5.10 Known Issues

EricMusco

That's good to know, so what will be done about those people who already cleared Izax Master Mode and got their achievement reset? I sent a ticket about that after I lost my achievement but no reply

i think it will be the same like when they introduced the operation at first. we killed the bosses without any achievements. we also got loot from former days. because of the missing achievement, we got no loot for clearing it. relating to the missing achievements they said, they will fix it later and they are sorry for. after they fixed it, they wrote that they can't varify that you completed it and so do it again.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- ops weeklies cant be shared

- ossus daily collected artifacts doesnt spawn consistently in all instances

- coruscant on starforge has had unbearable lag for almost 2 weeks

- guild window conquest top 10 leaderboards dont work at all

- after queuing into a group finder group as a replacement you cant see ops chat (CHAT HAS BEEN BROKE FOR OVER A YEAR, seriously?) we all use /oo to chat after replacing someone.

- guild window steals focus when trying to use any text box and any guild activity happens. updating motd, member and officer notes is stupidly challenging

- 252/258 gear set bonuses dont stack with the old gear

- the drop rate of 252 gear in crates is so low it should be reviewed

- gsf doesnt award the crystal for weeks when thats the mission

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster, display bug and disconcerting

- sort order for guild log puts most recent events in the middle of the list instead of the top or bottom

- mm gods achievements reset

Any word on any of these others?

Edited by michaelcshow

- ossus daily collected artifacts doesnt spawn consistently in all instances

- 252/258 gear set bonuses dont stack with the old gear

- gsf doesnt award the crystal for weeks when thats the mission

- mm gods achievements reset

Any word on any of these others?

FYI, these are all being addressed in 5.10.1 (gear set piece stacking may be pushed further).

Hope this helps!

1.) this whole guild internal conquest ranking is absolutely pointless and useless, as long as it is not Legacy based.

2.) Guild log file, two major issues:

a.) The date field is not defined as a date field but as a simple number field, hence the chronological sorting doesn't work.

b.) Another legacy issue: The Guild logfile needs to contain the Legacy name and not just the Char name when someone leaves the guild. Otherwise it doesn'rt help at all. ....

- guild window steals focus when trying to use any text box and any guild activity happens. Consequently, updating motd, member and officer notes becomes stupidly challenging

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster (display bug but rather disconcerting)

- sort order for guild log puts most recent events in the middle of the list instead of the top or bottom

As a longtime guild-leader myself, i would also really appreciate all of those ^^ issues fixed ASAP .

Devs: please let us know if you need any screenshots or videos or further details to help narrow down any root causes of these bug(s) .

Very much looking forward to February :D

I don't mind a that much that new gear doesn't stack, but I do mind you put gsf for 2 weeks in a row as the timed event and it doesn't work,, sad part is that you ignore the issue or have no fix for the issue and don't come straight forward with player base on what causes the issue, if you are removing gsf from rotation until a fix comes etc etc.

Hey folks,

Quick heads up for the MM raiders out there. The three Achievements tied to Master Mode Gods from the Machine are not tracking properly. When completed, they will show as being earned until you relog. Then they will flip back to uncompleted. It impacts the following Achievements:

• Defeating Izax (8-player)
  • Defeating Izax (16-player)
  • Doom's Delay (the timed run Achievement)

The team is aware and planning to fix in 5.10.1. Thanks all.

-eric

What about the plethora of all the other bugs reported. 4 weeks since your last post and it’s about Master Mode Raider bugs which only 5% play. What about the rest of us 95%. We are players too and pay subscriptions.

Any news on ALL the other bugs like set bonuses being fixed and crystal weeklies like GSF working?

Don’t for get to change the mod slot unlocks in 5.10.1 so they work like they use to.

Edited by Totemdancer

- legacy names randomly change in guild roster, display bug and disconcerting

I didn't notice the legacy name issue on Tulak Hord yet but will monitor it now.

The sort order is messed up because they were too incapable/ignorant to format the date column as date fields - hence they are sorted the usual way, like numbers.

What about the plethora of all the other bugs reported. 4 weeks since your last post and it’s about Master Mode Raider bugs which only 5% play. What about the rest of us 95%. We are players too and pay subscriptions.

Any news on ALL the other bugs like set bonuses being fixed and crystal weeklies like GSF working?

Devs said a lot of bug fixes are coming in 5.10.1, including the GSF bug fix.

Don’t for get to change the mod slot unlocks in 5.10.1 so they work like they use to.

Devs said this is intended, not a bug. Bonus stacking is a bug and will be fixed by 5.10.1 (hopefully). Mod slot locks are supposed to happen. Devs also said a major gearing revamp will be happening as some point and are open to suggestions.

Hope this helps!

Guild Perk for 20 % mount speed increase called "Bridge" makes certain mounts WAY slower and I think none faster but not entirely sure about the latter.

The question remains though, what did you guys not mess up or roll out in a not working state? For now 1,5 months already...unbelievable, really.

Edited by Khaleg

• Players who reject recruiting Nadia Grell are unable to get her from the Companion Return Terminal.
  • Ossus is covering the PvE Space Mission “Thanium Disruption” on the Galaxy Map.
  • Pressing [enter] in the Guild Window does not insert a line break.
  • Ossus Daily Missions are not shareable.
  • Companions who return through Alliance Alerts are showing up in inconsistent states in the Companions and Contacts UI. EX: Some may be listed more than once.
  • If you recruit Paxton Rall through the Alliance Alert you are no longer able to summon Darth Hexid.

-eric

This is a nice start, but could you please sticky this thread and update it with all of the bugs that you're currently aware of so we don't continue reporting them?

This is a nice start, but could you please sticky this thread and update it with all of the bugs that you're currently aware of so we don't continue reporting them?

They're never going to put every single bug they're aware of in a "Known issues" post.

A long time ago, AmberGreen posted an explanation of what what sort of things don't get into the Known Issues post, and why. Might be a good idea for EricMusco or someone else to make a sticky post with that explanation, or an updated version of it.

• 1 month later...
Andronikos, Ashara, Talos and Xalek are now unavailable companions. But I had them back!

hey did you ever get those companion back? they are unavailable for me from the terminal and through alert. i took a fresh toon straight to Inflection point and some how my comps got messed up and i don't know how to get them back