Molecular Stabilizers

DonCampbell

The drop rate of molecular stabilizers basically suck. The new armorings and mods take way to many stabilizers in order to craft the item. Price on Prophecy of the five = 250,000 credits need 4 for the level 26 armoring so a million credits plus all the other items and tip to the crafter looking at well over 1.6 million for not even the top of the line armoring. Drop rate totally too low and difficult to get the material unless you win the roll in ec. One more thing you should address in your next patch.

Do the end game space missions......I do the three around Ilum and get 40 fleet comms a day out of it, possibly another 20 if I can be bothered with Mugger and the other one....so thats 60 comms a day.....the box of grade 8 mats on fleet costs 200 comms....I opened one other day and got 3 molecular's

Yeah, I don't see the problem. It's very difficult to get one of the best hilt/barrels in the game.

It SHOULD be difficult. Either you've defeated HM Kephess and won the mainhand drop, or you've gotten enough hard-to-get rare mats and someone that can craft them.

Yeah, I don't see the problem. It's very difficult to get one of the best hilt/barrels in the game.

It SHOULD be difficult. Either you've defeated HM Kephess and won the mainhand drop, or you've gotten enough hard-to-get rare mats and someone that can craft them.

difficult? do all the dailies for 2 or 3 days and you'll easily have enough credits for a hilt/barrel. and considering how many people are "getting" the schematic and undercutting each other, I'd say they're real easy to get at the moment.

difficult? do all the dailies for 2 or 3 days and you'll easily have enough credits for a hilt/barrel. and considering how many people are "getting" the schematic and undercutting each other, I'd say they're real easy to get at the moment.

Wow, your server must have a great GTN.

Saw an Advanced Guardian 26 Hilt for 1.2M on Jung Ma, I thought about buying it for my companion but: I make 150k/hr doing dailies so that would have been 8 hours of dailies. My response? "Sorry, my morose monster but we're going to have to go rob Tulak Hord's grave." "Oh come on! At least this way there will be something to fight!"