Resubbed -- Server Status?

Turlinde

So I just resubbed and found that both my main two characters are here. I played Jedi Shadow Akibah on Helm of Garush and Sith Assassin Despaire on the Fatman. As it turns out, both of my characters were transferred to this superserver.

What can you tell me about Prophecy of the Five?

Good/Bad server? Population OK? PvP/PvE strengths? What should I know about this server?

Thanks for the help. Nice to see some old friends around. :)

the first thing you need to know is that everyone will tell you that the PVP on their previous server was better ;)

(you should all just shut up, really, everybody knows Twin Spears > all other servers)

oh, and welcome back :D

Edited by amnie

the first thing you need to know is that everyone will tell you that the PVP on their previous server was better ;)

(you should all just shut up, really, everybody knows Twin Spears > all other servers)

oh, and welcome back :D

Thats true. Ignore anyone who claims their old server was REALLY the good pvp server.

It is very interesting for all of you to emphatically state that your old smaller servers had better pvp.

Perhaps it's the familiarity with your opponents or the large surplus of clueless lambs to slaughter that make the better players stand out easily.

As a new pot5 player, what guilds are good for ranked pvp on this server? Imperial and republic?

Thx

It is very interesting for all of you to emphatically state that your old smaller servers had better pvp.

Perhaps it's the familiarity with your opponents or the large surplus of clueless lambs to slaughter that make the better players stand out easily.

As a new pot5 player, what guilds are good for ranked pvp on this server? Imperial and republic?

Thx

Many, many, many more "large surplus of clueless lambs to slaughter" on PO5