corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, but you live in the wilderness of Voss. Without any supplies. 4 feet away from a Gormak patrol. Have fun!

I wish I got accepted for ESO Beta.

No corruptions there :cool: I signed up, too.....

I wish more people played our game threads.

PS: would you guys mind reading and critiquing my fanfic?

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No corruptions there :cool: I signed up, too.....

I wish more people played our game threads.

PS: would you guys mind reading and critiquing my fanfic?

granted but people start wishing for innapropriate stuff and Bioware decides to lock it after 10 petition posts to not delete them because they wanted to keep seeing all the wishes

I wish that I could choose what i want for the expansion

P.S. what i want means that it is used

granted but people start wishing for innapropriate stuff and Bioware decides to lock it after 10 petition posts to not delete them because they wanted to keep seeing all the wishes

I wish that I could choose what i want for the expansion

P.S. what i want means that it is used

Granted, and it is a historic success. However, you are mobbed by wild fans and accidentally trampled to death.

I wish Tag Heuer made a SWTOR-themed collectible watch and that I had plenty of money to buy one for myself.

Granted, and it is a historic success. However, you are mobbed by wild fans and accidentally trampled to death.

I wish Tag Heuer made a SWTOR-themed collectible watch and that I had plenty of money to buy one for myself.

Granted. You are now broke, you get fired because boss thinks you're a nerd and you die.

I wish I had infinite money for all the games I wanted to buy. :cool:

Granted. You are now broke, you get fired because boss thinks you're a nerd and you die.

I wish I had infinite money for all the games I wanted to buy. :cool:

Granted, but the cashier gets suspicious when he/she notices you have your wallet being lugged around by a fleet of helicopters. He/she calls the FBI, who shoot you dead for hacking, embezzlement, extortion, or all three.

I just wish I had unlimited games. There. I beat the system.

Edited by bionamaster

Granted, but the cashier gets suspicious when he/she notices you have your wallet being lugged around by a fleet of helicopters. He/she calls the FBI, who shoot you dead for hacking, embezzlement, extortion, or all three.

I just wish I had unlimited games. There. I beat the system.

Granted, but you only have the games, nothing to play them on.

I wish I had all the computer games in the world and the ability to play all of them.

Granted, but you only have the games, nothing to play them on.

I wish I had all the computer games in the world and the ability to play all of them.

Granted, but each one comes with a virus that erases your progress every 3 minutes.

I wish I had unlimited bug-free virus-free games with the ability to play all of them.

Granted, but each one comes with a virus that erases your progress every 3 minutes.

I wish I had unlimited bug-free virus-free games with the ability to play all of them.

Granted but you die from food poisoning fifteen seconds after you get it.

I wish I and all my friends and family were immortal and invulnerable, and I had a bug free version of every game in the world, compatible with PC.

Granted but you die from food poisoning fifteen seconds after you get it.

I wish I and all my friends and family were immortal and invulnerable, and I had a bug free version of every game in the world, compatible with PC.

Granted, but PC requires so much power just to turn that the entire power grid blacks out so now no one has any electricity and no one can play games.

I wish that I could play all the video games that I want with no consequences or side effects.

Granted, but PC requires so much power just to turn that the entire power grid blacks out so now no one has any electricity and no one can play games.

I wish that I could play all the video games that I want with no consequences or side effects.

Granted, but this is in an alternate reality where the only game ever made was E.T.

I wish I could play as many games as I wanted with no consequences and was still immortal.

Granted, but this is in an alternate reality where the only game ever made was E.T.

I wish I could play as many games as I wanted with no consequences and was still immortal.

granted but you got put on a different planet, got lonely, and tried to commit suicide but cant because you're immortal

I wish i didn't need sleep

Granted, but this is because you are comatose.

I wish I wasn't almost out of wish ideas.

While I agree with you on all terms I must corrupt.

Granted, now all of the remaining wishes in the rest of our minds are beamed into yours so that only you can wish in this thread.

I wish that when I die I will be reborn in the star wars unvierse.

While I agree with you on all terms I must corrupt.

Granted, now all of the remaining wishes in the rest of our minds are beamed into yours so that only you can wish in this thread.

I wish that when I die I will be reborn in the star wars unvierse.

Granted, but it will be as that Stormtrooper who Leia shot.......just before she shoots him.

I wish I had a transporter from Star Trek that would never malfunction.

Granted, but it will be as that Stormtrooper who Leia shot.......just before she shoots him.

I wish I had a transporter from Star Trek that would never malfunction.

granted, you decide to go into the star wars demension in the SWTOR era to destroy a harrower dreadnaught. to destroy it you must use the teleporter to go into the reactor core and set charges all around the reactors. Well, that didn't go so well you got shot down by an imp soldier

I wish that the hill on illum from the my hill thread got blown up on my next turn

granted, you decide to go into the star wars demension in the SWTOR era to destroy a harrower dreadnaught. to destroy it you must use the teleporter to go into the reactor core and set charges all around the reactors. Well, that didn't go so well you got shot down by an imp soldier

I wish that the hill on illum from the my hill thread got blown up on my next turn

Granted, but it respawns.

I wish I had a blaster that shot chocolate donuts.

granted you just don't get to use it

I wish that I lived in the white house

Granted. You now live in a small white house made of rotten wood with no internet connection, electricity, or running water. In the middle of a swamp.

I wish we could buy a room in the Senate Tower.

Granted. You now live in a small white house made of rotten wood with no internet connection, electricity, or running water. In the middle of a swamp.

I wish we could buy a room in the Senate Tower.

Granted. You can now buy a janitorial closet in the Senate Tower for 10,000,000 credits. Shortly after you do, the imperials invade. Fortunately, the Senate Tower is safe, all except for your closet, which you were hiding in during the invasion.

I wish that I lived closer to my friends.

Edited by Mirdthestrill

Granted. You can now buy a janitorial closet in the Senate Tower for 10,000,000 credits. Shortly after you do, the imperials invade. Fortunately, the Senate Tower is safe, all except for your closet, which you were hiding in during the invasion.

Granted, You now live closer to your friends, however they have by now found new friends that they enjoy, and often leave you behind

Granted, You now live closer to your friends, however they have by now found new friends that they enjoy, and often leave you behind.

I wish I could convert in game credits to currency I can use in the real world such as USD on a 1:1 ratio

Granted, You now live closer to your friends, however they have by now found new friends that they enjoy, and often leave you behind.

I wish I could convert in game credits to currency I can use in the real world such as USD on a 1:1 ratio

wish granted, all the currency gets transferred to me

I wish that I lived on top of a mountain

Granted, but it becomes nuked by the King of the Hill thread.

I wish more people were on the forum :(

granted nowso many people are trolling on the forums that an indescrminant permaban sweeps the forums and all threads are deleted

I wish that I had a supercomputer and a google earth of coruscant with 3d imagery and the ability to go into lower levels.

granted nowso many people are trolling on the forums that an indescrminant permaban sweeps the forums and all threads are deleted

I wish that I had a supercomputer and a google earth of coruscant with 3d imagery and the ability to go into lower levels.

Granted, but you get a BSoD upon opening the program, and are unable to use your computer ever again.

I wish Boba Fett took over the Death Star and blew up Tatooine after the events of RotJ.