Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

WolfpackAW

NEW CODEX ENTRY FOUND: Nar Shadda - Species - Ithorian.

Not sure if others have already discussed this, but I just found this for the first time, and it's not listed elsewhere.

Location on Nar Shadda: X: -917 Y: -1048

Just noticed that getting this does NOT update the Nar Shadda codex. I'm guessing it updated some OTHER planet's codex? Sigh.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break you guys but these codex, Species - Chagrian and Species - Ithorian are already exists ingame include several codex about species which can be found on Nar Shaddaa. It have been fixed in previous patch even most haven't been mentioned on patch note, and judging by swtor-spy database, the only species codex in Nar Shaddaa category are "Gen’Dai" and it still bugged.

I suggest you keep track on this topic instead http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

Bioware,

We appreciate that you have begun to tackle the Codex.

But:

Codex *and* achievements must be addressed, or you should remove the codex if it's unfixable and focus on the legacy Achievements system instead.

As it stands currently, YOU HAVE CREATED A GAME WITH ACHIEVEMENTS THAT CANNOT BE OBTAINED.

THIS AFFECTS GAMEPLAY, and I still resent the previous comments from Bioware indicating that it doesn't.

If it's unfixable, START OVER FROM SCRATCH, or focus on achievements instead.

WE ARE YOUR SUBSCRIBERS AND CARTEL PACK BUYERS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! - Please update the master list to note this fix:

Codex: Tatooine: Lore: History of Tatooine

A billboard on Anchorhead, just above your head. Look up at these coordinates: X 1676, Y -3425, Z 455

Edited by freek_ish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Ilum Bogwing Beastiary codex is actually obtained on Belsavis, just outside Republic Watchtower in the High Security Section. Here it is on SWTORspy.

The Asharl Panther is currently available on Ilum due to the return of the Gree.

Sorry if someone has already posted these, but I wasn't prepared to read all the pages. I saw that they hadn't been mentioned in the OP so thought I'd chip in.

All we need now is the Kath Hound to get sorted and that bloody achievement will be out of the way! :jawa_tongue:

Unless I've missed something in the pages I was too lazy to read!

Edited by BrodieSolo

• 2 weeks later...

EnmaAii, you have done a magnificent job!! what a piece of work... not just to amass the list, but to have accomplished so much.... many hand-claps for you!!

Can I appeal to you for some information about your listings?

Question 1 - In the EPIC ENEMIES, you have lists for SM, HM and NiM... are those all codex listings, or also achievements too?

Question 2 - In the ACHIEVEMENT SPACE section, you have duplicates... for example "Regnant Stations Assault (Bonus)"... is listed 3 times. Can you explain?

Question 3 - in LOCATIONS, is it "The Apalis Coast" or just "Aplalis Coast"..??.. I have seen it listed both ways.

Question 4 - In LORE, you have "Evolved Rakghoul Plague", but I have seen it listed in other lists as "Evaluated Rakghoul Plague"... can you please confirm?

Again... a fantastic job. Thank you for the hard work... hope was fun to accomplish!!

Tim

Edited by GasGuy
typos

1. its all codex listings

2. Regnant Stations Assault (Bonus)

Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, “Annihilate the Enemy.”

Regnant Station Assault (Bonus)

Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, “Eliminate the Enemy.”

*** this is bugged now - no have mission Eliminate the Enemy - its reason why all have Achievement: Space [13/14] max

Regnant Station Assault (Bonus)

Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, “No Pilot Stands A Chance.”

3. in my list only have "The Apalis Coast"

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/the-apalis-coast/424/

where you see Aplalis ?

4. Evolved Rakghoul Plague is correct

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/evolved-rakghoul-plague/326/

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I was doing the Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint the other day on my Smuggler to find that after killing one of the Terentateks, I received a Codex entry for 'Teretatek', I'm not sure if this counts for Tython or not (like picking up Wingmaw on Balmorra counts for both Balmorra and Tython), but I thought I better post it here just in case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea! A fix has been made.

See Patch Notes 2.6.1 2/25/2014.

The 2 datacrons on Makeb are now listed correctly.

and they also say

• Smugglers will now properly be granted the Codex entry “Smuggler: Butcher’s Bane” and its corresponding title when completing “The Butcher.”
  • Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.
  • Jedi Knights are now granted the “Persons of Note: Darth Angral (Knight)” Codex entry when completing “Race to the Ruins.” Knights who previously completed this mission will be granted it automatically.

The title "The Butcher" is for a lvl 47 class story on Tatooine

The "Sand Demon" is for Tatooine.

The "Darth Angral" is for Coruscant

Happy Hunting.

Yea! A fix has been made.

See Patch Notes 2.6.1 2/25/2014.

The 2 datacrons on Makeb are now listed correctly.

and they also say

• Smugglers will now properly be granted the Codex entry “Smuggler: Butcher’s Bane” and its corresponding title when completing “The Butcher.”
  • Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.
  • Jedi Knights are now granted the “Persons of Note: Darth Angral (Knight)” Codex entry when completing “Race to the Ruins.” Knights who previously completed this mission will be granted it automatically.

The title "The Butcher" is for a lvl 47 class story on Tatooine

The "Sand Demon" is for Tatooine.

The "Darth Angral" is for Coruscant

Happy Hunting.

I can confirm that the 2 datacrons are not working as intended for those who already have them - I went back to re-click them and got nothing. The codex entries didn't unlock for me - I logged a ticket and got the usual unhelpfully canned response from M0-T0 saying that it'll be fixed in a future patch. Guess he didn't read the current patch notes himself.

Tait has commented on them and the dev' team knows what went wrong but has no timetable on when they can get a fix done.

Hi Codex hunters.

The great folks over at OotiniCast.com have posted the latest version of my Codex Tracking Spreadsheet, version 3/7/2014. There is a direct download link on the main page.

I have added entries from the Rakghoul event and Kuat Drive Yard. Re-sorted by Planet.

Please let me know of any errors/omissions you may find. (I will delete my own data from the sheet the next version upload so it will be a clean template).

Happy Hunting.

Hunting for GSF info.

When you do the Republic side of Galactic Starfighter, you can get the Codex:Person "Fleet Admiral Bey'wan Aygo"

What/Who is the codex entry if you do GSF from the Imperial side? or do I just need to go die in GSF on the Imp side to find out? :p

thanks for any input.

I have added entries from the Rakghoul event and Kuat Drive Yard. Re-sorted by Planet.

NICE JOB again GasGuy! You're the man! I'll look forward to the version without your data so I can also happily click through my results :]

You've got that section for 'Epic Enemies' in there, but isn't that actually from the Achievements? They are from operations, and when I complete them they tick down in my Achievements, but not anywhere in the Codex so far as I can tell. Unless I'm not seeing them in my codex for some reason?

Thanks for the hard work, and for sharing.