What happened to this guy in story mode ?

fushnchips

Did they break the boss I mean there has to be something not right with this I'm glad I don't run this mode but many that do could this be classed as using a bug to gain CXP ?

I just made the video to see what others think and maybe fire away some bug reports because I don't want friends getting caught up in a possible issue that may result in getting a suspension or anything else against the players account even though 99.9% of the player base have ran into this snag still good to talk about it.

Did they break the boss I mean there has to be something not right with this I'm glad I don't run this mode but many that do could this be classed as using a bug to gain CXP ?

I just made the video to see what others think and maybe fire away some bug reports because I don't want friends getting caught up in a possible issue that may result in getting a suspension or anything else against the players account even though 99.9% of the player base have ran into this snag still good to talk about it.

I noticed that too. I prepared for a lengthy battle with my Infiltration Shadow, Opened with Low Slash at range and.... that's as far as I got. He fell over. Low Slash is a low damage, slowing/rooting ability.

I mean, that IS a Champion icon next to his name, isn't it?