Scheduled Maintenance: August 21st, 2013 [UPDATE: Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

On August 21st, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable as we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.3.1 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, August 21st, 2013

Duration: 4 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 7AM PDT (2PM UTC)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Patch Notes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by AmberGreen

Is SWTOR moving towards maintenance on wednesday instead of tuesdays or this is just a temporary change?

If I had to guess (which is all I'm qualified to do), I'd say it's temporary. Since the Bounty Hunter live event this month started on a Wednesday instead of Tuesday due to the server mergers on Tuesday, I'm assuming they pushed the patch ahead one day so that people get one more day on the live event.

Again just a guess.

To change topics, I'm also hoping this patch includes a fix for Treek's conversation.

Edited by Arvig

^^^ Really hope this patch includes the next pack, I've been saving up my coins :c

From what dulfy has posted on her website with all the pack content and other amazing things. My educated hopeful guess will be that the pack will come with this update or very very soon at least. They don't normally give pack content and then wait ages to release it.

So it's looking hopeful

From what dulfy has posted on her website with all the pack content and other amazing things. My educated hopeful guess will be that the pack will come with this update or very very soon at least. They don't normally give pack content and then wait ages to release it.

So it's looking hopeful

I asked this last week ALREADY , NEVER had any official answer... MY guess it it will NOT come this week either :-( (yes i also wait for Veractyl and Mandalore armor..) but next week, there is NO info like normally on new CPack on the official website which there has always been the day before patch. In fact its been VERY quite from devs last couple weeks, my guess they all in holiday and the ones still left in office play Arenas on PTS.

P:S Also this is now officially the longest there has ever been between new CPacks... it must be for Vacation period reasons.....as i mean Cpacks is what feeds this game and keeps the lights on.

Edited by Shinzzun

• Dev Post
Is SWTOR moving towards maintenance on wednesday instead of tuesdays or this is just a temporary change?

Hi Iwipe,

Our usual maintenance day will remain on Tuesdays. There were a few bug fixes that we wanted to be sure went into 2.3.1, so we moved the maintenance back by a day just for this week.

Hi Iwipe,

Our usual maintenance day will remain on Tuesdays. There were a few bug fixes that we wanted to be sure went into 2.3.1, so we moved the maintenance back by a day just for this week.

Good, I perfer tuesdays. :p

buuuut...patch notes pls? :D

Good, I perfer tuesdays. :p

buuuut...patch notes pls? :D

Klintrin as you can see and as i said something is up, either holiday or problems with the patch, since they dont want to put up any patch notes like normally. COuld be they work hard last minute on fixing the patch so it will come out in time :-)

They should fix all the bugged armours before pumping new buggy stuff in cartel market. Many CC stuff is just unusable because extremely annoying visual glitches. On top of that, even the game launch gear has issues.

a pity those changes to thrasher fight are 16m only. Would be great in 8m if they had the 3s delay on snipe. only added 200k hps but increased the enrage timer by 35s seemed kind of like an odd change. I guess BW wanted to make it even easier for the remaining 9 16m guilds that play their game.