loss of KB and cryo range

Aurthorian

i just came back from 2 months off due to professional school and find that my knockback has been removed and replaced with an imobilizing ability. was not a fan of it because i was so accustomed to being able to keep the knights and warriors at bay long enough to get some rounds off. now i have 4 seconds to move and fire a 1.5 second grav or charged bolt before then are back in my face.. not happy with this change the more i play it but ok.

then i realize that my cryo grenade has been moved to a melee style attack and i cant throw it like other grenades. who was the wise "guy" that made this decision? i am disgruntled about this change. if those things were taken to create more balance in pvp then i would live to see a video of the devs playing the classes they modify while in full pvp gear. cause its not nice when you take away not one versitility ability but two from a class that depends on being able to stay in place to do damage.

Yes gunnery commando's are powerrful, but they are suposed to be. we are a support asset. are we over powered? no. were we before? no. most the people complaining about one class being overpowered want thier character to never die. thats all and good. however, they are probably the ones ignoring the commando's in the back of the group unloading on the healers

Don't really understand the change to Stock Strike, never did.

However, the change to Cryo Grenade came about because a lot of people were QQing about Vanguards,and their range, and as a result the Cryo Grenade range was reduced to 10 meters for both ACs.

Don't really understand why the Commando version got the nerf considering that the ranges for the Assault Commando's AP and IR did not get changed where as they did for the VG.

my biggest gripe with the loss of knock back on stock strike is the fact that the NPC's still have the old version of the ability. I dont know how many times I will run up close to use my cryo grenade and get knocked back by an NPC with stock strike. Would have been nice if they had done away with it on them also.