Good raider looking to reroll

Limbay

Having played wow as a semi hardcore raider for 5 years I am looking to change to a new game, I played Swtor for a couple months at launch and have kept up with any current changes that have/will be going into affect.

Focusing solely on Pve in Wow I know what it takes to be a dedicated raider in any group or role. I would be willing to level either a Dps or Healing class on either faction. My availability for raid times would be anytime after 7pm PDT Mon-Thurs running as late as necessary. I know without logs or a basis to judge my performance this purposeful is a leap at best, but I would be more than willing to sit down and talk with anyone to dispel any concerns about my ability to perform.

My guild would be happy to have you but our raid times just don't line up. :(

If you're looking for guild, SGO is taking new recruits.

If the times work I would definitely check out joining up with SGO. They are a great bunch of people who are fun to raid with. Yes, I'm speaking from experience. :)

good day! you will want to check out Delusions of Grandeur. We are both PvE and PvP based so that you can get your thrill wherever you like. Check out our site... http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com and you can even hit us up in game. Im Starstryderz.

if you like what you see and want to fill out a quick app, please do so at http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur...wforum.php?f=5 yes, we do require the app to be filled out as it keeps our integrity intact and every one of our members have done so.

Hope to have a visit from you...

~Starstryderz

The Chatos Paladins would love to have you (especially if you're a healer). We raid several times per week and are mostly through TFB HM. Our raid times would work for you since they are mostly M-Thursday at 8 PM PT. We're republic side.

Most of the guild is 50, but we've got a bunch of alts at scattered levels that could join you to help level. We're also good at crafting stuff when needed for guildies.

Let me know if interested by sending a message in game to me @ Kareth or Kalzeth or Sphyg/Sphygg

Having played wow as a semi hardcore raider for 5 years I am looking to change to a new game, I played Swtor for a couple months at launch and have kept up with any current changes that have/will be going into affect.

Focusing solely on Pve in Wow I know what it takes to be a dedicated raider in any group or role. I would be willing to level either a Dps or Healing class on either faction. My availability for raid times would be anytime after 7pm PDT Mon-Thurs running as late as necessary. I know without logs or a basis to judge my performance this purposeful is a leap at best, but I would be more than willing to sit down and talk with anyone to dispel any concerns about my ability to perform.

• 2 weeks later...