Storyline ended in Ilum ?

Marfrank

Hi there,

i yesterday finished (?) the storyline of my commando on Ilum, it leaded to a flashpoint "The battle of Ilum" . Is this the normal end of the class quests or did i miss something ?

Confusing is, that this fp now is in another category, and the only thing i have in the CLASS-tab is now 2 priority missions for corellia, black hole.

Help very appreciated here.

The class specific story ends on Corellia. The planetary storyline of Ilum leads you through the planet and ends the story with two flashpoints, Battle for Ilum and The False Emperor.

If you buy Rise of the Hutt Cartel that storyline can be started from your ship holocomm, not quite sure if you need to hit 50, just finish the class story or whatever to be able to start the RotHC storyline but it should be something like that.

The class specific story ends on Corellia. The planetary storyline of Ilum leads you through the planet and ends the story with two flashpoints, Battle for Ilum and The False Emperor.

If you buy Rise of the Hutt Cartel that storyline can be started from your ship holocomm, not quite sure if you need to hit 50, just finish the class story or whatever to be able to start the RotHC storyline but it should be something like that.

From what I've been told, lvl 48 should be enough to start the ROTHC storyline, and no other quest is needed to actually start it. Bear in mind though that in some cases starting rothc before having finished the class quest may give you some spoilers.

• 4 years later...
I am level 60 Jedi Knight class and just finished the Ilum storyline but now it wants me to do a flashpoint mission. I have never done one before. And I heard you need friends to do those. Is it necessary to do this to continue the main storyline or can it be skipped and continue onward? thx in advance for any replies.:)

I am level 60 Jedi Knight class and just finished the Ilum storyline but now it wants me to do a flashpoint mission. I have never done one before. And I heard you need friends to do those. Is it necessary to do this to continue the main storyline or can it be skipped and continue onward? thx in advance for any replies.:)

It's called "Battle of Ilum" and yes, it's a flashpoint, but it is one of the ones you can do by yourself.

Flashpoints come in three difficulties, today called "Story", "Veteran", and "Master", but previously called "Solo", "Tactical", and "Hard Mode".

Story/Solo is meant for one player plus a companion plus the Combat Support Droid. The CSD is a very powerful healertankdps, and for this reason is commonly called "the Jesus Droid", or more rarely "the God Bot". It's hard to lose fights with the CSD helping you. I mean, really, truly difficult.

So, make sure the mission is set up for "Story" mode, and go to it.

FOR INFORMATION:

The flashpoints with a story mode version are:

* Black Talon (Imp) aka BT

* The Esseles (Pub) aka (sometimes) SLS

BT and SLS happen on the way from the Fleet to the capital worlds after you leave your starter world. They are synced to level 10, and are easy to do even with just you and a companion in "Veteran" mode. (If you can't do them in Veteran at level 17 or so with you a rank 1 companion and no other players, you need to refine your play style.)

* Boarding Party/The Foundry (Imp) a linked pair that can be done separately

* Taral V/Maelstrom Prison (Pub) a similar linked pair

These pairs happen at mid-level (30s) on the two sides. They have links to Revan (but are NOT the Shadow of Revan story).

* Battle of Ilum

* False Emperor

These two are the end of the Ilum story.

* Assault on Tython

* Assault on Korriban

* Depths of Manaan

* Legacy of the Rakata

These four (plus their linking story) are the "Forged Alliances" story, also known as Prelude to Revan. They were released as a sort of teaser ahead of the release of the full Shadow of Revan story in 3.0.

* Blood Hunt

* Battle of Rishi

These two are part of the Shadow of Revan story that was released in 3.0. Hint for Blood Hunt: when fighting Jos and Valk, be sure to stay in the middle of the arena as much as possible.

* Crisis on Umbara

This one is the very newest, and was released as part of the follow-up to Knights of the Eternal Throne. Repeating it on one character is necessary if you want to buy the Umbara stronghold.