Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm-Anyone else reading it?

Over the past few weeks, I've been buying and reading the Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm comics from Dark Horse at my local comic book store, any I gotta say; THEY'RE AWESOME!

Anyone else reading them? I read #4 yesterday, and I'm really enjoying it. Anybody want to discuss it?

I don't like comics, but I bought and read these ones today......

They are AMAZING :)!

Can't wait for some more dude!

If they are at barnes and noble I'll check them out.

Dawn of the Jedi is turning out to be a great series. I think after Force Storm issue 5 that they'll be taking a break for a bit. Dark Horse has stated that DotJ will be an ongoing series, but it won't be continuously published on a regular basis.

Sadly, there is no comic shop near my house, so I cant read them until the series is released in an omnibus. This sucks too, because I wanted to hear the story of the force war for ages now. Also, people dont seem to update wookieepedia anymore, so that ruins that source of info.

I have multiple copies of this first arc and I must say: It is A-MAZING. The team that brought us Star Wars Legacy and Star Wars Legacy: War is working on Dawn of the Jedi.

The series is a reat way to see how the Jedi can to be, the origin of Tython, what Tatooine originally looked like, and insight into Rakata society. I highly recommend this series. It is worth it.