Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm a Hunter, a hired gun who can do just about anything you want...for the right price. I'm Daedra Karagatzu, a Rattataki from Rattatak. Unfortunately my childhood bared no memories worthy enough to share, so all I can say about myself now is that I know my way around a blaster.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I joined the Great Hunt sponsored by one of the mightiest Hutts of Jiguuna, Nem'ro the Hutt. I won the Great Hunt and became the most valuable asset to the Hutt's and later to the Empire. Using my newly found fame, I gathered credits and resources from multiple planets. I took a team of highly skilled companions to Corellia to defeat the Republic's top Commissioner. I guess you could say, I've done some things. :sy_bountyhunter:

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

You could say I do whatever it takes to satisfy my customers, unless I have other plans in mind for them. Whatever gets me the biggest pay load.:sy_auction:

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My beliefs don't get in the way of my job. That is unless I can be persuaded, and I think you know how.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, if the thing is coming after me, it ain't going to be alive for long. Otherwise, I could just sit back and watch the show, but then again....where's the credits in that? Working with you would insure a good payday.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Credits... and of course being able to play god and see what happens with the best technology available... I mean whats all this tech worth if you cant make some CRAAAAZY experiments and let it loose on a few unsuspecting foo... I mean contain it in a controlled environment in order to examine it and document the results... yeah...

I. Discovered a cure for a plague that was recently raging on Ryloth... bug made people sick and provoked long lasting rashes that eventually disfigured its victims and well... wasn't pretty... unfortunately the cure itself turned deadly... and then the dead would come back to life bite holes into the living who in turn just... expired and started the cycle all over again... still, I cured the first bug... I'm a hero...

II. Combined Rancor Monster and Terentatek Mauler DNA... the poor thing escaped and cut a bloody path of destruction on some lower level of Coruscant... what passed for authorities there thought it was a good idea to put it down at the time, while I dont agree with the decision, as I think it could have been kept alive as a way to thin out the planet's population in a safe and humane way, the families of the so called "victims" didnt like the idea and burned the lab to the ground... still was an accomplishment, if only one that went unappreciated by those who got to keep the recovered parts of their loved ones... rather than donating them to science...

III. Created a virus that wiped out a small planets worth of undesirable "sentient" aliens for the empire, this however was planned as the empire needed the above mentioned undesirables wiped from the planet because the sith needed to set up some base or temple or another closer to the core worlds during the war... The sith seemed pleased with the results... it was created to cause a quick painless death, however a "miscalculation" on my part caused slow quite painful deaths to occur however... it did however give us the opportunity to study the results of accelerated DNA decay and liquefaction of internal organs in real time... for science of course...

3. A lot of my accomplishments seem to come from side effects and rather interesting discoveries, some would call them accidents, however there is a slight possibility that these accidents were deliberate, I couldnt confirm that of curse as confirming such a thing could land me in a jail or I dont know... maybe worse? but there is no question I have advanced science (My particular branch anyway) thousands of years by doing whatever needed to be done.

4. Who needs morals when credits, scientific advancement and so much fun is do be had from so called "immoral" things? I enjoy the dirty work as it always has a few... quirks that made this job the best in the world... for me of course... I enjoy watching my experiments mean something to the galaxy... whatever that may be...

5. I let it free of course! For one stopping it is not my job, and well... there is no better test for experiments than "On the field!" testing... it provides great opportunity to study the results as well as the experiments strengths and weaknesses... what needs to be worked on to make it even better... if it can of course, nothing is perfect but some thing come close to perfection... I enjoy seeing raw results once in a while rather than controlled environment data.. the real world is not inside the labs...

Edited by DarkLadyKeres

OK, I don't know what you put in these amazing muffins, but I feel the strangest urge to be honest with you... I wasn't intending on returning with my resume. I was just here for the free food. As I nibbled on that last muffin, I realized with sudden clarity that I needed to return and put in my application for this position:

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed.

No experience required!

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well, since i feel the urge to be honest, I must say that I have never had a family growing up. I was an orphan, and not a well-liked one at that. I have no one out there who would miss me if I suddenly disappeared, and that is sad. I would love to finally be a part of a family. The Czerka family. Gosh, the name Czerka is so amazing. It makes me feel warm and safe! Like these muffins.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

One of my most memorable accomplishments is the time I helped create a new... something pertaining to a plague? (not sure what a plague is, to be honest.) I'm not good with words. It might have been a strain or a cure or something, not really sure. But when I woke up, the doctors told me I was integral to the development of the whatever it was! I would love to work with such respectable people again!

I actually count working with these doctors as more than 3 accomplishments, since they said I provided so much valuable research, but you might have to ask them about it because I have the weirdest case of amnesia from that time. Um... if you happen to find out who they were, let me know. Haha, how embarrassing.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I feel the strongest urge to say I would absolutely do whatever it takes for the success of Czerka!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Nothing that Czerka would ask me to do could possibly be questionable! What is a moral compass, again?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I will eat and drink anything Czerka asks of me, and mind my own business when it comes to "experiments." Nice try , Czerka, but I know "experiment" is just a code name that you give to your most important Research Contributors! I hope to be one soon! I think? Let me just grab another muffin...

Edited by lornalove
typos and COLOR!

CZ-198 Application

I like shiny things. Czerka has shiny things. This question is a no brainer. I also hate Hutts, mostly since I envy them so much. I could never understand why those worms gained the power that they have.

I LOVE GREEN! Czerka has a lot of green! I am sure you can spare some so I may slather green all over my armor. Speaking of green I also tale on the role of a sawbones medic. Getting healed by me may not be the same as a dip in the bacta tank, but at least you wont die. And if you do you go with your spirits raised as the last thing you see is me hoping around the battlefield squirting the injured with green stuff. I am sure with the expansion Czerka is planning there will be some growing pains. So let me, Fappy, lessen those pains by injecting green directly into your interests. Give me shinys.

Ouch. This one is difficult since I am often not proud of the things I do. i am sure I can come up with at least three.

1. The Viodwolf. Oh this was the hardest for me. Every time I managed to thwart him he would haunt my holos with closeups of that horrifying face of his. I believe this was part of his strategy. Calling enemy commanders for a face to face holo only to wreck their resolve before the battle even started. I guess my accomplishment here was shielding my companions from his horrid figure so that they could fight whist I squirt green on them.

2. Keeping Neutrality. I pride myself on my neutrality. Sure I side with the Republic most of the time, but only since they hold the world where my favorite Twilik adult themed entertainment facility is located. I don't like getting new docking and landing clearances for me ship. So I have stuck with the Republic. But it is hard in a universe of false labels. Good. Evil. Light. Dark. The universe does not side with absolutes, so nether do I. Wow. I just realized that I may have commitment issues. Scratch neutrality. My second accomplishment is wanting to be committed to Czerka.

3. Saving Correlia. Despite my womanizing and antics in the field I have a soft spot for cuddly pets. On Corellia there is a race of non humans called Selonians. THEY ARE SO CUTE. I want one as a pet. However the Republic, for some reason, frowns on the ownership of sentient beings. My third greatest accomplishment is not switching to the Empire so I can have a Selonian as a pet.

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE? Those imp slicers are pretty good to get around my number block and in the end I achieved the greatness to look at his face through apathy. Its like recognizing a port you just landed in, getting off the ship with my current hottie in arms, and then seeing a forgotten wife standing there, as she has been waiting there since I left her there. Your know a purple lightning storm of pain is about to descend on you but I did not care since my ship was behind me and I left them both behind. His face still haunts me though.

The second accomplishment was also attributed to apathy. Seriously I don't care if this app is approved(please approve it! I want to belong!).

The third was achieved since I hold my reputation is such high esteem. Why should I have to shop for hot tail when being a suave savior of the Republic causes them to flock to me.

I would do whatever it takes, but first I would have to define success. This is easy to do with Fappy's patent pending three step test. 1. Are you alive? Yes? Success! 2. No parts missing? Success! 3. Is that curable? Yes? Success!

Now that I think about it, anytime I am tasked with a job it was the result of a question. If there is a job then please construct your request in a questionable form since it is difficult for me to pick up on hints. I don't use compasses ether since many of the worlds I visit do not share the same magnetic pole configurations.

I like helping. I assume that my colleague's experiment is important enough form me to skip out on the free snacks. Because he/she is esteemed it would mean the world to him/her to continue observing his experiment and I suspect he/she would reward me for my observations with even greater snacks. While this experiment runs rampant in an uncontrolled setting, regardless of the death and destruction it causes, I would dutifully observe and record the chaos it creates. Later my friend could use my notes to compare the results with a more controlled experiment.

I'd like to apply for the role of security officer.

-Some extra credits never hurt. That and I enjoy killing. Very, very much.

-I'm a master Artificer.

I've given the Empire control of Makeb recently.

I acquired a seat on Dark Council.

-On top of being one of the top Sith in our time, I owe much to my masters, as I likely would not have been given the opportunity to arise to power so quickly without them. During a mission, nothing can get in my way as I tear through my foes to reach my goal.

-I'd likely be unaffected by the ethics (or lack thereof) in a certain job. My morals are far from the least of your problems.

-I'd kill my colleague for his incompetence and failure to control his beast. I'd then allow it to roam until security arrives and decides what to do. After all it's not my job to take care of it. I suppose if they fail though i'd have to subdue the beast. It's nothing the force can't take care of.

Edited by DarthRasiro

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Name is Ta'ando, former Imperial Agent. During my career, I assassinated bearucrats, infiltrated the exchange, seduced women, and posed as a double agent. A revelation occurred to me while exploring the people and culture of Voss. I was cured of this disease of a life of killing and lying and stealing. The mystics there showed me the path. Now I walk to carry on life more productively. I want to be part of the Czerka family because I have talents unlike any others in my field, and that life with Czerka, means an end to the horrors I faced in the field. In Imperial Intelligence training, I was acquitted with working with many different battle, medical, and other categories of droids and their inner workings. I have put down my knife and blaster and devoted the rest of my life to these machines.

2. As an agent, I did things I never thought were possible. 1stly, I single-handly placed the entire world of Hutta in the palm of the Empire's hand. 2ndly, I have succesfuly been able to observe and defeat the SIS and learn of their tactics and nature. Thridly, I have found myself, and was not lost to the illusions that many others do. That is the greatest accomplishment, knowing who you are.

3. As a young operative in the field, I believed the Empire was a rightful force. I believed that I should and I did do anything it takes for the Empire to succeed, which is how we gained Hutta. However, as I aged and became wiser things changed. The SIS was bending my will and I stopped it. In this case, I was able to have both, my success and my sanity. Finally, by embracing the fact that I, with all my power and knowledge, was able to decided my fate through the Voss, I found myself in this chaotic Galaxy.

4. Yes I have strong morals. If asked to do something questionable, I do not think I could bring myself to do it. There are so many alternatives than the quick easy blaster to the face or knife to the gut. Such as diplomacy. Our lives are too short to live in madness and corruptness. Sometimes the easy way out isn't the best way out, and this could help the company in long and short term periods.

5. Subdue the experiment, and call security to contain it. It would be a shame for a droid or subject to be lost. There is knowledge to gain in all of our experiments. After security had contained it, I would go forth and report it into the log and notify the executives. When the matter is concluded, the spoils can be enjoyed, but not until then.

Ta'ando Tzu

Imperial Agent

The Bastion

Applying for: Droid Technician

Application TTL = EXPIRED

Executing BR-011_alternate_comp_program.exe

.................breaking thru firewall......................

.................breaking thru encryption protocols......................

.................accessing secure funds......................

.................transferring funds to un-marked account......................

.................covering tracks......................

.................leaving love_letter.txt......................

love_letter.txt

I accept that you have not accepted my application. However, I would like to thank you for the generous consolation package of 200,000,000 Credits.

With love,

~BR-011

Applicant Name - Zo'yn Ranox

CZ-198 Application

As a mercenary and freelance bounty hunter I'm always looking for the next big challenge and they don't come any bigger than a job at Czerka. I've got the looks, the equipment and a razor sharp whit to boot. Combine that with the handsome some of credits you'll eventually lavish upon me and we're a match made in heaven.

• Retaining my sanity after accidentally walking in on two hutts trying to reproduce.
  • Meeting Darth Malgus in person - yes I was trying to kill him as part of an internal imperial power struggle but still. Just a pity I couldn't get his autograph before he disappeared into that big chasm on his station.
  • Successfully completed Mad Mar'vix's Rancor Ribs challenge in the Slippery Slopes cantina. Enough food to feed a family of Gundarks consumed within an hour. Won't be repeating it in a hurry but was worth it to have my holo on the wall of fame.

Mostly by just being exceptionally good at what I do. A good measure of charm and good looks (thank you mother nature) helped me in that department. The skills I use in my line or work have taken many a year of training and hard, hard practice to hone me into the finely tuned (and all-round fine) instrument of warfare. When it comes to getting the job done, nothing less than death itself would stop me from achieving my mission. After all you don't get paid for doing half a job.

The last one though, that just took guts. Lots of guts and plenty of Tihaar to wash it down.

My moral compass is whatever the job spec. needs it to be (including 'off').

Well there only one way to handle it of course, especially if there'd be an opportunity for progression within Czerka and a pay rise, I'd likely enjoy the cocktails and snacks while the experiment broke out. Make sure it's had a fair chance to do some damage, kill a few nondescript (and easily replaceable guards) and then step in and put it down, making sure the incident was recorded and my esteemed colleague received the maximum amount of blame possible ensuring his demise and my reward for handling it. Of course once that was done the incident would be quietly brushed under the proverbial carpet to minimise any loss of contract or reputation damage my employer might incur.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I look forward to working with you in the future, trust me - you won't regret it.

Application for position of Organism Handler.

Major Kitrue Kihara, Ret.

Having completed numerous tours of duty for the Republic military, the lack of proper requisition and remuneration, requiring copious amounts of battlefield salvage for both myself and my team, I decided that it was time to leave public service and seek greater pay and benefits in the private sector. Czerka Corporation hires the best and provides them *with* the best, which is appealing in and of itself.

I took part in the purge of the Rakghoul onslaught and commensurate rescue operation in the Kaon Confederacy years back, even going so far as to track down Dr. Lorrick back to his base on Ord Mantell to bag and tag additional research materiel. As the Jedi were debating the destruction of Lorrick's databanks, I made sure to make a surreptitious copy before they came to a decision and destroyed them.

While dealing with a turncoat explosives expert on Tatooine, I was made aware of a failed Czerka operation that the corporation was in the process of rebuilding and renewing research within. I assisted one Mr. Lecksende in retaking the research station from the feral inhabitants (contact information attached).

When taking part in a mission to rescue Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison, I was given the opportunity to kill and collect samples to analyze a number of rare species and variants thereof. I actively attempted to capture several of the live Tarentateks stationed throughout but was incapable thanks to the zealous insecurity of the Jedi and their inability to defeat a foe without cutting it to pieces with their absurd laser swords.

Overwhelming force and a powerful knowledge of animal and human psychology. Any animal can be trained as long as they know that you are in charge and refuse to back down. Fear is a weakness that I have culled from myself.

As the commander of Havoc Squad, I regularly did whatever had to be done in order to complete my orders. Once said events are rendered no longer top secret, I am more than willing to provide you with the details of said events, but, until such time, I will remain silent so as not to endanger ongoing operations.

The idea of a "moral compass" is an abstract construct within a practical world. I follow a philosophy of subjective morality, doing what is required at the time that it occurs. Questionable acts must be measured against the conditions the act is supposed to exist within. Asking whether said morality would be a problem without explaining the circumstances surrounding it is simply providing insufficient information to provide an accurate answer.

I will, however, say that I follow my orders.

I would grab my specially designed "Organic Reinforcement and Punishment Device" (my personal assault cannon designed such that it is equally capable of providing healing as well as incredible amounts of pain) and bring the experiment back in line. Any organic experiment that has the audacity to defy me is obviously new and needs to be taught that the labs are *my* domain and that they need to ask *permission* before they do *anything*.

Once the experiment was suitably cowed or rendered incapable of causing any damage to the rest of the lab, whether by unconsciousness or death, I would then turn my attentions to the colleague for a short period before contacting security and the medical corps to pick up the now catatonic remains of the employee. Said employee would most likely recover with only minor injuries, thanks to my expert ministrations, and, as an added benefit, never again forget to take proper precautions. Or just die. Either way, the liability would be taken care of without minimal negative impact to the company.

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

CZ-198 Application

Well, big corporations like Czerka are synonymous of credits and advance tecnology, and I like both.

I know every cantina in every world, what has allowed me to build a network of information around the galaxy, to make lucrative business undetected.

I'm a famous operative of the Republic, I know many high charges, allowing me to open many doors on that side, if you know what i mean.

I take down Kephes, twice, that should count for two.

Oh!, i did what ever it takes, if not I would not be here, that the best part of me.

As long as the pay worthwhile, give it for granted.

My two weapons will handle the situation quickly.

Edited by Kaipi
Give a better look

Organism Handler

I'm an accomplished member of the Jedi Order. My homeplanet is Corellia, and I've been to the Coronet Zoo. Imagine my surprise when I returned to the place I loved... only to find it to be overrun with Imperials, and animals rampant! It meant a lot to me.

Czerka has always been a place for innovation, and I love it. I want to be apart of the innovation that will shape the galaxy... for years to come.

A.) I became a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order.

B.) I mastered the art of Juyo.

C.) I defeated Lucky, a rancor in Axial Park.

Hard work, a steady hand, and a weapon will get you to success always. I'd do whatever it takes.

If the thing I'm doing is for the greater good, I have no problem with the means to get there.

I would confine the beast as soon as possible, then go back to enjoying the fine refreshments. I would also turn in the colleague, and take his or her place.

I would like to say thank you for your time in reading my application.

Sincerely,

Bemra Tydlr

CZ-198 Application

A. Czerka is always on the cutting edge of technology. I would love to work one day in the R&D wing of such a pioneering company. I believe I can use my unique point of view and creative mind to help ensure the Czerka continue's to set the pace in all of the industries it defines.

A. No problem, any children I have had pale in comparison to the tangible accomplishments I have worked hard to attain. First off, I have climbed the ranks of a Rival Energy provider, you may know them, they are Sokol Industries™ I have become a well respected Vice President there but if the right opportunity came along I could move on. Another noteworthy achievement is that I spent some time in Imperial Intelligence and even arose to the designation of Cypher. If Corporate espionage is something you are in need of, I am your man. Lastly, but certainly not leastly... I have successfully navigated an asteroid field. I am more than capable of overseeing shipping operations.

A. Let's just say I'm comfortable with Morally Gray.

A. I do not see this being a problem...

A. Honestly? I would alert security on what I assume will be standard issued wrist communicators. Then I would get behind one of my heftier colleagues who are undoubtedly standing near the shrimp station.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Agent Ja'Cross Calixte of Imperial Intelligence, and I am submitting the following letter of recommendation for Captain Montee Calixte.

While my father will no doubt submit an application in due time, I feel I owe him at least this letter to get the ball rolling. It will also be quite entertaining to see how I view him within your questionnaire and how he sees himself.

Some consider my father a Hero... others an Outlaw. He's earned the reputation of being both uncompromising and pure of heart. He was once one of the most wealthy smugglers in the galaxy, yet now has barely 30,000 credits to his name (maybe he's a bit too much of a Contraband Connoisseur).

Why should he want to be part of your corporate family? To finally earn an honest income, that's why. Smuggling spice and selling blaster barrels can only get you so far. The man needs to settle down and finally get his nose out of Imperial business.

Why your company doesn't feel that my birth is worthy to be categorized as an 'accomplishment' I will never know. Certainly I am his greatest contribution, but I digress.

While he is no Legend... some of Captain Montee's achievements are quite Historical. Saving countless lives on Makeb has earned him the title of Guardian on that junkpile of a planet. He's also had some comings & goings with those disturbing aliens known as the Gree. Apparently he did enough of their dirty work to be knighted as a Perfect Gold Bisector. (whatever that means, it is all nonsense to me, but he claims it is worthy of accolades.)

Let it be known that he very well may have been assisted in these adventures by my grandfather Master Das'Rukahs. He tends to leave those types of details out when telling his 'stories'.

That being said, he may also be one of the galaxy's finest builders of weapons. From blasters to techblades, he is certainly an advanced mind in Armstech.

My father is swindler, which no doubt, would fit 'The Czerka Way". I've heard rumblings of your operations and know the measures you take in staying one of the top privately owned companies in the galaxy. "Whatever it takes" can mean two different things to two different people. Certainly it does between my father and I. Take that at what it is worth.

He apparently slept with half the female population on Nar Shadaa before he met my beloved mother, but I'm sure this is not what you infer.

My father's life has been filled with questionable scenarios that have led to questionable decisions. When the cards on the table, he does what it takes to get the job done. Sometimes his pistols do the job for him. He may be 'Pure', but I know for a fact he has strayed from the 'light' as some may say.

A change of pace for you on this question:

How I would handle situation: Lead escaped 'experiment' to colleague's barracks; administer prop tranquilizer to 'experiment'; dispose of colleague's body; steal colleague's notes; take credit for colleague's 'experiment' ; accept Czerka promotion.

How my father would handle situation: Shoot experiment in the head; Enjoy cocktails and snacks.

The more I think about it, I am certainly a better man for the job than my father. Unfortunately I duties with the Empire will keep me busy for quite some time.

Therefor, please consider Captain Montee Calixte. He has a crew that assist in many different areas of your operations.

-His right-hand man Corso Riggs might not be the brightest star this side of Coruscant, but he's actually created more deadly weapons than my father. I assume you have mining operations somewhere.

-I assume you mining operations somewhere. May pop's wookiee companion Bowdaar could oversee any scavenging ops you have running.

-My mother, Risha, would be an excellent fit in sales or marketing. She could sell ice to a wompa.

-Akaavi Spar - My conversations with this woman have been short, but no doubt she would be a fine addition to Czerka Security.

-Guss Tano - Quite eccentric, yet one of the better minds that is not involved with Imperial Intelligence. Don't talk about Jedi, and you'll be fine.

I haven't found you just one employee, I have found you six. You'll be designing weapons so good, I'll probably have to pay you a visit sometime. Although, you'll likely never know I was there.

Sincerely,

"Archon" Ja'Cross

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

I am a member of the Jedi council and wish to be able to offer advice when certain projects affect the Galaxy in a whole.

1. Stopped a Dark Lord from trapping all of Coruscant in a device known as the Planet Prison.

2. Stopped a rogue Jedi from destroying the Jedi Order completely.

3. Stopped a Grand Moff from kidnapping an ambassador and saved the crew of the starship The Esseles.

I was able to accomplish all of this with help from my droid T7-01 and my Padawan Kira Carsen, we were able to do this without risking the lives of innocent people.

As a Jedi I stand by a strong moral compass to the Light Side, I will always follow my instincts to help protect those around me.

I would contact my colleague via holo communicator and inform of the situation, I would then wait till they arrived with help in case the experiment does break out. That way I am able to hold it at bay and keep it away from innocent people.

I don't need presentation, but in this case i will made an exception for you. I'm PHIRA the most power twi'lek in the galaxy. I have killed Malgus, i'm a member of the dark council i have destroyed SOA, i have killed Karagga, i have killed one of the dread master, Sirak, and now my target will be the other ones.

I have found the new Dread Master and i'm one of their leader.

I want to be part of the Czerka family because i seek power and you are one of the most powerful corporation in the galaxy, with my power and your technology we will keep all in our hands.

The most powerful corporation don't know the new and most powerful member of the dark council? You don't know who resolve the crisis situation on Makeb and who rejected the terror from beyond in the hole from which it had crawled out? This is ridiculous you know who i am.

Of course i'm a well trained on the force and the force is with me. My anger, my rage and my power give me all.

I also found some good allies on my side, but they are nothing for me.

What question is this? I'm a SITH. I have no moral code, my anger is my code... don't let me become angry with these stupid questions. You don't want to see this.

I will trow my lightning to him, leaving him near to death.. but alive. Then i will heal it and i will ask:

"Did you enjoy my power? If you like it, please take another cookie i will enjoy it too..."

-------------------------------------

Ok now i have answered all your questions. Now...

Do not reject my application or you will see my rage, you will see the true power of a Sith, of the dark council and of the dread masters. You don't what to see it right? My knowledge are beyond your immagination is all i have to say.

May the anger be with you.

---------------------------------

There is no peace, there is anger

There is no fear, there is power

There is no death, there is immortality

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

I am the heart of darkness

I know no fear

But rather I instil it in my enemies

I am the destroyer of worlds

I know the power of the Dark Side

I am the fire of hate.

All the universe bows before me

I pledge myself to the darkness

For I have found true life

In the death of the light.

Edited by Elminster_cs

Bounty Hunter By trade im driven by Credits, and a little mayhem, who could say no to the occasional melee? Czerka Corp is widely known for its excellence in all things lucritive and by extension is a target for many of the galaxy's less than lawful fortune hunters. My line of work leads me to 2 choices work for Czerka or work against Czerka, and its clear that Czerka will be the winning side. So i endeavor to throw my vast skills and Prototype weaponry at Czerka's disposal. as evidence to the quality of equipment and skill i would bring to Czerka, i should point out the many Beasts, War lords, Gangsters and Rouge agents I've been tasked to eliminate.

First up was a Quick-draw "artist" named Vek, this was nothing but skill, first to fire was all there was no amount of high tech gadgets can swing the outcome when nanoseconds count. needless to say the duel went my way. i was later entered into "The Great Hunt" by a shady Hutt. this contest ranged galaxy wide to hit all of the most difficult to find targets in the galaxy. From Admirals to Bank robbers, none could hide from the far reaching skills and weapons at my side. eventually due to the nature of the hunt it was down to me and another hunter known as Tarro Blood, he was a weak minded fool, but used all the best gadgets he could get his hands on. again single combat lead to me as the victor and the honor of challenging a Jedi knight. this more than permacreated my claim to the toughest most ruthless and unstoppable Hunter in the galaxy.

as a result of the Great hunt i was contacted by Darth Malgus, i acted as his enforcer on many occasions where the usual troops, sith warriors and other agents of the empire failed. a being calling itself Soa, a trandoshan named Kephis, the Dread Lords, and an entire city filled with Black market thugs. none have stood in the wake of Fire and Blaster bolts. not to mention there is none that can best me in space combat, my ship, and I are feared galaxy wide, even Capital ships fall to its gun fire.

so you ask how do i achieve success? simple, i refuse to fail, as a hunter my name is more than an identity its my calling card. if i fail people doubt, if they doubt i stop working. and I never stop working. as for morality, Loyalty is cheif, but light dark, good evil, those are just titles give from beings who need to find a place in the galaxy.

Now, for this "esteemed colleague" and his experiment, it cant be allowed to happen, not once, and certainly not while 'Im around. Experimental droids, or Mutated Reek, id doesn't matter it will be stopped and preserved in a nice thick layer of carbonite, after all its work more to Czerka alive. those drinks and snacks can be left for others who will be blissfully unaware of how close to disaster thing could have been.

Applying for the post of security.

I am a freelance mercenary with a great deal of loyalty to any contract i am abound to as well. I also pride myself on the efficient completion of jobs I take to the standard required by my employer. I believe that Czerka will find many uses for my range of skills in the field of security of the corporation.

Firstly when honing my skills as a hired gun I took down any and every specific name that i could find on whichever planet i was on at the time.

Secondly I successfully brought together a team to participate in a number of high stakes war games set by the Colicoid race securing the chance for the empire to trade with the Colicoids for advanced tech to assist them in a number of situations. This brought lucrative trade to both factions and earned me a sense of importance.

Finally I was able to find and repair, the almost non-existent HK assassination droid, to full functionality again allowing knowledge of ancient technologies and secrets to be discovered, of which, the galaxy had few records remaining. As a bonus one of these elite droids now serves me loyally and has great combat proficiency.

I achieved these by having a strong determination to finish any task that i started and by using whatever i could to get the job done. The details of a job are unnecessary, all that ever mattered to me was getting it done well.

In my line of work there is no room for too many morals as many only serve as barriers diminishing the persons ability to complete a task set to them. However i also believe that having a few important morals helps steer a person in the right direction and gives them the drive needed to be great.

I would take all precautions i could to control the 'experiment' .However if this failed and deadly force was the only option left to me i would attempt to cause as little damage as possible to the specimen's physique and internals as data may still be collected from it.

Edited by Elohirand

I am just a simple Cathar trying to make my way into the universe, and I always carry my 2 most precious items with me, I affectively name them, "Quiet" and "Peace"

One: I always finish a job.

Two: my reputation precedes me.

Three: Your money will be always well spent on me.

Interesting question, I would say that so far, I have never found anything that could stop me from carrying a hi... a job.

I have a very strong moral sense... about finishing a good day of hard work and receiving my well deserved paycheck.

I would, of course, put aside my snacks and come to the rescue of my colleague... as long as he isn't faulty of the situation.

Edited by yoomazir

Applicant: Korin Solewsar

Desired Position: Security Officer

I know you guys are busy so I’ll make this simple. I’m the best in the business.

I don’t usually apply for jobs, people usually come to me with contracts ready to sign because they know I’m the one to come to if you want a job done right. But I’ll humor you guys in case you’re in the very small handful of people who don’t already know who I am.

I’m Korin. That’s Captain Korin, the outlaw Voidhound, the Scourge of Hutts, that Korin. I've gone toe to toe with criminal masterminds like Nok Drayen and Rogun the Butcher and walked away having inherited a significant piece of their empires. I've dealt with every piece of scum this galaxy can cough up, from Skavik to the Voidwolf, I've seen it all.

People often ask me my secret. I’m a self taught pilot and fighter with no formal training, and yet the Republic military routinely calls me in to perform ops that their finest won’t touch. I've put down overconfident Sith Lords, droids of every make and model imaginable, over-active wildlife and every single bounty hunter who has come to collect on me. And a very pompous duke who wasn't as quick of a draw as he fancied himself. The point is, I’m the best there is, accept no substitutes. You’re not going to find anybody that fights like I fight.

But fighting isn't all I can do. I’m such a smooth talker, half the time it doesn't even come to blasters. I've talked my way into high security areas, convinced mercenaries to switch sides and even conned my wife into marrying me. The other day I even had a Hutt groveling at my feet (he didn't actually get there but it was fun to see him try) just dying to give me all of his wealth so I’d transport him off an exploding planet.

As your Security Officer, you can rest easy knowing nothing gets by me and my crew. My chief enforcers are a 7 foot tall Wookie who has spent the last 108 years fighting death matches in arenas across the galaxy, never been defeated, and an ill-tempered Mandalorian with a penchant for setting people on fire. I myself am a smuggler by trade, I know all the ins and outs of the business. While my associates see to it that no one breaks into your facility, I can guarantee that none of your employees will be sneaking Czerka technology out for any unauthorized profit.

That's enough for a cover letter. Now that you know who I am and what I do, I suppose its time to get into your application questions.

Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

1. As a newly married man, I’m looking for a line of work that is slightly less hazardous to my well being. Contracts with the Republic, however lucrative, have a tendency to end with my getting shot at. I see Czerka as a stable workplace, one where I can excel, pick up a steady paycheck from week to week, and bear witness as revolutionary technology is developed right in front of me. And since I’m such a catch, a partnership with Czerka just makes sense for everyone involved.

At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

2. i. One of the proudest moments of my life was my role in the liberation of my home planet, Corellia. After breaking the Sith Empire’s grip planet-side and introducing three Dark Council members to the business end of my blaster, I flew back into orbit and took command of one of the largest fleets ever assembled, that of a united criminal underworld. Under my direction, we decimated the orbiting Sith fleet, crippling the Sith navy and leaving the Republic very much in my debt.

ii. Another proud moment was time I raided Nok Drayen’s treasure ship. As it was being sucked into a black hole. I fought through an army of battle droids and carried what treasure I could back to my ship before hauling jets out of there. Among the treasures I acquired was the lost crown of the planet Dubrillion, where I intend to be live as King, just as soon as the pesky civil war there dies down.

iii. Most recently, I helped evacuate an entire planet full of people, and forced the Hutt Cartel to finance their settlement expenses on a new world. Bargaining with Hutts isn't easy, but then I’m something of an expert on the matter, and I got the people what they deserved.

How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

3. I prefer to think of all my goals in terms of flying a starship. Sometimes you can’t go directly there, sometimes you need to take the longer route to avoid a pirate skirmish or avoid bouncing too close to a supernova. Sometimes a delivery takes multiple stops to complete. But the important thing is to keep the eventual destination in mind. Then no matter how you get sidetracked or what delays you run into, you’ll get where you’re going. I find that keeping my eye on the prize is a metaphor for success, if I know what I’m fighting for nothing in the galaxy can keep me down.

Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

4. Sure I have a strong moral compass! Unless you’re paying me not to.

You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

5. No reason I can’t enjoy a few choice beverages while putting down dangerous lab experiments. Trust me, my crew and I have practiced. Twelve shots of Rancor Blood and I was still hitting bull’s-eyes. I had a couple Tatooine Sunburns after that and I swear, I was unstoppable. I pulled the ears off of this gundark and arm-wrestled a Wookie into submission. I’m probably not even making that up.

At this point I’m sure you’re convinced, I’ll be waiting for your holo-call to talk salary. I am a 100% dependable individual who exudes honesty, trustworthiness and above all class; and this is in no way phase one of an elaborate heist to rob you blind and leave you eating my space dust.

Edited by Swim

*The Mysterious Sith who sent in her application has hacked through Czerka's firewalls to edit her application as follows, after realizing her application and the application of a smuggler had merged after point number 1.*

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Organism Handler

As a previous Darth of the Dark Council, I have many little.... pockets of information to share with Czerka Corporation, and many skills to share with my team.

My Motivations? Personal gain, self glory and glory to the company itself are all motivations of mine.

People of my.... profession are all about power. I love learning, I enjoy teaching, and I Relish in the thought of experimenting for "The good of Science"

Oh where to begin. I've done many things, but these 3 are my favorite.

• I managed to trap a certain enemy of mine in the body of a beast, she has never suffered so much Torment. The fight for control over ones physical being is a trauma most cannot recover from. I let her stew, as an experiment. I believe it could bring this sorcery and technology to Czerka Corporation, and on permission from the Executive (Who shall not be named due to chance of intercept) I would be happy to test this on beasts under my domain.

• I have shown many times that I can overcome any fools who seek to step on me to reach the top. A member of the Dark Council in the Sith Empire fell to me, brutally, with ease. I intimidated the rest of them into bowing to me, never has a Sith Lord, so new in the Empire risen so quickly and with Such ease, making her way onto the Dark Council faster than any before. This shows my desire to succeed, which is a prime example of why i should be Inducted into the Czerka Family.

• I alone faced the Usurper Malgus in combat, as a sorceress my power has no bounds, and i destroyed the fool alone, i didn't even allow any of my followers to join me in the throne room battle. The force truly does flow through me, but he showed me the Problems in the empire, and that is why i cannot stay. I foresee a great future with Czerka, which is the reason i chose to leave the Imperials to their doom.

As i have already said, i'm willing to do anything it takes. I'm willing to step on those who seek to use me, I'm willing to crush others enemies for them, if it benefits me. I'm also willing to serve, once i reach the place I feel I should be I will serve, even if I feel I am not where I should be, but lower, I'm willing to serve those higher than the place i desire to ensure my success, and Ensure i reach my full potential.

I have no Morals.

The amount of times i have said "Murder and Mayhem awaits" on my travels is uncountable. But I know that I'm willing to do good, or bad, as long as it's beneficial to me or my colleagues.

I would trap the beast in my own cocoon of force energy, like a whirlwind. I'd then proceed to the cocktails and snacks, take some, and return to the experiment with my colleague.

If the colleague was a Subordinate, I would punish him for his failure to contain his own works. If he was not, I would report him to our Superiors, on the condition I could watch any action taken against him.

If however the Colleague was someone who had helped me previously, or a friend, I would caution him to be more careful, and help him secure the cage more permanently.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'll be awaiting your reply. Unless I don't like the reply. In which case I look forward to watching you receive your "Thank you" gift.

CZ-198 Application

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing concerning the open position of Security Officer. Although I believe my qualifications and reputation precede me, I will humor you by expounding on them here. Any mysterious disappearances of my perceived competition are mere coincidence, I assure you.

The Czerka name has long been synonymous with excellence and innovation. While I believe I can contribute heartily to these mantras, I believe I bring the third missing vertex to the triangle: intimidation. Czerka must stand strong as a united front against the Republic. By adding threat into the mix, while holding the same standards of excellence and staying ahead of the technological and biological arms race as always, Czerka—and the Empire—will not fail.

Intimidation is something that cannot be faked. It is cultivated, won, and refined over a lifetime of battles and bloodshed. Three particular accomplishments stand out in mind in particular as I honed this dark aura:

1. I have communed with the shadows, and have disappeared. As an Imperial Agent, I have learned to shed the trappings of personality to become who and what I needed to be and achieve what was necessary. Indeed it may be the agent’s maxim that, “We wear the mask that grins and lies...let them only see us, while we wear the mask.” By learning to discard frivolities but retain the all-too-important passion, great strength is forged. A true agent will use her strengths—and weaknesses—to her best advantage and know how to manipulate her enemies with those skills. As a spy, and as a Security Officer, I can be Czerka’s great asset.
  2. I have saved an entire planet’s resource operation with utmost stealth and discretion. An essential role of a productive Agent is to produce results. Those results will never materialize if intelligence is leaked to the wrong parties ahead of time. (Loose lips down space ships!) As such, I am adamant about absolute discretion in my work. And, where discretion has been breached, I have more than the necessary combat skills to quickly and effectively clean up house.
  3. I am a veteran of war. I have fought in hundreds of battles across many planets in the galaxy. Some I have had to fight alone, with just a dim-witted companion, some in small groups of 4 or 8, and some I have fought in vast snowy landscapes with dozens of others (some dim-witted as well.) I have battled humans, droids, Nerfs, and countless overgrown frogs. I’ve laid waste to mud planets until the skies glittered with beams of light. I’ve taken the leap of faith from one precarious platform to the next as I valiantly dodged out of the way of the tentacle coming to bear on my head. My reflexes and combat strategies are well-developed and practiced.

My moral compass is forged of the purest Turadium; no lightsaber (Jedi nor Sith) shall pierce through. My compass aligns to my own heart and points true and unwavering. I engage very little in “Sith Games” and you will not have to trouble yourself as to where you stand with me. If your pursuits do not serve the common goal, you simply will no longer stand. Sacrifice occasionally has to be made for the greater good; this is distasteful but understandable as long as it is sparing. Light cannot dwell in darkness however.

Just as light cannot dwell in dark, failure cannot be tolerated within the Empire. Esteemed colleague or not, incompetence has been demonstrated by use of poor containment procedures. I would seal the colleague in to “babysit” his pet and lock down the perimeter. Either the experiment does not manage to escape and the colleague is intimidated into obedience or the experiment gets a snack of its own and can be properly dealt with later…and I can rise into the esteemed role.

Czerka, I am your woman. I am experienced in battle, versed in the art of subtlety, and through my power we shall both gain victory. I am sure your analytical minds are quick to see there is no other logical choice for this role other than myself. I will await the expedient delivery of my holorecording with job location coordinates.

Respectfully,

Zarielle Malikai

BEGIN HOLO-MESSAGE

Greetings I am Darth Artiss, more commonly known as Darth Nox member of the Dark Council. If by any chance you have not heard of me, I am the Sith Lord who defeated former Dark Council member, Darth Thanaton in a Sith duel. I was also the Sith Lord who had helped to finish the Imperial Weapons Project code named "Silencer", a weapon capable of annihilating an entire fleet with a single blast. That is but one of many resources I can provide Czerka. I will try to make this short for I know time is money and yours is very valuable.

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!

As I stated above I am a Dark Council member and by creating an alliance with me, more Sith will see the benefit of Czerka allies creating new business deals benefitting Czerka. Also by hiring me, my son the famous bounty hunter, Dake, who had brought Supreme Chancellor Janarus before Darth Tormen, will help advertise Czerka products and offer up his own resources to aid Czerka better. Unlike most applicants you might get I am rather civilized and not quite as apathetic unless I am given reason not to be. I want to be a part of Czerka in order to help bring a potential alliance between our two factions or at least a research agreement and I always enjoy the sight of some extra credits in my pocket. I am quite sure we will find an agreement very profitable to both parties. I have also invested greatly in your company for new bases and some of your stocks and I'd like to help out your company even more. I also would enjoy contributing certain Imperial technologies into certain weapons to build better technological advances. I have also used some of your resources before and I have been quite satisfied such as my HK-51 unit. So far, it has not failed me. I have become a Legend to the Gree Enclave who if I ask will unquestioningly aid Czerka thus making Czerka Corporation the greatest corporation without a match. I have also gathered new technologies to which I know can only be bettered by the galaxy's best Corporation and Weapons Manufacturer: Czerka Corporation.

My first accomplishment I am proud of is my rise to dominance from a mere slave to a member of the Dark Council. My second accomplishment I am proud of is to have found many artifacts of power which may hold keys to aiding in technological advances as well as defeating and earning the respect of "The Shroud". My third accomplishment I am proud of is to have defeated the great creature from the Gree Hypergate on Asation. A fourth accomplishment to which I have yet to achieve is to be a great ally and associate of the Czerka Corporation. I hope you will allow to complete this achievement for it is one I have desired to complete.

I fought and earned my way from slavery by destroying all in my path and not caring for what I lost. I do whatever it takes to succeed. Sacrifices are worth everything if you achieve your goals to better yourself and perhaps others as well. To make better technologies is a great goal. I mean what are a few scientists' lives lost in order to create a great breakthrough in all galactic technology? The term as I call it, is success. Of course it is a shame to lose such great minds but they are worth new technology for the betterment of both Czerka and the Empire. I work not 100% as many slackers do, but instead give 1001% to my hard work to ensure great results. Minimal resources and maximum results, that is how I operate.

I don't have much of a moral compass unless in some way it benefits me. I've tortured people before just for a thrill so anything you ask me to do, I've already done worse. However I am sane enough to avoid going on a killing spree.

If the experiment is of great importance to Czerka then I'd follow these procedures. If it hasn't broken out yet, I would try to tap into the consoles quickly and see if I can reactivate the shields on a stronger setting but not enough to which the whole facility would be affected. If it escapes, I would try to put whatever it is back into its cage. If then it gets worse, I will summon some security to help me deal with the problem if I cannot handle it alone. However I would try to keep the situation very quiet in order to keep up the great work Czerka makes. Worse case scenario, the experiment would be damaged beyond repair but highly salvageable so it would be easy to recreate another experiment. In normal cases however, I would try to weaken the experiment enough into its cage. I would avoid causing a panic otherwise it would interfere in all vital experiments. I know this is how Czerka runs things for I saw what happened on Tatooine...... which I have kept what I saw secret.....for now and hopefully I'll soon forget it so long as I get my application passed on to Mr. Blys. If I find out a jealous colleague was involved I will hunt them down and turn them over to you. However if Czerka deems the experiment as worthless and a waste of resources I will do the company a favor and destroy the experiment. Whatever happens I would not be lazy and continue snacking while the company's interests are threatened. I would sacrifice my snack time and my vacation as long as the company's interests are protected, so long as I am not working on another of the company's interests.

I hope you see me as a possible associate for I believe Czerka is the future of many technological advances that will change this galaxy forever. Czerka doesn't settle for second best and neither do I and is such why I desire to build a connection with Czerka. Due to my extensive expeditions around the galaxy I have seen much and learned most alien languages. I am also unlike many Sith tolerate of aliens and see them as valuable allies. Also, if you need certain resources, I have a cult that would be willing to ship out certain items onto the black market or any other tasks you want to be hidden. I have also gathered certain allies and associates who would be more than willing to lend their resources to Czerka. I also have acquired some scans of certain confidential items from the rival corporation of Galactic Solutions Industries which I'd be more than happy to share with Czerka as well as certain other technologies under the Empire's care that I'm sure you'd all love to have a look at such as that little Czerka experiment on Tatooine (fortunately I know the idea of discretion unless my application isn't passed to Mr. Blys) or the special item Revan left on Nar Shaddaa or even some Isotope-5. Plus I am sure having a Dark Council member as a associate would be a fine way to show that Czerka has great allies and will not be bullied or be seen as some second-rate corporation. I look forward to working with you all should you choose to accept me. If you do not choose me, well I guess Galactic Solutions Industries will appreciate my resources and I have already been given a job offer even though I'd prefer to work with you. They are confident that if I join them, they will run Czerka out of business. I don't want to see this though this may happen. I also see reasons that Czerka not only unwittingly unleashed a terrible galactic threat but also turned against the Empire on Corellia. And I'm also certain Czerka will not appreciate the publicity of one of its executives being a part of a conspiracy being released to the Holonet from your office. Does the name,"Yem Leksende" ring a bell? Of course I may forget who he is if Mr. Blys is interested in a business deal. I of course will immediately forget all of this if something extra were passed on as well. And tell Mr. Blys I know about his "little trip" on Nar Shaddaa. Inside you will find a few credits which will hopefully allow you to see the start of a profitable business deal. If you hire me, perhaps you Ms. Woods will receive the majority of the credits and I will dedicate myself to Czerka and its interests. With many disguises I could also spy on certain rivals so Czerka could run a giant monopoly.

END MESSAGE

CREDIT TRANSFER INITIATED

Edited by GragorArtis

CZ-198 Application

I think you misunderstand. I require Czerka to make its resources available to me. I am Darth Afflige, but you may call me Master.

I have clawed my way to the uppermost ranks of the Sith Empire, dispatching the traitors who stood in my way - from ancient Lords on the Dark Council, to the usurper Malgus, to Dread Master Styrak.

Do not force me to turn my attention to you.

Is that a rhetorical question?

I have a very strong moral compass, which points unswervingly in my direction. If you are wise, you will adjust yours to do the same. This should eliminate the idea of questioning orders.

I grab an extra plate and drink, grab Malavai Quinn, and appropriate the seats with the best view of the upcoming entertainment.