** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redeemed in 14th October,have i any chance to get in today?

Slim, unless theres a bonus wave. Thing to remember is the second biggest spike will be around 13/10 (note the proper date format) as this is when the release date was announced.

Expect to get in tomorrow.

Am I missing anything? I know im not getting in today, but just want to make sure I am not missing a step...

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

why you mad?

Oooh I hope there is a bonus wave today! Get some october's in so I can get in earlier 2morrow :D

Ahhh... a 'Bonus Wave' would come at the expected end of wave releases.. Since they said the scope and duration of releasing waves would be far greater than yesterday, I think it is safe to say it's pretty silly to start talking about Bonus Waves.

I hate them for doing it this way.....all of my guildies are in game they just got emails......im probably not going to get in until after 2moro.......

Think I just lost any reason to bother playing this game, I won't be able to play with friends now as they will all be 1-2 days worth ahead so il be playing catch up just to be able to play with guildies....

The part of the crafting I was going to be doing for the rest of the guild will now be pointless.

This staggering crap has basically turned the game into a single player for me.....

Thanks bioware just ruined the game for me. Think il keep my money and wait for Guild Wars 2 atleast Arena Net keep there promises and dont treat there players base like utter crap with a proven track record......also in that game, it doesn't matter what level you are, you can play with friends no matter what level content they are doing.

Screw you bioware.

buh bye