How to use target mark icons?

I understand there is the ability for party leaders to mark mobs with icons to facilitate kill orders, CC etc. What is the command for this? I would like to key bind at lead the equivalent of WoW's "skull" but could not see how to do this in the keybinding menu. Thanks for any advice.

I understand there is the ability for party leaders to mark mobs with icons to facilitate kill orders, CC etc. What is the command for this? I would like to key bind at lead the equivalent of WoW's "skull" but could not see how to do this in the keybinding menu. Thanks for any advice.

unsure myself but maybe it's not currently set up for key binds, you may have to click on nameplates of enemies and assign from there.

I was able to purchase a marker once i got to "x" level of social points (sorry can't remember the level).

You can then use this item repeatedly - it was only 500 credits

The vendor you get it from is the same one you do the quest for social points and buying the badge. So you get shown the way!

Hope this helps

Thanks for the replies.

Not being able to keybind marks is a pain - one of my favorite WoW add-ons is RapidMobMarker. It's easy to click on your target, click on a skull (or whatever) on a bar and then pull. Having to right click and select from a menu of marks tends to slow things down too much. The marks persisting through death would be irritating.

I did notice the marker you can buy from the social goods vendor (I am not sure it even had a social level requirement) and I wondered what the point was. If I can put it in a quickslot, that would allow me to keybind it. No harm in trying, I guess.

Yes, I had my marks bound to my numpad while tanking in WoW. I was able to constantly mark targets even in combat without missing a global or impairing my movement all that much. This is a much needed addition to the keybindings for sure.

And marks persisting through death might actually be useful but if they aren't cleared by simply reassigning it to another target then that needs to be fixed too.

• 1 month later...