Returning Player after many, many, many years - please help, your my only hope

JudaKass

Ok, here's the situation. I signed up for a subscription, and I understand I now have access to all content. I have a level 50 character with all this alien stuff in my inventory, about 10 million in credits, and 13k in Cartel coins.

I wish to start over - and learn the game from the ground up. I wish to travel with my nephew - as he will be starting new as well with nothing. We wish to be Jedi this time around.

So, I made a level 1 before I left - but that was before ALL these new expansions.

What should I do to get all the story content all the way up to now - I guess the level is 75.

Tips, tricks, recommendations?

Please let me know.

Hey JudaKass I’ve just recently got back into it too so I can play with my son. We have been having a blast playing through with completely new characters together so I’d suggest just jumping on the same server where your old characters have ended up and starting a brand new level 1 character with your nephew there. You will level up in no time and if you have subscribed get your nephew to sign up with your referral and you both get some cartel coins. Hope you both have fun with it and stick around.

Honestly what you do is ignore everything but the beginning story. There is a vendor on fleet that sells a token to remove all bonus exp get that and just enjoy the game. With level scaling you can see all the old content and hit level cap before you have to worry about the expansions.

Honestly what you do is ignore everything but the beginning story. There is a vendor on fleet that sells a token to remove all bonus exp get that and just enjoy the game. With level scaling you can see all the old content and hit level cap before you have to worry about the expansions.

Can you explain that? So I create new characters - how can I insure I do all the old content - does a new character automatically start the old content? How would a new character get to fleet to obtain this token you speak of?

Can you explain that? So I create new characters - how can I insure I do all the old content - does a new character automatically start the old content? How would a new character get to fleet to obtain this token you speak of?

New characters start their class story. There is a vendor on the fleet that gives you consumable that removes any exp or cxp boost. The consumable works during double xp events.

Once you start on the beginners world the game will pretty much tell you where to go next. Just follow the story line and you will be fine. Once you hit in the 50s you can move on to the expansions if you like.