List of Speeders?

notebene

The rank 2 bikes are terrible IMHO, way cooler options at level 50. If I had the chance to go back, I wouldnt even bother buying a speeder at 40 and just wait til 50. Plus the speed difference would be much more noticeable. You still have to buy level 40 & 50 training though :(

Loving my Gurian Shadow :) looks like a mini TIE fighter :csw_vadertie:

The rank 2 bikes are terrible IMHO, way cooler options at level 50. If I had the chance to go back, I wouldnt even bother buying a speeder at 40 and just wait til 50. Plus the speed difference would be much more noticeable. You still have to buy level 40 & 50 training though :(

Loving my Gurian Shadow :) looks like a mini TIE fighter :csw_vadertie:

I'm a cyber-tech, so I'm just going to make myself a flying lawn mower.

Might as well ride something slightly faster if I have to spend the 3 gabillion on the training that I don't want. :D

Was looking for my choices for a Rank 2 bike, but that's a great list, thank you!

TBH, why bother spending money on a fancy rank 2 bike you're going to ride for 1-2 weeks, max? I mean you're going to upgrade as soon as you can get the bike with 110% increase aren't you? Why waste money and time looking for a pretty bike you'll never call out again by next month?

Just asking.

Edited by bahdasz

TBH, why bother spending money on a fancy rank 2 bike you're going to ride for 1-2 weeks, max? I mean you're going to upgrade as soon as you can get the bike with 110% increase aren't you? Why waste money and time looking for a pretty bike you'll never call out again by next month?

Just asking.

The real perk of the Rank 2 bikes over Rank 1 isn't the speed increase, it's the fact that you get knocked off a lot less which makes them, well, so much more useful. Sure you'll only use it for 1-2 weeks but it isn't particularly expensive either.