Agent storyline: Operation Hutta video [SPOILERS agent prologue]

Vaeliss

Hi guys, I've recently uploaded to my youtube channel a video, which is meant to be the first of a small series going through all agent storyline, one video each planet. THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH, it's a tribute epic video, hope you enjoy it! Feedbacks (positive and negative) are appreciated! Thanks :)

link:

If you liked it, be sure to leave a like and subscribe, there will be more coming!

edit 1: I'm going to edit this post every time I release a video of the series. Here's the second video (Dromund Kaas part 1), which is supposed to be an intro for all the Chapter 1, enjoy!

Edited by Vaeliss

I went into that link with my expectations set low and not expecting much.

And by the GODS! You delivered something so totally unexpected and awesome. Well done! I really loved it.

eheheh thank you!! Already recording for the next video: dromund kaas

To be honest, I thought it would be just another video that shows the entire storyline of the planet with every line of dialogue.

I must say, I'm impressed. That was pretty cool.

I rather liked that, it was really well done. I loved the Agent story quite a lot, and your highlight video was well put together! May I suggest choosing music that better fits the story tone? It felt a little end-credits-ish, but maybe that's just me.

Would have been nice to feature Jheeg and the Red Blade a bit more, but otherwise: ME LIKEY!

Yea I thought about it too, but I couldn't put in Jheeg coz he doesn't speak basic and I don't like subtitles in tribute or "epic" videos.. For this reason I couldn't really go deep into the Red Blade story

I rather liked that, it was really well done. I loved the Agent story quite a lot, and your highlight video was well put together! May I suggest choosing music that better fits the story tone? It felt a little end-credits-ish, but maybe that's just me.

Well I've always liked the song and since it is also called Shadows and conspiracy I thought it was perfect.. But yea, already got this comment from a friend of mine saying that it sounds like a "tribute to a dead hero or something", so I guess I could've chose better :D oh well, let's see if I'll get the right one for Dromund Kaas!!

Thanks all for the comments anyway, really appreciated!

Very well done vid looking forward for more and a little bit longer 4 min perhaps

so you got another subscription don't waste it :p

and i am hoping that there will be at least 2 vids upload per week or should I wait and find your youtube account at Christmas time?(for whole agent story?or more)

Very well done vid looking forward for more and a little bit longer 4 min perhaps

so you got another subscription don't waste it :p

and i am hoping that there will be at least 2 vids upload per week or should I wait and find your youtube account at Christmas time?(for whole agent story?or more)

Thanks for sub!

I think I'm going to do at least 1 upload every week/10 days. Between editing and recording this takes about 7-8 hours and unfortunatly I don't have a lot of free time. Could be faster in summer maybe, we'll see.

BTW I've just released the second video, DK (part 1). Here's the link:

Hope you like it!