List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Neither companion or my character is actually collecting mats. They go through the animation but nothing ends up in my inventory.

That could be because of the new Materials inventory? From my understanding, the crafting materials go directly into the Materials inventory.

Bug: I can't open "Satchel of Crafting Mats (Grade 11). I collected a few of them from my quests/flashpoints, I can't seem to be able to open either of them, right click, left click, both clicks, nothing works.

Edit: It turns out the Satchel Grade 11 can only be opened by a level 75 character, at least that's how it was for me. Not sure if its intended or not - since you get them as early as lvl 66 and can't open them - just thought I should post this here, just in case someone runs into the same problem.

Edited by Arlechino

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Onderon reputation, reputation items are immediately consumed and our reputations raised on gaining the rep item. However for other reputations it looks like the items are vanishing and no reputation is being added? I have only one reputation not fully max'd, the fleet reputation from doing on-the-rails space missions, and when I did a space mission that grants a fleet rep item, I ended up with no rep item in my inventory and also no change to my reputation. My weekly rep remaining still showed as 12k/12k.

Okay, also have few bugs - some I saw reported already (the cooldown on the Force Leap/Force Charge). But there is more, in the Cartel Market sometimes the button 'preview' isn't showing, or rather it shows selectively, some armors in collections (the one i noticed it on is Temple Guardian set) aren't showing the window that lets you see all the elements of it. Another one is when you talk to Darth Sevik on Onderon game freezes after few seconds of wait and then crashes.(and there is more personal bug after that, ofc I tried few times if something I do will make it work - it didn't, and then when I decided to play other characters game just randomly crashed after about 20 minutes and from that time forward it just keeps crashing on start up after logging in).

The GF has 5 choices now. The rotating Weekly along with the 4 single instance bosses, which can be filtered out. Unfortunately, there is no reward when filtering out the other Ops :-(

There is a HUGE problem with the GF. It puts you into a 16man instance with only 8 people, so the HP of the bosses and the add stun immunity is a dead giveaway. We tried it with KP and with Eyeliss both random and it was obviously a 16 man with only 8 people inside. GF used to have a 16 man option in the early days if I recall.

Same here. :(

"Sorry. Responded to wrong message."

Edited by BenAndros
Resonded to wrong message

Companions have not returned to ship for my 2 inquisitors (one sorc, one sin). Both have completed all story missions including onslaught and the 2 short missions after (talking to K and S and talking to Jonas for the saboteur ending). Have tried enterting ship from different places (fleet, stronghold, odessen, using the legacy fast travel) and it doesn't matter, no comps anywhere. Both have also ofc done the alliance alerts for their old companions, talked to their old ship droid and all that a long time ago.

All my other lvl 70 characters that I've logged on and done the new stuff on, and visited ship, after patch have comps back on ship, both on pub and imp side (if they've completed new story stuff or not). The only ones missing them are my 2 SIs.

Same here. :(

Edited by BenAndros

First mission on Mek-Sha imp side. I have defeated the mysterious assailant and then clicked on him to talk to but cut scene doesn't load up. My screen goes black for a few seconds then the room appears but with no one about. I logged out and re-logged the game, reset my phase, reset the mission and during the conversation when I get to Mek-Sha I have chosen all 3 options available but to no avail on my Imp agent and Sith sorcerer.

The profanity filter on Malgus Imp side seems to no longer be working. Likewise, Interloper for the Sith Warrior is bugged, there is no second force charge available immediately after using force charge the first time. Edited by Manufracture

Couple of bugs I've run into, attempted to purchase a couple of pieces of unidentified gear from fleet, nothing appeared in my inventory and the tech fragments were spent.

Also, last couple of renown crates opened with nothing in them, I've stopped opening crates because of this.

Ello first of awesome job on the stormwatch animation i like it very much.

There is a bug regarding stormwatch: even though i put my afliction dot on the target it doesnt get hit by lightning and sometimes it doesnt even take the damage from stormwatch when the dot does damage, if i put the other dot crushing darkness it works, and for the last part with thundering blast sometimes it works and the target getz zapped from above and the damage is added and sometimes it doesnt apply and no zapp from above and no damage.

can you please investigate this further its my favorite tactical so far and i want to work all the time and as intended in the tooltip :D

Maybe this is already here in list, but i'll repeat then:

All abilities which became Charged dont show cooldown/recharging text. Also all Utilities which affect charged ablities Cooldown time (like Preparation and Battlefield Command for Jedi Guardians) dont affect Recharging time so dont work properly (or dont work at all).

Another dead character appeared in a dialogue of "Objective Meridian".

Exactly :

I have killed Darth Vowrawn and Darth Shaar on Mek-Sha yet Vowrawn has a line in the dialogue of "Objective Meridian" quest when talking to the Dark Council.

Screenshot : https://gyazo.com/480f32c4bc8c8f2c69f69354db4a0140

Here are details on my character, should they help to find what causes the bug :

Chiss Operative saboteur. She sided with the Empire on Iokath (Acina still lives) but chose the Republic afterwards.

I have not taken any saboteur options on Onderon and Mek-Sha. But I have killed Vowrawn and Shaar at the end of Mek-Sha.

I did not pick the saboteur option at the Corellia flashpoint either.

In the quest "Objective Meridian" when I do the dialogue whose objective is "Speak to the Dark Council", I told Jonas Balkar that I wanted to stay a saboteur.

I'm a little concerned that the stronghold bug isn't on the list of known issues. As a roleplayer, I've seen several events already canceled because hosts are unable to invite people to their strongholds.

All works as intended when an invitation is sent, and when an invitation is accepted, the host gets a message confirming the acceptance. The invitee, however, receives a message claiming they aren't permitted to visit the stronghold. Workarounds include issuing keys (not a help in the case of GSHs) or publically listing the SH (an inconvenience for the invitee and not always desirable for the host).

I and many others would like to see this bug addressed soon.

• Kira and Scourge decorations aren't granted after their introduction on Odessen and they are still holo-people in strongholds my Knight placed them in
  • My Imperial loyalist SI who married Lana did not get an option to kiss her at the end
  • Arn and Tau don't follow correctly throughout Objective Meridian. There are several points (the fight before the elevator, leaving the Selonian tunnels, right before the fight with Malgus) where they just refuse to move. Arn will heal, but he and Tau will not fight. I tried to force pull them but was told that Tau wasn't eligible for force pulling and Arn was't 'visible' to my char even though there were no actual LOS issues. I didn't have any problems with Anri or Malgus in the same locations.
  • Can confirm there are no returning companions on the SI ship at level 75, just Treek and HK-51. Also Treek's box is missing from the Consular ship (she's just standing there instead of sitting on it).
  • Maybe not a bug, but it was disappointing to not be presented with Saboteur, LS, and DS options on Mek-Sha. For the sake of preserving her cover, my Imp saboteur did go ahead and activate the failsafe, but I was disappointed she didn't get the option to sabotage the fuel but not blow up the ships.

Edited by wingheart