of cartel armour (this value may vary but I worked it out on the 5500 coin purchase against one of the 1440 coin sets), and who knows how much in the hope of getting a rare item drop from the cartel packs.

All I want is the option to get some fairly bland neutral/black coloured chest pieces. I'm surprised at how hard it is to get a decent set of trousers and a shirt in a galaxy far, far away especially if your character is female.