"The 6 degrees of premades" (with picture)

NoaFlux

the only time i have been sure of fixing a match is in rated, where both teams were trading wins. i have never seen this happen in regular warzones, but I have been in a voice chat where people were killing eachother, either as imp/imp, pub/pub, imp/pub.

never have i seen sabatoge that could not also be explained by ignorance

and i dont think trading wins is cheating if everyone is in the know... it might be considered an exploit though

the only time i have been sure of fixing a match is in rated, where both teams were trading wins. i have never seen this happen in regular warzones, but I have been in a voice chat where people were killing eachother, either as imp/imp, pub/pub, imp/pub.

never have i seen sabatoge that could not also be explained by ignorance

and i dont think trading wins is cheating if everyone is in the know... it might be considered an exploit though

it's not necessarily cheating but it's unfair to pugs who get sucked in, especially in ranked.

and come on? Bio Ware themselves admitted people cheat with multiple accounts on multiple computers, and I have friends who use bots to heal them all the time....

Edited by NoaFlux

I understood this better than the original post.

The only thing I did that was very confusing is the diagonal lines, besides that it makes sense.

It doesn't happen all at once, these are just possibilities.

The top two circles are same faction, bottom two same faction. Each line represents one side

cheating with the other; talking to them, feeding info, or just predetermining the fight.

That's not counting bots or hacks.

Maybe cheating isn't as common as some of us think, but it does happen, and the point of my chart

was to show how unreliable, and untrustworthy a match can be. It's supposed to be chaotic but I admit it could

be better.