Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1. Cause I'm the best out there, I am the descended AND heir of the Sith lord Aloysius Kallig, successor to Tulak Hord a member of the dark council, I am Darth Imperius also known as Darth Averom.

2. Defeated the Hutt Archon, Darth Zash and Darth Thanaton ~ nuff said

3. Won't sacrifice civilians but will do what I need to do to get the job done

4. I won't do anything that is seriously screwed up

5. shoot the thing with a sleep dart or stun weapon, get some boys to take care of it, report the idiot responceable for the near breach and then back to the drinks!

Edited by stms

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

Application for Position: Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

"Damn voice recorders...is this thing on? Ah hell with it I'll just talk and hope it works. Alright, the name's Major John Smith, but Havoc's started calling me Hannibal, somethin' about bein' their commander in chief, I dunno. Anyways, if you're wantin' the details I'm about six five in height, got a real mean right hook and can wrestle a Manka cat daddy if I have to. Anythin' to get the job done. Figure I'd be pretty good lookin' after the beasts that you Czerka lot are experimentin' on. I gotta' lot of endurance. Heck, if I can out-run a Rancor on Makeb I can throw it a slab o' meat too. How hard can it be?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

"You mean *aside* from out-running an Rancor? Alright well I suppose becomin' a Republic Major at my age takes a lotta' guts don't it? Did a lotta' good things for the Republic workin' in the shadows behind General Garza and the Senate. Can't really talk about those much, classified information and all that - but let's just say I've spent a lotta' time lookin' down the business end of a blaster. A quieter job might let me catch a break for a change."

"Personally, I'd say resistin' those pretty female dancers on Coruscant is an achievement aswell. Jorgan wouldn't let me hear the end o' it for months. I've missed more than one good night thanks to my job with Havoc. All in the line of duty, right? *Sigh*"

"Third...Third...Well I guess lookin' after my team in operations gotta' count for somethin' right? They're not here so I can say this, but I wouldn't wanna see any of 'em fall in a fight y'know? I'm always gonna be the guy leaping in to take the hit from Vodal Kresh or the headbutt from Thrasher. Guess you could say I've grown kinda' fond of those guys. Their achievements are my achievements. We work well as a team. Christ I sound like a right sap, what's the next question?"

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

"Of course I'll do whatever it takes. Mind you, it depends on the situation. Sometimes success comes at too high a cost. If there's one thing I've learned in Havoc it's that sometimes you're braver to put down your weapon and surrender if it's gonna save the lives of innocents. They'll run free, and you're in deep poo-doo, but hey - you did the right thing. All that stuff I said before? I accomplished that because I worked every single day that I could. I started out as a cargo shipper on Ord Mantell when I was thirteen, if I hadn't had the guts to go sign up for service I'd still be shippin' spare parts in that god-awful Port 224B..."

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

"Not my job to ask questions. Not gonna lie, I'm not gonna like it if I'm told to go bust up someone's facility if they've done nothin' to deserve it - but actions have consequences. I ain't some pansy soldier, but I'm not a dumb lackey either. You hire me, I work to order. It's simple as that. If you put out bad orders, there's gonna be consequences."

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

" Aw man, you just *had* to mention drink didn't ya? I'm absolutely gasping for a glass of somethin' and I'm so far away from a cantina...Anyways. I think in that situation I'd probably have to restrain the experiment immediately. Can't have it rampaging around and breakin' any vital research equipment. Once secured I'd go find the handler responsible and give him a damn good earful for one, not doin' his job properly and two, costing me my lunch.

Honestly, it might be kinder to just throw him in with the thing and let it maul him 'cause I get mean when I'm hungry. I...uhhh... don't see any more questions on this thing, so I guess that's it huh? Thanks for readin' and considerin' me for the application. I'll keep an eye on my mail.

Major John Smith, signin' off!"

Application for Czerka. - Security Officer or Droid Technician

I am a partially unaffiliated Diplomat from Dantooine. Believing in everything good and pure and to stop this Galactic Conflict.

OK! OK! I'm a Smuggler working for the biggest money that seems to be the Republic, for the time being. As long as there's a war between the two factions I get food on my table, but for how long? How long will it take before they shake hands, and I won't be able to go to the cantina every da-... erh... friday.. to get my favorite drink? - The juicy "Wampa-lampa". I need to set a future for myself and my crew. After marrying Akaavi Spar in front of a romanced Risha there's so much intency going on aboard my ship - The Fox, and I need a reason to get her to stick around. I believe joining the Czerka Family will give me that opportunity aswell as giving me an income when/before the war ends. Because frankly, I know it will happen, and I don't really care about the outcome aslong as there's work for me afterwards. But I do know that the Empire will be hunting me if they win the war.

Well, I saw a lot of money in "saving" the planet Makeb, the Hutt Cartel was looking for money there, and I was about to offer my assistance when I saw this little Rodian child with her mother screaming for help while the ground was shaking. I knew what was going on, and what I had to do as soon as I saw her mother. She wore a beryllius bracelet, and then I knew, and sure enough - with the opposition of the Hutt Cartel the money were for sure.

Defeating the Voidwolf and having the three: Carac, Lunatta and Trizz'mal defected to destroy the Imperial Fleet is a proud deed. Even though I don't pick sides, I do feel like this was the right thing to do. Rest in peace, Trizz'mal. To his honor, he was even merciless in death. (Errrh)

Back to the first question, I have been a pain in the .... against the Empire. On one of my earlier journeys I went to Coruscant to hunt down this guy, Skavak, who stole my ship right in front of me. I met this agent, Miel Muwn, whom I befriended. While unintended, I helped him stop the smuggling of the Empire on the Coruscant. His dying being gave me a crystal that was being smuggled, not worth much in credits, but still has worth, just of another kind, a kind I was unfamiliar with until I met Akaavi. His dying wish was for me to hunt down Skavak, succeeding that, is

my proudest accomplishments.

That was 2 years ago, and I still have the crystal to this day hid and secure in my storage compartments never to be sold.

I would do whatever it takes, and I did. Saving Makeb was one of my most troubling missions, but after a long time it did work out in my favour. I sacrificed a lot to save those civilians from the destruction on Makeb, and in the end, sitting here now, I'm glad that I did.

Some unknown feeling turned on inside of me when I held Miel in my arms. All I could think of henceforth - even after I got my ship back - was getting to Skavak. It's a feeling of eager, and after my mission accomplished that eagerness turned into pride. A transformation I'm sure will work the same way working with Czerka.

I could take candy from children for a few creds, I don't need a compass for that? Only the imagination sets the boundaries of the things I wouldn't do for money. Anyway I have Corso to navigate around, and morality is not in my book, unless it's in my paycheck..

I'd finish what I started out with, then flush, wash my hands, find the guilty colleague, lock him inside the very same toilet I just came out from, then drink a few cocktails that I so kindly have tasted "quite a few of" already. After which I will hunt down the lost experiment(s), if they assault my cocktail I will shoot them..

Edited by Sadina
Title

To:

Czerka job applications, Biochemical Engineer applications

I do not answer your silly questions. I am the Emperor's Wrath and you'll be wise to listen to me.

As the Emperor's Wrath I get unrivaled access to all planetary systems and resources of the Emrpire, which helps feed my personal interest in Biochemical studies and stimulant creation. My proposal is this: Give me access to Czerka resources, and I will be sure to share any new findings with you.

I await your reply. If not to my liking I'll also await the reply of your replacement.

Darth Crow'na Sull

Emperor's Wrath

Well I don't.

I woke up this morning. 1. I went t down to the supermarket. 2. I am cooking food now. 3.

Noooooooooot reaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

That could cause some. Issues.

That's funny .....

Dear Czerka Corp.,

As a big time fan of the Czerka Corp, I hereby send my open application-letter for the job of Security Officer

* As a pureblooded Sith, I always noticed the similiarities between my beloved Empire and Czerka Corp. Both entities do whatever it takes, even going the extra mile, to stay ahead of the competition. The only law that counts, is "How to make us even better then we are now?" Because of this similarity, I feel a strong connection between me & the Czerka Corp. It feels like the connection I had with my birth-family (when they were still among the living).

* First and foremost, I started as a common slave, but through the hardships of live, training & fellow Sith, I now am one of the more recent members of the Dark Council. In the process of this, I acquired tremendous amounts of personal power, as well as influence of my subjects and followers. In this process, I even turned a promising padawan to the dark side, while I myself had only recently left apprenticeship myself. Eventually I singlehandedly defeated Darth Thanaton, my predecessor on the Dark Council.

Second, during my rise to power, I reinstated the Silencer-project, which came to the expected, and very satisfactory conclusion of a succesfull test against a full Republic fleet, on the brink of destroying one of the Empire's capitol vessels, the Carnage. Seeing the advantage, firing the Silencer not only destroyed the Republic Fleet, but also the Carnage, which at the time was under the "employ" of Darth Achelon, who in turn was a subject of the earlier mentioned Darth Thanaton.

Last, by definitely not least, I almost singlehandedly liberated the planet of Makeb from the Hutt Cartell. Not only that, because of my effort I also saved the planet of imminent destruction. I regret that I can't venture any further in the exploits on this accomplishment, as most of this is still regarded as classified by the Imperial Dark Council. I trust in the proven record of discretion of the Czerka Corp., but I also acknowledge the intelligence networks of my colleagues on the Council. And not all of them are as trusting, nor forgiving, as I am.

* As can be seen in the 2nd achievement I mentioned, I am a Sith who does what it takes. Killing fellow Sith, creating a cult in my own name, going against the wishes and orders from Dark Council Members... You name it, I will do it, as long as my power improves. If I am to become a member of the Czerka family, I will use this mentality to make sure that also Czerka Corp. will benefit of my ruthlesness.

* The term "moral compass" is something I never understood. If it means that I should make certain that my & my allies should benefit from every decision I make or action I take, then yes, I have a strong moral compass. If it means that I let my judgements be clouded by concepts of "justice" or "compassion".... I'm a Pureblooded Sith, direct descendant of Lord Kallig -who was feared by the great Tulak Hord- and I'm a member of the Dark Council. This should say enough.

* If this colleague's really that esteemed, he would not have failed in keeping his experiment confined. Therefor, I would enjoy the cocktails & snacks, and after a little while, inform this colleague, who will probably be present as well, what is about to happen. Preferably at such a time that my colleague will either die horribly or at minimum be horribly maimed while trying to capture or kill his experiment. Making sure that other people aren't harmed, I would even make sure that everyone can watch as events happen. Whatever happens, in the end I will kill the experiment, and if still needed, also take care of my not-so-esteemed-anymore colleague. As an example to what will happen to others if they don't obey the rules set by the Czerka Corp.

Sincerely,

Sneen

well as a Sith lord on the dark councel im looking to expand my empire and the Czerka family is my kinda familily

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children

Was able to build my oun hk, went from slave to dark councle member, Killed my master when she tryed to take over my body

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? by never setling for what i had

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I do what ever i have to to get were i want to be

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? destroy it first then have a drink

Droid Technician: I'm a bounty hunter, so I know how things must be done. Especially things that need motivation, like killing.

As a Bounty Hunter, I'm always looking for job. No matter if I have to kill someone, deliever something, or do any other "dirty" work. It just depends on the payment. And I guess that the Czerka company is paying pretty good.

I worked with Dark Council, and did the job good. Darth Tormen hired me to kill the Supreme chancellor, and I did the job.

I helped in winning the battle of Ilum and killing Darth Malgus. That traitor didn't stand a chance to survive me and my partners.

I helped Empire get the Isotope-5. The Hutt Cartel was standing in its way, but Empire hired me. Now that problem is solved.

I was just doing my job. Ofcourse, I had help. My best crew member Mako was with me all time and helped me in every way possible. And yes, I'd say I will do whatever it takes to get my payment. I dont have any moral principles.

After all the jobs I did and winning The great hunt, I'm not into moral. If it is necessary to get the job done, I will do any "questionable" things.

I will solve it. No matter how, no matter what it will take.

CZ-198 Application

I like to kill stuff and pride myself with the ability to keep my clients' secrets. It seems like you folks at Czerka hava a good thing goin' and besides I could use the credits.

As I said, I pride myself with keeping secrets. So if I told you, I would have to kill you.

Of course! I never fail at my task! If I ever did, I wouldn't be here to tell ya about it.

Hey buddy, you want me to shoot somebody? Just ask!

I would stay there and watch it, and if it did, I'd kill it and then I'd hunt down my "esteemed colleague" and kill him for letting it happen!

I am a pretty good guy all around, most of the time I help people, but I have been known to do what needs to be done when it comes down to it, I feel that my skill set will fit in well in the enviroment, Jana Lorso once said that credits do the talking and that is a major thing for me, as I am planing to marry Nadia soon.

A.) Lets see, I destroyed Lord Vivicar, and he was crazy!

B.) I have become a major player in the diplomatic world, and I have many politicians that owe me favors (I feel that is an accomplishment in the turmoil of the war)

C.) I am an accomplished strategist, leading many teams of operatives in the field, and achieving the rank of Master in my order.

Doing what needs to be done, and helping those to gain favors I can cash in when I need. Mercy is just as much a weapon as torture.

Like I have said, I do what I need to do, If I can show mercy and cash in a favor later I will.

My esteemed colleague, is an idiot and I will cut down his experiment and then I am going to have a talk with him, and see what favors he can owe me.

CZ-198 Application

For some reason my “husband” wants to buy a homestead on Dantoonie and farm!! I was just looking for a little fun and the next thing I know I’m stuck , married to a guy who names his weapons. Perhaps one the testing facilities can use him in a live test.

At least until I can get a divorce from him (Eh, you can still keep him). I mean seriously who wants to live on a farm and have children????

I killed Czerka employee Gayem Leksende at the Czerka facility on Tatooine. (Sorry, he tried to bury me alive)

I killed Skavak (he did steal my ship) after I flirted with him a bit (After all he bashed Corso over the head, which made for a quiet trip)

I’m very good at slicing into money chests, computers.

I have two blaster pistols.

Umm, did you read about the part where I want to use my “husband” for “live” testing??

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle it.

You said “is likely”. Until the experiment breaks out I see no reason to get involved. By the way you’re an experimental testing facility, there is no way I’d be eating the complimentary cocktails and snacks, they could be part of the “live” testing for my “husband”.

If the experiment does break out …. I have two blaster pistols.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

I am an ex member of the Jedi Order, I am from the species Cathar and have excellent military strategy

I with my friend Dr Tharan Cedrax have been using Exo-tech weaponry to improve our weapons and that of the Republic but since my dismissal from the Jedi Order I have just been storing it in caches and I will bring this technology with me to Czerka along with my Military planning.

I also single-handedly repelled the Empires invasion of Balmorra with my exo-tech weaponry.

I will do whatever is necessary to accomplish my mission and no-one would stop me if in my way and my own physical condition (No physical conditions) would not stop me if there was a chance to complete my task.

During my time in the Jedi Order i did many questionable things in the name of the Jedi and Republic and I am willing to do so again for Czerka.

I would raise the alarm then ignite my Lightsaber which is molded with Exo-tech and use of the force to incapacitate the experiment

This is the last time I look at this post. Do you want to know why I play SWTOR? Because I love to play SWTOR. Want to know why I come to the SWTOR forums? Because I love to play the video game. I only come here about twice a month. Things like this, that are vague, uninformative, and far from entertaining, won't get more than a second look. I hope you have fun with your guessing game. I'm going to get my gaming done, because I have big-boy things to do.

I'm a people person. I'm a go-getter. I know how to synergize, energize, AND cauterize. I'm great in multidisciplinary teams and shine with independent projects. I know how to maximize the potential in those around me. I put people first, without sacrificing quality. I know how to work smarter AND harder. I'll do anything to close the deal.

I want to be a part of the Czerka family because of everything that Czerka means and stands for. Quality. Trust. Leadership. Synergy. Efficiency. Solution. Synergefficiency. Those words and so many more mean so much to me. I can't express how proud I feel when I even mention the word Czerka.

I find everyone in management, from their online portfolios, to be stunningly beautiful and awe-inspiring. As an attractive female, I look up to these people and would love to become an integral part of their life. I'm more than willing to be the daughter-figure to some, as I have so much to learn. I'm sometimes known to work late and respond well to physical motivation so anyone so inclined could stay and help me out.

Basically, I have dedicated my life to applying for this job and will do whatever it takes to become part of the Czerka family.

Whatever. It. Takes.

Even murder.

Wow, what an excellent question. Whoever wrote these is of a superior intellect!

My three greatest accopmlishments (and HA HA HA of course I won't include family milestones! I've dest... left my family behind in this pursuit!)

a) I've successfully written this application.

b) I use Czerka technologies and Czerka products exclusively. Even things that are not made for a specific purpose, I will convert. for example, a Czerka energymatrix makes a great sheet. My nightgown is mostly made of promotional Czerka brochures. If Czerka makes it, I consume it!

c) I went to Czerka headquarters once. It was a dream, but very vivid.

Can you tell that I love Czerka? Oh, I do.

Wow, what a great question. I am sure that upper-to-middle-management must all be quite intelligent for asking such an insightful question. I love you.

I simply put my mind to the task at hand and accomplish it. Through leveraging my synergy in a multidisciplinary environment using teamwork and motivation, I create empowerment and success through positive change. I am committed to the task at hand and can give 110% 110% of the time.

I will do anything it takes to succeed. Anything. Like I'm pretty sure you're asking if I'd kill an orphaned tauntaun for sport if you asked me to. I would. I'd even find the deceased tauntaun parent and wear it as a coat. Please ask me to do this.

I cannot get over how fantastic these questions are.

My moral compass is so strong, it must be made by Czerka! HAHAHA! See how much I love Czerka? I know where you live. I've actually watched you type this application form and post it. You were wearing a grey sweater, and it looked fantastic. I've imagined... doing things... to you in that sweater.

Anyway, my Czerka-made (HAHAHAHA) moral compass tells me that if Czerka wants me to do something, it is the right thing to do. Even murdering orphaned tauntauns. Or having relations with your grey sweater. Anything.

What a fantastic hypothetical situation. I can almost see it, how expertly it was written. You should be an author. Oh, who am I kidding, Czerka IS an author. You are great. I love you and your grey sweater.

I would speak to my colleague politely, recognizing the synergetical motivation required for teamwork to be maximized, and we would create a strategy of containment while enjoying the lovely snacks and cocktails prepared for us. We would likely mention many times how much we love working in such a great environment, and how we hope that we always work for Czerka. We would then order 3 random entry-level employees (I'll call them "regulars"), and 1 middle-level employee (I'll call him "the silver") to pace around outside the cage in a geometrical pattern. Every now and then, I would have a higher-level employee ("the gold") wander by to make sure everything was ok, but he would only come in and out occasionally. The regulars and silvers would likely contain the situation, and the gold, I'm sure, could supervise well.

What could go wrong?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider me for this job. I once hit fell over and tripped on a Czerka-branded radiometric analyser. The blood pattern from my wound really looked like the Czerka logo. Can't you see it's meant to be? Don't you know how much you mean to me?

Synergy. Energy. Motivation. 110% of 110%. That's me.

Sincerely,

Major Tsukiko "Czerka" Saito

(That's my nickname, forever! DON'T SUE ME HAHAHAHA)

(Security Officer)

I am MasterDK Currently a Jedi Shadow, I have recently started to wonder why I do the things I do. Why be a Jedi goodie, when there is money to be made and items to be had. I will not be a murderer, but I could see myself as a very successful "Security Officer" for czerka, keeping the "goods" safe from people who would seek to destroy them.

I have recently saved a star-ship from being destroyed, killing everyone on board - therefore keeping any czerka operatives on-board safe. I have kept peace between two feuding families on a planet, keeping the czerka operation safe from Republic "input" and have proven myself many times verses other species in warzone conflicts.

To achieve the above I had to bend many rules, even disobeying direct orders from ship captains and other Jedi when necessary. I used many tactics, among them some "convincing", convincing in a way, well, they didn't teach me at the JEDI academy, we'll keep it at that. I will do whatever it takes to keep Czerka safe.

I would say I will not kill a innocent, defenseless person, but outside of that my 'compass' will be pointed towards whatever Czerka wants to protect, or me to kill.

I would secure the confines to avoid the 'item' breaking out, and if necessary kill the 'item' but in a way that was accidental, and not to put the blame on my colleague.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1: To make advanced and new technology for the Empire as a biochemical ingeneer

2: Being able to create a lot of reusable stim and to be one of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy as a member of the Dark Council

3: Absolutly

4: I dont think so

5: Hum its a good question, Ill see once Im hired and it actually happen!

CZ-198 Application

Answer: Hello, my name is Poena, formally - Darth Imperius. I was born in slavery... it is the first thing I remember, I was a servant of a Sith Lord. Honestly I don't like thinking about my past and even less to talk about it, but I will say that all the nightmares that happened to me couldn't turn me into a monster such as my masters were. The Force was my salvation, as a force sensitive I was sent to Korriban to face the Sith Trials. That was years ago...

I would describe myself as a very positive and open person, who likes being honest and having a little fun from time to time.

Video record about myself:

I would like to be part of Czerka because I believe the galaxy needs to change, and Czerka might just be exactly what we need, I would like to apply for the position of either Biochemical Engineer, as I myself am adept in the field of Biochemistry, and can use my extensive knowledge of the Force in combination, or a Security Officer - I believe I don't need to prove that I'm qualified for that.

Video record of my abilities:

Answer: In my previous answer I pointed out that I'm a Darth, even more - a member of the Dark Council, while I'm not very proud of the things I did to get there it is an accomplishment.

Video record for 1st accomplishment: http://youtu.be/VZqXhGDgJy0

I explored the Foundry and met the legendary Darth Revan, however I'm afraid I won't state the outcome of our meeting as it may cause unnecessary controversy, and this application is not about that.

Video record for 2nd accomplishment:

I have trained an exceptional apprentice, the thing in my life I'm most proud of. Cedonia is a person and a warrior like no other, she will one day be responsible for great deeds.

Video record for 3rd accomplishment:

Answer: Depends on what "success" means, I will do almost anything to protect the people I care about and defend the things I stand for, this job will certainly not take priority over these things, but I have faith that Czerka's "successes" will greatly benefit the galactic society and there for I will work hard to achieve it.

Answer: Yes, if I am asked to do things I consider wrong without any explanation, that can get in the way of my job, definitely.

Answer: Oh I've always been fascinated with experiments, I will definitely focus on that, I will help however I can to handle the situation. (and then enjoy the cocktails and snacks if any are left)

CZ-198 Application

I am Liqiu Hong from the republic special forces. I specialize in reconnaissance and surveillance in hostile environments, sabotage and demolition, tactical strikes, and other trades that I won't go into as it goes on. My hobbies are anything I find interesting and it made me somewhat of a jack of all trades type of person. As for why I want to be part of Czerka, I find it interesting, but unlike other things, I can see Czerka keeping my interest as it has many things that I could change fields into. That being said, Czerka is also my favorite brand as I use many products of Czerka, my favorite being the Longspur STAP, my preferred landspeeder for short distances.

I have many accomplishments, but nothing that I can think of that stands out in particular. However, to list three, The first is when I was assigned to special forces, as that day marked the beginning of a more distinguished career. The second is when I was assigned to a special project only known as Blue Harvest, the only details I'm allowed to say is that it's a special project name. The third is when I was made into the leader of that project, I wish I can give more details about it, but due to security issues and contracts, I'm unable to go into any specifics.

The first success I did nothing special, I was just acknowledged for my abilities and hard work as I wasn't looking for anything in particular. The second, I found out about just by chance, for the line of work I've been part of, you just find things out, even things you weren't looking for. Now as for the third success, I was handed over leadership of the project due to special circumstances that I'm not allowed to divulge. As for the second question, "whatever it takes", that depends on the situation. Whatever it took you, can be different for me, but regardless, I haven't failed, and won't.

I would say I do have a strong moral compass, but would that stop me in the end? No. The situation dictates the actions, but won't compromise the outcome. I may feel bad about what I do, but what's needed is logic and rational thought. What's wrong now, may be right later, what may seem right, can be wrong in reality. Nothing is ever just black and white as many want to believe, and nothing is ever truly off the table if it has to be done.

As much as I would enjoy the complimentary cocktails and snacks, work comes first. The first and last priority is to contain the situation and pacify it before doing anything else. Depending on the situation, I would just make sure it was contained so it couldn't escape, but if that isn't possible, then to pacify the experiment by lethal or non-lethal means pending on the importance of the experiment. All actions are pendant on the experiment's danger rating and the amount of damage it could cause and the people present.

Have been around the Galaxy numerous times as muscle for hire, I feel that its time for a little "stablility" ie working as Security for Czerka

Taking out:

Kephis, Soa and Karagga

Very much so, Spend a considerable amount of time and credits to make sure that my gear was the best that money could buy.

No at all, it was strong once, but after Makeb...well lets just say that I have learnt to look the other way

Inform the "Esteemed Colleague", and put it down if needed.