Two new Alliance Alerts not working.

DeLaaNie

Rumor I heard was Zenith. The sage companion but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Not only him. I saw a post about Rusk, Skadge, Guss Tano, Broonmark and Zenith coming in with 4.1 (in addition to Kalio and Blizz). But it might be just that - rumors.

Could anyone tell me for sure if the alliance alerts (provided by Sana-Rae and the hutt guy..Oco..Oggu...you know who I mean :D ) will be working after this patch?

I was unable to find out if they are just some bugs that need to be removed, or they are something that need to be fixed. To recruit only two new members (or more like one, really) seems a little sad to me. After chapter 9 we were able to recruit so many new guys (so we actually had something to do for at least a month - if you don't play like a madman for several hours a day ;) ).

Some people say these quests will not be available, yet, some says they will. So where is the truth?

Will we be able to recruit 2 more allies after 4.1a patch?

Thank you for answer.

(It might have been said already, but I'm not native english speaker so something might have been "lost in translation")

Could anyone tell me for sure if the alliance alerts (provided by Sana-Rae and the hutt guy..Oco..Oggu...you know who I mean :D ) will be working after this patch?

I was unable to find out if they are just some bugs that need to be removed, or they are something that need to be fixed. To recruit only two new members (or more like one, really) seems a little sad to me. After chapter 9 we were able to recruit so many new guys (so we actually had something to do for at least a month - if you don't play like a madman for several hours a day ;) ).

Some people say these quests will not be available, yet, some says they will. So where is the truth?

Will we be able to recruit 2 more allies after 4.1a patch?

Thank you for answer.

(It might have been said already, but I'm not native english speaker so something might have been "lost in translation")

According to the note yesterday unusable alerts were being addressed with today's patch. I assume that means it should be working after the patch but that is just an assumption. I further assumed that Reclaimed Treasure was intended to be available as part of 4.1 but was disabled because of a problem found when applying the the update and this patch one was supposed to correct it. Just don't take my word for it, assumptions being what they are.

Edited by Kallaes

• 6 months later...

I have all but the last Items for the Reclaiming treasure alert, Every time I get to the final location the WB Ancient Threat is up and I die quick fast and in a hurry

yes I have tried to switch Instances and it was on both that were available at the time

Edited by SeggaSlipstream

I have all but the last Items for the Reclaiming treasure alert, Every time I get to the final location the WB Ancient Threat is up and I die quick fast and in a hurry

yes I have tried to switch Instances and it was on both that were available at the time

It's a known issue that should be fixed in the next patch early September.

The workaround is to get the buff from the book in Outlaw's Den on Tatooine.

• 1 year later...