Achievements and Cartel Coins

ikinai

I noticed that some achievements provide a small amount of cartel coins, are there perhaps other ways to get cartel coins in game besides achievements?

There are! You can subscribe and get an authenticator!

As second poster said. While not exactly ingame activities, you can get monthly stipens of coins by subscribing and adding an authenticator. iirc if you do a monthly sub you get 500 a month, 3 month sub 550 and 6 month is 600? Then on top of that you get 100 a month for having an authenticator tied to your account.

I noticed that some achievements provide a small amount of cartel coins, are there perhaps other ways to get cartel coins in game besides achievements?

I view this as a very positive move that helps cartel coins gain a certain in-game legitimacy.

- Arcada

I view this as a very positive move that helps cartel coins gain a certain in-game legitimacy.

- Arcada

As do I. I was simply musing on the fact that maybe they might add other ways to garner coins in game, like maybe through warzone weeklies or operations weeklies or the new archaeology thingy. Nothing big, just a few here and there that you could save up and maybe go to the new barber shop thingy once a month or something. Would be a nice way to get people to do other activities that they might not have otherwise done.

Have noticed the last few days my coins going up in number and wasn't sure why. just want to say good job bioware on giving cartel coins for achievements thats a really good reward for doing the achievements. now i'm gonna go complete as many as i can :D

Interestingly, since achievements are legacy-wide rather than account-wide, you can get achievement coins from playing on multiple servers. Though I expect this will be patched out at some point.

So what achievements are for cartel coins??

I just need around 70, what achievements make them??...

sorry, i'm a noob

If you browse the achievements you'll be able to see which have coin rewards attached. Finishing Act 1 for a class is one way though.

only thing i can say to this is every thing ive ever wanted from the cs store i paid for with creds

so they could add all the coin making opertunitys they want i still have heaps from the sub i get havent spent more then 500 in over a few months the rest just sit there worthless

• 4 weeks later...
As far as im aware the only way to get them ingame is via achievs, but there is an alternative ways to get the coins and that is by recriut a friend, i think for each one who you get to join and they subscribe you get i think its 1000 coins plus 25 coins every time there subscription renew trigger hits.

• 2 years later...
also are some achievements that only the CE owners can finish them

Which ones were these, and did they reward cc? Curious since I own the CE and not sure which achievements you're referring to.

Edit; Keep in mind raf links only give CC to the person who refers you, NOT you.

Edited by Manathayria

• 1 year later...