The guys on that council thing

caesaraugust

Okay, I kind of wanted to gauge from the community on their feelings about the members of the Jedi High Council. I was extremely disappointed in the movies when they had the twelve greatest Masters of the Order, and perhaps a total of five of them spoke. So, please, yell out your favorite from the following list!

Plo Koon - Kel Dor

Mace Windu - Korunnai

Yoda - Unknown

Ki-Adi-Mundi - Cerean

Saesee Tiin - Iktotchi

Yaddle - Unknown

Even Piell - Lannik

Oppo Rancisis - Thisspisian

Yareal Poof - Quermian

Adi Gallia - Tholothian

Eeth Koth - Zabrak

Depa Billaba - Chalactan

Shaak Ti - Togruta

Stass Allie - Tholothian

Coleman Trebor - Vurk

Kit Fisto - Nautolan

Agen Kolar - Zabrak

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Stewjonian

Anakin Skywalker - Tatooinian

Id have to say a toss up between Masters Mace, Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto.

I mean, Samuel Jackson? Need I explain why Mace is awesome? And the EU only makes him that much more of a ******.

Obi-Wan needs no explanation.

And Kit Fisto just because he never spoke, but he still seemed to have so much character from the few glimpses we got of him. And he looks awesome. And, like Mace, the expanded Universe makes him pretty ******. I mean, dude, he's a Master of Shii-Cho. And kicks arse with that. I mean, Shii-Cho. The single most basic form of Lightsaber combat, that most laugh at. And he just tears people to pieces with it. Even managed to go toe-to-toe with Sidious for a bit. You go squidman!

Even Piell.

Dude had one eye and a topknot.

Face was all scarred, ears were nicked and notched from countless battles.

This little guy was tough and scrappy.

And every shot he was in he looked like someone had just pissed him off.

I was disappointed we didn't see more of him.

Ki-Adi. Always Ki-adi. I don't know what it was about that guy but I just loved him.

His death was very sad...

It showed just how unexpected and sudden the execution of Order 66 really was...

Thats why so many Jedi died, they worked alongside these guys for years and all of a sudden they turned on them out of nowhere.

Its like having a dog you love and cuddled with for years and out of no where bites your leg off..

His death was very sad...

It showed just how unexpected and sudden the execution of Order 66 really was...

Thats why so many Jedi died, they worked alongside these guys for years and all of a sudden they turned on them out of nowhere.

Its like having a dog you love and cuddled with for years and out of no where bites your leg off..

...the Jedi willingly worked with an army of slave soldiers who'd came out of no where...without explanation...paid for by an unknown party (really Darth Plagueis)...ordered by a Jedi who'd been dead for a decade...unauthorized by the Council...created just in time for a civil war...

If they didn't expect that kind of betrayal, the Jedi deserved everything they got. If Sidious hadn't pulled his stunt, the Jedi would have collapsed underneath the weight of their own stupidity.