The Independent Transporter

BakaGrappler

Doing something a little different here. I got tired of editing for a Forum, so I'm uploading my stories to Fanfiction.net and providing a link here.

I hope you all enjoy The Independent Transporter.

Leave feedback either here or on Fanfiction.net and thank you for reading. I hope it is enjoyable.

Please note, this is a reposting of the two chapters that were erased when the boards were wiped on launch with some editing for accuracy and quality. The third chapter has not yet been written, but will in the future. Please look forward to the continuation of the series, as updates will be posted in this thread.

Edited by BakaGrappler

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 3 of the Independent Transporter has gone up on the previously supplied link. In this chapter, we start to learn a little bit of what's going on... But not without certain difficulties.

If you read, I would love to have feedback either here or on the fanfiction website, telling me what you liked or hated about the stories so I can improve myself as a writer. After all, when it's just my opinion on a topic, the sample size is really damn small.

Thank you for reading and I hop you enjoy it.

• 7 months later...

No new chapter, but since I last posted Faniction.net has allowed guests to make reviews on their site. And since I just published the newest chapter for On The Ground, it seems like a good time to make this remark. Reviews are now able to be accepted both here on the forums and on the Fanfiction.net website. Good or bad, I like to hear the opinions of the readers.

Hopefully some new people will get the chance to enjoy the Adventures of Kelvin Riggs!