BT HM Boss enrage timer

Hello guys, today me and some guildies of mine ran our first BT HM run. What kind of turned me off was that the bosses enrage timer was really short. I don't know if its the way the bosses are or if it's a bug or if the enrage timer gets shorter if someone dies. Your feedback is important so please some help would be great.

Hello guys, today me and some guildies of mine ran our first BT HM run. What kind of turned me off was that the bosses enrage timer was really short. I don't know if its the way the bosses are or if it's a bug or if the enrage timer gets shorter if someone dies. Your feedback is important so please some help would be great.

HM BT is the easiest and quickest of all the HMs, if your dps are having trouble killing the boss before he enrages, try buying epic lvl 49 mods off the GTN, or having a cybertech make you some. Also try getting blue lvl 50 gear from the normal level 50 flashpoints.

Hardmodes drop good epic gear, the last boss drops a columi token. They are not meant to be the first thing you do when you hit 50. Gear progression has always followed a path, skipping a step will only cause trouble.