The adventures of Forced Companion Daycare - Art!

bright_ephemera

Kaliyo would have gone down like....

You know.

...like Kaliyo, if you know what I mean? Um, then again, I would avoid that, since I wouldn't trust her to not do permanent damage there.

Anyway, my healer operative ran with Vector almost exclusively. We scythed through just about everything without breaking a sweat.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have Temple yet. I just remember being at the end of the Alderaan class quests and having Vector full time. He was dressed in his starting clothes with starting weapon. I accidentally aggroed a gold, two silvers and a pack of normals. And Vector and I killed them all with slivers of health left.

Kaliyo would have gone down like....

You know.

ah. all i know is on comp vs comp battles, he doesn't do as well as his gear warrants him to

I used Kaliyo until I found Lokin, then I never died until 50. Well, except for that time I fell down the cliff. And the other time. And the other time. And that time I tried to get that datacron and fell down a cliff. And the time I fell down a cliff and survived, but landed in a heroic area...I'll shut up now.

I used Kaliyo until I found Lokin, then I never died until 50. Well, except for that time I fell down the cliff. And the other time. And the other time. And that time I tried to get that datacron and fell down a cliff. And the time I fell down a cliff and survived, but landed in a heroic area...I'll shut up now.

falling from heights..... the biggest bane of the empire.

I leveled as a DPS Operative, and I used Vector and Temple almost exclusively. The DPS, was just.......delicious! After I re-specced medic for raiding, I still use Vector, I keep him healed and he downs golds like nothing when I'm grinding out dailies. Despite what Crez might think, he is my favorite Agent companion in both story and game play, and he is by FAR my favorite LI so far.

Despite what Crez might think, he is my favorite Agent companion in both story and game play, and he is by FAR my favorite LI so far.

*huffygrowlsulk* >.>

nah i'm cool. it was my mistake to read that part immediately before i was suposed to go to bed.... i learned kittens on youtube make adequate mindbleach >.>

and ponies. lots of ponies makes it all better.

back on semi topic of offtopic, vector does get a lil squishy unless he's ubergeared, but as a healer op, i made sure he was well fuelled while he cleared a path ahead of me

As a contribution to the offtopicness, I'd just like to say that Vector and I managed to shoot, stab, and bludgeon our way through content that was persistently three levels higher than us due to my lack of willpower in actually finishing non-class quest content. Once I got SCORPIO, I used her instead, but I always felt slightly guilty... :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm a Concealment Operative. Because nothing is more fun than sneaking up behind a mob and going StabPoisonStabStabStabStab... :D

I just unearthed in my pictures a little thing I made back when I first saw the FCD thread. It's not great compared to most of the other stuff in here, but I thought it was kind of cute.

Chibi Vette! Whipped together in under 5 minutes in MSPaint with a mouse. Because I have a tablet and Photoshop but I was too damn lazy to get them out. Plus I suck with the tablet. :rolleyes:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1749/chibivette.jpg

• 2 weeks later...