Elara Dorne Eye color change

KotWR

Hey Everyone I'm on my 2nd trooper playthrough (started one at launched so its been some time), I'm loving the story and having good old nostalgic feelings. I however noticed on taris Elara had green eyes when you first meet her. Now I had a low end pc back when I first played now with my new rig I can appreciate the game an noticed this (elara has always been my favorite female comp.) Than once she becomes your companion on your ship she has blue eyes. Anyone else notice this and if by some random chance bioware happens to see this.............uuummm ***? give me green eye elara back!

I noticed this too, the last time I made a new trooper.

I also had a drastic hair change on Elara after the last mission of act two, her hair temporarily went from the severe bun to a nice bob cut, not sure if that was a bug or not. (spoilers inside)

while Elara was recovering, it then went away after she recovered. In fact, while she was recovering, she was writhing around on the floor too

I also had a drastic hair change on Elara after the last mission of act two, her hair temporarily went from the severe bun to a nice bob cut, not sure if that was a bug or not. (spoilers inside)

while Elara was recovering, it then went away after she recovered. In fact, while she was recovering, she was writhing around on the floor too

post-Act 2 interlude spoilers:

She has her hair down simply because she's a bit busy being a hospital patient...I thought the extra touch of vulnerability displayed there was brilliant. Um, being on the floor probably wasn't supposed to happen. She was writhing in pain on my medbay bed during that interlude.

Edited by bright_ephemera

Could I see a picture of that? Jorgan was injured in mine...and for some reason whilst he writhed, his customization was removed.

Could I see a picture of that? Jorgan was injured in mine...and for some reason whilst he writhed, his customization was removed.

End of Act 2 spoilers:

for her returning to duty, the last time she appears with that hairstyle. She has no customizations on.

Edited by bright_ephemera